Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 5.0 fox mustang parts Garage Sale

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 5.0 fox mustang parts Garage Sale
89lxwithatrunk
¯
Member # 11223

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89lxwithatrunk  Ford pictures for 89lxwithatrunk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey everyone, name is Mike. I just joined if you can't tell. I was told this is a good place for mustang enthusiasts to chat and sell parts. Hope this place beats craigslist. All parts have to go!

Here's what I have-

'89 302 5.0 stock efi longblock - $150

stock fuel rail - $20

Gripp aluminum clutch quadrant - $20

used power steering pump - $20

used water pump - $20

used smog pump - $20

2 used A/C compressors - $40 each

other A/C parts, lines, hoses - $30

factory exhaust manifolds - $40 for both

79-93 brand new radiator support brackets with rubber - $30

pics on request. bumping welcome. and ask if I have anything else.
thanks for looking.

[ October 25, 2011, 08:06 PM: Message edited by: 89lxwithatrunk ]

Posts: 18 | From: driver's seat | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
First of all welcome to ca fords..You should of introduced yourself first before making a for sale thread..Now your gonna feel the heat from other members NOOB...Let the hating begin... [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
89lxwithatrunk
¯
Member # 11223

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89lxwithatrunk  Ford pictures for 89lxwithatrunk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn I was about to and for some reason I didn't.
I'll add in what I was going to say. thanks for the welcome.

[ September 02, 2011, 11:25 AM: Message edited by: 89lxwithatrunk ]

87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Leave it to a noob... Lol. Welcome anyway!

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
FOXX5.0
¯
Member # 9094

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOXX5.0  Ford pictures for FOXX5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot] [patriot]
BackwardSnake
¯
Member # 10857

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BackwardSnake  Ford pictures for BackwardSnake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hear Hilltim54 is looking for some taillights

--------------------
Hi, my name is Jimmy Herrera aka 91Trunkster (510)375-1589 and I got snitched out by my friend or friends. Ain't that a bitch, some one or some people would rat out my fake account here to keep their own secret fake account? If you all forgot, I'm an old ass 30 something year old "man" that likes to make internet friends with boys fresh out of highschool. I like to post "bruh" a lot just like the annoying immature and ghetto CAFords kids do. I like to talk shit about this website, make it look bad, all the while trying to make and save money off of other members here. Some may call me a selfish immature bitch. Deep down I know they are correct, it's not like I have anything else going on in my life or anything but negativity to offer this community. This is a free site. Suckers spend good time and money to keep this website going. They're suckers for doing so, so fuck them, I'm going to take them for all they got. It's all about me in this world.

Who is the next troll or just plain annoying post whore to get the boot???

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa91/megamallard/guaposheep.jpg

89lxwithatrunk
¯
Member # 11223

[ September 03, 2011, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: 89lxwithatrunk ]

89lxwithatrunk
¯
Member # 11223

we all have to be a noob at some time. [Wink]
32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 32VSTANG  Ford pictures for 32VSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BackwardSnake:

Hahaha.
89lxwithatrunk
¯
Member # 11223

bumps?
FasterTHANyou
aka CoKeWhItE707
Member # 10763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterTHANyou  Ford pictures for FasterTHANyou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yall are trippen let the man sell his stang stuff more parts for us i got hate mail when i did it to dude f that get that junk outta ur garage this aint facebook

--------------------
Plz hate me!5.0!
Check out this video on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSflwqL7Va4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
---------------------------------------------
Booted for being a drama queen.

PS- We ######HATE###### e-thugs incapable of using proper English. It's a shame to live in this country, be given opportunities others die for every day, and waste it. Basic education, it's free in America. Break the family tradition and get "sum".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gh3_e3mDQ8

His rebuttal-
quote:

I must say honestly kinda liked it at first but 90% of your sites members are rasist judgmental pricks and im glad u booted me...im takin my bisness else were and id like to add many mustang owners in the REAL bay area hate your site..most say its becuase ur members are pricks who just run there mouths..i think personally most of you are snobby ass suburbanites..i cant believe how i was singled out just for the way i tipe and "sound" constently fucked with constently talked shit to..you know i have half a mind to sue for discrimination..but ima hardworking iron union employee and i gross 80k a year..so your piddly site can suck my third nut and id like to tell you YOU sir are a rasist judgmental jackass bcuz i was instigated on numerious occasions and nobody else gets kicked..bcuz you are all clicked up..you should take a step back and look at how UNinviting this kinda behaviour makes your site and prob why everyone i encounture talks bad bout your site...
Fuck you have a nice day

Oh and bye the way im goin camaro fuck you and your mustangs you can eat a fat dick and swallow the mayo

Ever wonder what people who talk like this look like?

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/64/102d07574fcc434499b8c930ff5f449a/l.jpg

Posts: 746 | From: Vallejo ca | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
89lxwithatrunk
¯
Member # 11223

lol ok
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BackwardSnake:

Dude!! U a hater!! But bro ill take that fan off ya hands!! Hmu

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

89lxwithatrunk
¯
Member # 11223

im going to keep the fan for now in case I dont get an electric setup right away.
89lxwithatrunk
¯
Member # 11223

bumpers and rear ends.. bump!!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com