Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » wts or wtt 88 coupe (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: wts or wtt 88 coupe
SSF 50
¯
Member # 7219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF 50  Ford pictures for SSF 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hilltim54:
quote:
Originally posted by Blk93Pony:
Damn if I hadnt of watched that vid of the coupe doin donuts maybe I woulda payed 5500 for it. Epic threadjack

My point exactly... And im not saying my car hasnt been "swung"... But its never been apart of a car club that does it damn near everyday... The point I was trying to get across is that car will not fetch 5500 from somebody that knows there stuff... And if someone offered u 5 grand, why are u trying to sell it on cafords? (the land of the lowballers?.. U shouldve taken that 5000..
know u wanna bring my car club in this, real talk most of us do donuts every single day, if u know how 2 build them & take care of them then u can do wat ever the fuck u want to them, cause shit r's get swang everyday, driven everyday, raced everyday, & ran great, they go on long trips (example- L.A, Reno, Arizona,& so on) wit no problems... unlike other peoples shit i c, breakin down jus 2 & from work, gettin towed home!! so b4 u talk shit about peeps / clubs know more shit about them...... im not speaking on leo's 50 but r other 50z r built rite, & i know that cause i built them!!

--------------------
Never Ending List of 50z!!

"BAY AREA STUNNAZ"
Dude that 5.0 is not a 5.0 no way bro. It has to have a diff motor.

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SSF 50:
quote:
quote:
Damn if I hadnt of watched that vid of the coupe doin donuts maybe I woulda payed 5500 for it. Epic threadjack

My point exactly... And im not saying my car hasnt been "swung"... But its never been apart of a car club that does it damn near everyday... The point I was trying to get across is that car will not fetch 5500 from somebody that knows there stuff... And if someone offered u 5 grand, why are u trying to sell it on cafords? (the land of the lowballers?.. U shouldve taken that 5000..
know u wanna bring my car club in this, real talk most of us do donuts every single day, if u know how 2 build them & take care of them then u can do wat ever the fuck u want to them, cause shit r's get swang everyday, driven everyday, raced everyday, & ran great, they go on long trips (example- L.A, Reno, Arizona,& so on) wit no problems... unlike other peoples shit i c, breakin down jus 2 & from work, gettin towed home!! so b4 u talk shit about peeps / clubs know more shit about them...... im not speaking on leo's 50 but r other 50z r built rite, & i know that cause i built them!!
What the fuck does this mean?? Can u plz use correct grammer.. And if you trying to clown on my car talking about getting towed home, u can chill with that ish, bcuz im pretty sure 95% of the people on this board have had their car towed home.. And my car has never broken down on me.. I stopped and had it towed home bcuz my water pump went out and I didnt want to drive it and risk warping the heads.. And my car has room for sime parts to fail, its been sitting since 03.. So know ur facts before u try and clown on me..

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

pointboi
¯
Member # 7733

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for pointboi  Ford pictures for pointboi    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This shit is hella weak..let the man sell his car
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SSF 50:
quote:
quote:

What the fuck does this mean?? Can u plz use correct grammer.. And if you trying to clown on my car talking about getting towed home, u can chill with that ish, bcuz im pretty sure 95% of the people on this board have had their car towed home.. And my car has never broken down on me.. I stopped and had it towed home bcuz my water pump went out and I didnt want to drive it and risk warping the heads.. And my car has room for sime parts to fail, its been sitting since 03.. So know ur facts before u try and clown on me..

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
And my car has never broken down on me.. I stopped and had it towed home bcuz my water pump went out and I didnt want to drive it and risk warping the heads... So know ur facts before u try and clown on me.. [/QB]

Listen to this guy
Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com