Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » F/S NOTCHBACK 5.0 **price drop** pix n reason why (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: F/S NOTCHBACK 5.0 **price drop** pix n reason why
FivePTSlow
¯
Member # 7682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FivePTSlow  Ford pictures for FivePTSlow    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have heard and seen this happen on several occasions. That's why test drives even with cash in hand I am the driver and they are the passenger. They can mash on it all they want once they buy it, but until then it's my car and if I mess it up it's on me.

As others have said I would be careful with the insurance on this car. My Mom's neighbor backed into my brothers 1993 Coupe and only caused a little bit of damage on the passenger side door and the rear quarter panel and they totalled it out. Now it's salvage title all over some small dents and will only be worth half of what it should be worth all over some small dents that didn't cause serious damage to anything.

Sorry to see that someone crashed your car though man that really sucks. I get super pissed when someone puts a door ding in my car... I can't imagine how I'd feel if someone did that. I live in close proximity to several very expensive body shops, so I would have driven straight to one of them and got a quote and made the guy pay exactly that much. From the looks of things I would say that would be well over a thousand dollars in damage to the vast majority of body shops.

--------------------
2011 GT/CS 5.0 + Boost(Procharger)
90 Bronco 5.8 Lifted
05 SRT-4 24PSI E-85 at least 50 million hp
07 Harley VROD NRS Stage 1

Posts: 1857 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2007  |  :
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jay21:
Only the hood cracked, the radiator support is straight. Trust me that was the 1st thing i looked to see if any damage was done to. but the cowl was kind of easy to fix, i have a pull hammer n got that out as much as i could now just need to heat it up. but im not even gonna bother im jst gonna sell as is.

Oh n guys check this out. This motherfucker only came w/ 3k rite... n he said he would buy the car but had to go get 2 more gs out the bank n i told i would follow in my lil honda so i was getting in my car n he n his friend fucken jammed asap!. i didnt get to catch up...

jst my luck... its cool tho i know i will see him around. this is a very small world n i know couple of his friends that i just happen to talk to. So im not sweating it at all

should have just called the cops to do an accident report on him as soon as it happened.

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
89bluenotch
¯
Member # 7454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89bluenotch  Ford pictures for 89bluenotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow shitty!!!! Throw it in the gutter go buy another

--------------------
-Gunnar
89 coupe
54 f100
R.I.P. SILVERLX

Posts: 1857 | From: HEALDSBURG | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
510Notch
¯
Member # 9353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510Notch  Ford pictures for 510Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no ass whooping, compensation or police report from the possible buyer who wrecked the car on the test drive......maybe the OP wrecked the car himself. you know beat on the car before you get rid of it.....but it didn't go as planned in the end [Wink]

[ September 29, 2011, 06:14 PM: Message edited by: 510Notch ]

Svt Tony
¯
Member # 9959

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Svt Tony  Ford pictures for Svt Tony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Now on top of the car not been lowered the front end is all f... Up lol!!!! I would beat da livin shit out of this ibecile's azz bro. It for sure looks more den $500 worth of damage. Is da place any good in Ceres i need my back bumper n rear spoiler repainted (pearl white) glws bro but doubt u get $4500

--------------------
" u wanna play u gatta pay "

STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow $500! You are seriously trippin to have accepted that! I hope u go and find that asshole & give him what he really deserves! If you take that to insurance they'll total it. I've seen much less damage get totaled. Old Fox bodies aren't worth shit to them

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STANGBOY:
so y didnt he wana buy it??

car is wrecked, cmon dude [Razz]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jay21:
he n his friend fucken jammed asap!.

Wouldn't that be considered a STOLEN car?? [Confused] I immediately would have called the police.

.....unless you signed it over to him before getting all your money! [Eek!]

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:
Originally posted by STANGBOY:
so y didnt he wana buy it??

car is wrecked, cmon dude [Razz]
it wasnt wen the other dude test drove it,,,and if that was me i would have taken it as if i sold him the car wen he wrecked it lol

fuckin noobs wrecking mustangs these days lol

[Razz]

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

VADEl2
¯
Member # 10332

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VADEl2  Ford pictures for VADEl2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dam that sucks to see this. This will run you close to $1000 minimum to fix. glws.

--------------------
TT Coyote 992Rwhp No Times yet

Posts: 735 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow man that shit sucks! Trust me I did auto body repair for years and also estimates just from seeing the damage in the pictures roof cowl hood frnt bumper cover = $2,800 - $3,500 in repairs no joke this would be for top quality work. i'm sorry my friend but you have yourself a totalled car in the insurances eyes.If you want your money and you have full coverage do a claim on it and the insurance will offer you a buy back option then sell the car. i'll give you $2,000 for it trust me the guys on here arent stupid they also know how much damage is on the car you wont get more.oh and the dude that says his buddie can fix it for $300 dont waste your money i'm sure the work will look terrible for that price.
89lxwithatrunk
¯
Member # 11223

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89lxwithatrunk  Ford pictures for 89lxwithatrunk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
PALM TO THE FACE. SMH. SMOOTH MOVE.
Posts: 18 | From: driver's seat | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Insurance totaled one of my old fox hatchbacks for a stock hood flying up. Same damage only stock hood was taco'd. U now have a salvaged car for sale. Do yourself a favor so u don't get sewed and sell the car after the insurance company salvages it out. And 4500 for a wreaked an "gonna be salvaged" mustang??? Lol I love how u lower the price $500 for all that damage. Fox roofs are impossible to fit right, without re-inforcing the roof from flexing so much. I weld support bars in the underside of the roof on all my coupes!!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

dvuspny
¯
Member # 10949

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for dvuspny  Ford pictures for dvuspny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DAMN!!!! Now he just bought a "fixer-upper".......cause of his kustom work!!!!!

--------------------
* -DV8- from the just the "norm." *
DVUS MOTORSPORTS ALBUM - http://s1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa349/Dvus_Motorsports/

Posts: 1221 | From: ~BAY AREA~ | Registered: May 2011  |  :
triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn call insurance ask them what you can do you might be able to sue him in civil court that be atleast 2k to get a lawyer...lol did u really feel like 500 bux made it all good come on...he got u sucka

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's hella crazy. When I sold my stang I drove the car lol but really your best luck would be to part out. Someone has to be a dumb fuck to buy that car for that price.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
Jay21
¯
Member # 11210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay21  Ford pictures for Jay21  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Soooooo i got my 4500 i wanted.... N to all u haters saying that i wouldnt get the cash i wanted n that it was over a thousand bucks in damage. U guys are smoking crack! U need to stop hating and go out n find urselves some good connects. Get to know ppl thay do good work n get hooked up. Im only 19 n know ppl tht got their own shops fully built race cars not no pos garage built cars. N they got there working hard n being koo w/ ppl n not hating like all of u on here.
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow good for you you got 4,500 we're so happy for you. But karmas gonna bite you in the ass once someone tells the blind person who bought your car from you how fucked up his new car is. Oh boy kid you have some sort of attitude sayin all of us are haters. We just keep it real.So since you sold your FORD and we are just a bunch of shit talkers take your happy ASS of this site!
Stang66
¯
Member # 10504

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stang66  Ford pictures for Stang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Didnt you trade a honda hatch?

--------------------
1966 Ford Mustang
1990 Notchback
1975 Pontiac Trans Am 400ci

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Post pics of that 4500 cash. Cause no way you got that much for that car. No way.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Stang66:
Didnt you trade a honda hatch?

yup ...I SEEN IT

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trickflow211  Ford pictures for trickflow211    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89hatch5.0GT:
Post pics of that 4500 cash. Cause no way you got that much for that car. No way.

Lol pics or it didn't happen !!! Big bad 19yr old ! Lmao !

--------------------
1990 Cobra Clone 421 Tq 420 Hp

Need General Contractor Services? 925-338-5422 serving East Bay Area over 20yrs

Posts: 2449 | From: Pittsburg/Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
Stang66
¯
Member # 10504

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stang66  Ford pictures for Stang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did u get da bride seats with it?

--------------------
1966 Ford Mustang
1990 Notchback
1975 Pontiac Trans Am 400ci

JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

Ford Icon 7 posted      Profile for JON_SVT  Ford pictures for JON_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah he traded my boy for a white honda hatch. i was working on the black coupe over the weekend
trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trickflow211  Ford pictures for trickflow211    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So he deffinately didn't get 4500 cash like he said ...lmao enjoy the Honda !

--------------------
1990 Cobra Clone 421 Tq 420 Hp

Need General Contractor Services? 925-338-5422 serving East Bay Area over 20yrs

Posts: 2449 | From: Pittsburg/Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com