Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 86 mustang race car 2500.00 OBO

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 86 mustang race car 2500.00 OBO
cobra_5_litre
Member # 11256

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for cobra_5_litre  Ford pictures for cobra_5_litre    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This listing is for one 1986 ford mustang that has been extensively modified to race in the N A S A curciut. this mustang has alot of upgrades to many to list. it has a full on race cage with full halo bar and door bars on both left and right sides. it also has a set of 99-04 cobra disc brakes all the way around. there is a set of racing seats driver and passenger with five point harnesses for both driver and passenger 3 inch wide. also there is a full array of autometer gauges across the dash. this car has an extremely straight body and could be turned into a street car or a drag racer i have paperwork on it that shows it would need to pass smog. altho this is a race car and currently would not pass smog due to some modifications. this mustang has some very interesting race inspired modifications such as fully functional brake cooling vents and aftermarket oil cooler system. also the suspension has been worked over such as lower springs , caster camber plates and rear panhard bar etc. as to the engine when i purchased it i was told it has a 347ci stroker motor i have not verifiyed this so i am not sure altho this motor is not stock i can hear when it runs it has an aftermarket cam and full on race exhaust (sounds so mean) i can see that i has roller rocker up top and i believe gt40 heads there is a large radiator with electric fan this engine runs extremely stronge but i have only ran engine a total of 20mins. since purchased due to the engine having a blown head gasket. i am open to all offers trade and so on but mostly in need of cash. please contact me if u have any questions serious people only (707)-461-9093 also you can email me at cobra_5_litre@yahoo.com if pics are wanted
x93chp
¯
Member # 6046

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for x93chp  Ford pictures for x93chp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Welcome [patriot]

--------------------
98 svt cobra stock
93ex chp sold
90 notch
98 cobra drop
GO 49ERS
GO GIANTS

Posts: 1427 | From: Apatzigan michoacan..... Mnt view 650 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
stock fox
¯
Member # 9211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stock fox  Ford pictures for stock fox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pics?
Posts: 1849 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2009  |  :
cobra_5_litre
Member # 11256

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for cobra_5_litre  Ford pictures for cobra_5_litre    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HEY ALL NEW TO THIS FORUM SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME I HAVE PICS BUT NOT SURE HOW TO POST THEM HERE IF YOU EMAIL ME I CAN EMAIL ANYONE PICS IF INTERESTED

cobra_5_litre@yahoo.com

86turbocoupe
¯
Member # 10454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86turbocoupe  Ford pictures for 86turbocoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobra_5_litre:
HEY ALL NEW TO THIS FORUM SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME I HAVE PICS BUT NOT SURE HOW TO POST THEM HERE IF YOU EMAIL ME I CAN EMAIL ANYONE PICS IF INTERESTED

cobra_5_litre@yahoo.com

best way to do it is to upload to photobucket and take the image code and copy and paste in to text field

--------------------
89lxhatch-rip
81 4cylinder swap-rip
86coupe- F303 1.7 RR bored and carb'd 309 5 lug mach1 brakeS DD FR500S bbk longtubes o/r h-pipe

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I sent you a text with my email...send me pics and I'll post them up for you. I'm VERY intersted in it [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Welcome aboard looking forward to seeing this car it sounds very interesting [patriot]
Posts: 2316 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for sending me the pics...here they are  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

von89stang
¯
Member # 7162

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for von89stang  Ford pictures for von89stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice

--------------------
65 mustang
13 f150 ecoboost

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
I sent you a text with my email...send me pics and I'll post them up for you. I'm VERY intersted in it [patriot]

Still interested...?? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[ September 16, 2011, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: phil a ]

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:

Still interested...?? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
ummm, no [Big Grin]

--------------------

BackwardSnake
¯
Member # 10857

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BackwardSnake  Ford pictures for BackwardSnake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
CAFords Clean

--------------------
Hi, my name is Jimmy Herrera aka 91Trunkster (510)375-1589 and I got snitched out by my friend or friends. Ain't that a bitch, some one or some people would rat out my fake account here to keep their own secret fake account? If you all forgot, I'm an old ass 30 something year old "man" that likes to make internet friends with boys fresh out of highschool. I like to post "bruh" a lot just like the annoying immature and ghetto CAFords kids do. I like to talk shit about this website, make it look bad, all the while trying to make and save money off of other members here. Some may call me a selfish immature bitch. Deep down I know they are correct, it's not like I have anything else going on in my life or anything but negativity to offer this community. This is a free site. Suckers spend good time and money to keep this website going. They're suckers for doing so, so fuck them, I'm going to take them for all they got. It's all about me in this world.

Who is the next troll or just plain annoying post whore to get the boot???

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa91/megamallard/guaposheep.jpg

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
only on cafords!!! [worship]

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] WOW !!!!!! what a steaming pile of cow shit!!!

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
stock fox
¯
Member # 9211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stock fox  Ford pictures for stock fox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe a good cleaning and primer job and you should be able to sell it a little easier [patriot]

--------------------
🏁Sleeper notch under construction🏁
86 Notchback stang

Posts: 1849 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2009  |  :
project_stangs88
¯
Member # 4599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for project_stangs88  Ford pictures for project_stangs88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1RaW93SvT:
WOW [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] WOW !!!!!! what a steaming pile of cow shit!!!

Lol

--------------------
got my 65 mustang back! (bonny)! roller...

Posts: 1518 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2004  |  :
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are you asking for $2500 American Dollars?
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got $1000 cash. Lmk.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com