Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » WTB 65-67 STANG COUPE

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: WTB 65-67 STANG COUPE
Svt Tony
¯
Member # 9959

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Svt Tony  Ford pictures for Svt Tony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HAS TO BE AT C4,V8 (302 PREFER) BUT CAN BE 289,302,306,331,347 ALSO HAS TO HAVE POWER BRAKES POWER STEERING,AND AC. NO CONVERTIBLES
I DONT NEED A COMPLETE RESTO I NEED SOME I CAN DRIVE NOW SOME TLC OK OR PAINT BUT NO JUNK. LMK WHAT U HAVE OUT THERE. I NO IS A LONG SHOOT BUT HEY IF IT IS YELLER EVEN BETTER (YELLOW)

--------------------
" u wanna play u gatta pay "

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a red with black interior '66 coupe... 289, C4, power steering, power brakes. The AC is a very rare option that mine doesn't have but you'd be better off adding a newer AC system anyway.

-Dave
(916)390-3868

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
Svt Tony
¯
Member # 9959

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Svt Tony  Ford pictures for Svt Tony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do u have pics on the 66 coupe int ext motor n e mods to suspension motor exhaust stuff like that n most def askin price. About the AC I no is a rare option but I have to have it factory or aftermarket dont care as long is there n it works lmk

--------------------
" u wanna play u gatta pay "

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=090792

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 209 FIVE.OHH:
Do u have pics on the 66 coupe int ext motor n e mods to suspension motor exhaust stuff like that n most def askin price. About the AC I no is a rare option but I have to have it factory or aftermarket dont care as long is there n it works lmk

It was good conversing with you via text on the red coupe. I hope you find what you're looking for. As for finding a car that is exactly the color and options that you want, it will be extremely tough. There's so much junk out there that you have to be flexible with the specifics.

I have another '66 coupe that will be very close to what you're looking for but its a full restoration... 94k original miles, 289, C4, PS, and AC. The car is also Springtime Yellow with black interior. It will basically be new... top to bottom. The engine and trans are completely rebuilt. The car was completely rust free and it was taken down to metal before the base/clear paint was done. The interior will be all new as well. Suspension, brakes, steering, and AC are fresh too. Its coming together slowly. The price point will be about double what I want for the red car though. [Big Grin]

-

[ August 20, 2011, 01:22 AM: Message edited by: iceman302 ]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com