Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 87 t top $2500 (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 87 t top $2500
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/2627788616.html

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey guys this car was on craigslist a couple weeks ago for 1200 i like how you purposly took pictures that dont show the front end damage fender hood bumper and radiator support. so you put some seats in it and raise the price to 2500 your tripin homie the car still needs the front end repaired. dude your just waistin peoples time i was ready to come buy the car you never called me back and i called you a few times and you just ignored me. did you ever get the title from your friend? sounds like your tryin to sell a car that aint yours.
trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trickflow211  Ford pictures for trickflow211    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
U tell him sho time ! I knew it was too good to be true !!!

--------------------
1990 Cobra Clone 421 Tq 420 Hp

Need General Contractor Services? 925-338-5422 serving East Bay Area over 20yrs

Posts: 2449 | From: Pittsburg/Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
in before the scam [Eek!]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trickflow211  Ford pictures for trickflow211    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ayyyye ibts!!!!

--------------------
1990 Cobra Clone 421 Tq 420 Hp

Need General Contractor Services? 925-338-5422 serving East Bay Area over 20yrs

Posts: 2449 | From: Pittsburg/Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
b4 u guys make these comments bout my folks maybe u should ask the question, did he he fix the damage!! an i think whoever goes to see the whip can decide for they selves if they want the whip!

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This thread feels cold..

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hahaha come to see the car. I don't think you have money go buy it to$1200

--------------------
You mama

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WTF, are you doing Sexy,I thought you were building into a race car?

[ October 02, 2011, 09:44 AM: Message edited by: racsirx ]

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
To all u guys talkin shit i sold the car to this guy he has the title and he FIXED the front end u guys dont knw how clean the car is lee saw it wen i had it maybe he cud share som words but ots not a scam and this guy did fix the damage on it

--------------------
02 mustang gt...mods soon to come!

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
of course i'm gonna put someone on blast that wasted my time already i made the arrangements to have someone go with me to look at the car and dude just never called nor answered his phone sounds shady to me i'm just tryin to save the other guys on here from doin the same. sure this is to be expected on craigslist not ca fords! either way the cars for sale but if your gonna post pics atleast be honest and show the damage of the car.all that aside i'll still give you $1200 for the car.
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89 306:
To all u guys talkin shit i sold the car to this guy he has the title and he FIXED the front end u guys dont knw how clean the car is lee saw it wen i had it maybe he cud share som words but ots not a scam and this guy did fix the damage on it

see told u guys!! i knew he wouldnt be tryin to play folks on here!! jon's a solid dude!! good shit speakin up in his defense bro! [patriot]

--------------------

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Forgot to mention im the one that got into a lil front end damage with the car i didnt report it to insurance so the car still has a clean title!!

--------------------

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Lol 1200??? Did u not read my post the damage has been fixed i honestly dont knw y he is sellin it its super clean!!
Showtime if all u hav is 1200 to spend ur lookin at the wrong car
quote:
Originally posted by [SHO]TIME:
of course i'm gonna put someone on blast that wasted my time already i made the arrangements to have someone go with me to look at the car and dude just never called nor answered his phone sounds shady to me i'm just tryin to save the other guys on here from doin the same. sure this is to be expected on craigslist not ca fords! either way the cars for sale but if your gonna post pics atleast be honest and show the damage of the car.all that aside i'll still give you $1200 for the car.

--------------------

------------------

[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

If infact the damage was fixed then i'm sorry for bringin it up man just sayin it seems weird that none of the pics you posted show the front drivers side angle of the car. just put yourself in the buyers position and youll know where i'm comin from.trust me i'm not here to cause shit!
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's rare and for $2500, someone will buy it. I wrecked mine my race car worse and it came out fine,

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks Fernando, lee , Ricardo, jessy! Sorry guy for not answering my phone but I been so busy trying get my my shop started. Showtime you would be the last guy I sell my mustang to.

[ October 02, 2011, 10:59 PM: Message edited by: iron50 ]

--------------------
You mama

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

-

-

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Copello
¯
Member # 1534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Copello  Ford pictures for Copello    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Originally posted by racsirx:
[QB] It's rare and for $2500, someone will buy it. I wrecked mine my race car worse and it came out fine,

You replaced from the Shocktowers forward which is the right way to do it. Nobody that is trying to sell a car is going to do that. I can tell by the fenders that the T-top wasn't fixed right.

--------------------
91 GT
73 RS Camaro

Posts: 1309 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn. I love T-Tops. GLWS.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

quote:
Originally posted by 5.0#4 87 T-Top GT:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by racsirx:
[QB] It's rare and for $2500, someone will buy it. I wrecked mine my race car worse and it came out fine,

You replaced from the Shocktowers forward which is the right way to do it. Nobody that is trying to sell a car is going to do that. I can tell by the fenders that the T-top wasn't fixed right.

how can u tell that classic???

--------------------

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thank's sexy lee. I love u man Lol

--------------------
You mama

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did the hood fly up too? Looks like cowl is crushed? Just curious so I know what Im lookin at..

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
message from (SHO)TIME=====--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man I don't know how many times i have to say it I'm sorry for bringin up the old damage. I was mainly just super pissed off cuz I really wanted to come buy your car before you fixed it the first day you talked too me and sent me pictures to my girlfriends cell phone I flew 45 minutes up to my boys house and picked up some seats for the car cause I was for sure gonna come buy it and i never heard back from you and couldnt get ahold of you.so hopefully you can understand thats why i was so pissed.and beyond that you gotta understand that on this site we try to watch eachothers backs so of course if someone on here sees something thats possibly shady we try to let the guys know bout it.So you really wouldn't sell me the car I'm a serious buyer man so think about it and realize what i was doin was for the greater good of any potential buyer thats all.atleast if your really not interested in sellin me your car atleast send me a PM to let me know. anyways sorry again about all the other shit!Thnx man. ....... My message. Ok. Call me 510 8374856

[ October 05, 2011, 03:46 AM: Message edited by: iron50 ]

--------------------
You mama

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by iron50:
lol!!!message from (SHO)TIME=====--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man I don't know how many times i have to say it I'm sorry for bringin up the old damage. I was mainly just super pissed off cuz I really wanted to come buy your car before you fixed it the first day you talked too me and sent me pictures to my girlfriends cell phone I flew 45 minutes up to my boys house and picked up some seats for the car cause I was for sure gonna come buy it and i never heard back from you and couldnt get ahold of you.so hopefully you can understand thats why i was so pissed.and beyond that you gotta understand that on this site we try to watch eachothers backs so of course if someone on here sees something thats possibly shady we try to let the guys know bout it.So you really wouldn't sell me the car I'm a serious buyer man so think about it and realize what i was doin was for the greater good of any potential buyer thats all.atleast if your really not interested in sellin me your car atleast send me a PM to let me know. anyways sorry again about all the other shit!Thnx man

You posted a private message trying to make him look bad, or you look bad. It sounds like he was trying to get the car and you was bullshiting [BS flag]

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com