Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS: 88 Notchback Or Trade For 93 Cobra (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: FS: 88 Notchback Or Trade For 93 Cobra
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Drift king you said you have 4500 cash for one so keep the cobra dud and cash him out for the notch... Unless it's a salvage tittle...!

[ June 27, 2011, 10:41 PM: Message edited by: VENOMUS PONY 5.0 ]

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 510DriftKing:
quote:
Originally posted by 1RaW93SvT:
quote:
quote:
REALLY!!! if thats a real 93 snake your retarted bro!! but to each his own..

Ey bro you can suck my big brown snake homie let me do me if I wanna trade than ill trade if you want it cash me out and for everybodies info that's a real cobra not a clone.. and if anybody really was interested in trading than you would buy that coupe because that's the only car I'm trading for due to its meaning to me
ok FIRST of all you can take your lil ass brown dick and put it back in your fucking sister!!
SECOND thats why i said to each there own meaning no pun intended!THIRD mother fucker i own A REAL 93 cobra #1181 thats in a full resto modd right now with grands in just fab work done to it full shaved bay,caged,subframed and all!! FOURTH your as fucking idiot for wanting to trade a 93 cobra if its real for a woopped ass pile of ex chp shit that everyone thinks is a cop car bruh!!! you opened your mouth so you got it!! ..

first response was no pun intended do what you do and own what you want to own.. just was givin my opinion on behalf of a REAL 93 cobra owner!!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [patriot]

Why won't I just stick my big brown Dick in your sisters ass instead and have a threesome with your mom but anyways on some grown people talk "Bruh" like I've been saying I know what the fuck I'm doing and don't speak unless your spoken to kapeesh.. nobody asked for your negative opinion so suck a Dick you fucken Faggot
[Eek!] [Eek!] just quite down buddy.. you dont diserve to have a cobra or FObra anyways.. go notch it up with your bay BRUH boys and swang all Fday!! your a worthless steaming pile of shit and need to get deported anyways!! throw up the middle and let the index finger fallow!! and trust me i will ALWAYS BE WAY CLEANER THAN YOU IN THE FOX GAME!!

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
90GTSleeepr
¯
Member # 9609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GTSleeepr  Ford pictures for 90GTSleeepr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow,,,dude serious,,,how much cash for the cobra.....pm me,,i gotta better trade bro,,,

--------------------
Jon Plummer 916-410-6269 aka 90GTSleeepr aka arrowdetail@hotmail.com aka Nicetwiceautoresto@gmail.com Wanted for business scams

90GTSleeepr
¯
Member # 9609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GTSleeepr  Ford pictures for 90GTSleeepr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow,,,dude serious,,,how much cash for the cobra.....pm me,,i gotta better trade bro,,,

--------------------
Jon Plummer 916-410-6269 aka 90GTSleeepr aka arrowdetail@hotmail.com aka Nicetwiceautoresto@gmail.com Wanted for business scams

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
buncha fucktards on this site nowadays

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im not one of them this acually is the first time i have ever got into it with someone.. im a cool ass respectful dude when you meet me just hate imature fucks talkin shit!! but you can ask many people from this site that know me... a lil finger shit talkin is fun now and agian!!

TTT for a trade of a 93 cobra for a notchback!!
[patriot]

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you did say he was "retarted"...kind of offensive...even saying "to each their own" doesnt make your comment any less offensive....imo

do what it do...

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

90GTSleeepr
¯
Member # 9609

Yea yea,,,but one raw 93 svts is a cool.dude,,got parts.off him...lets.hope.one day his full show cobra b done,,

--------------------

510DriftKing
Banned!
Member # 10989

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510DriftKing  Ford pictures for 510DriftKing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
im not one of them this acually is the first time i have ever got into it with someone.. im a cool ass respectful dude when you meet me just hate imature fucks talkin shit!! but you can ask many people from this site that know me... a lil finger shit talkin is fun now and agian!!

[patriot]

Yeah ok your a fucken idiot calling me immature when your the dumb fuck that called me a retard to begin with.... You said your respectful cool ass dude fuck you bitch I guess your parents never taught you that respect is earned not hitched for.... But if you really want to talk Shit we can meet up in person so you can say it to my face fuck talking Shit over this forum.... You said you'll bar way cleaner than me in this game so be it but guaranteed you'll be seeing my tail lights while your piece of Shit is sitting there looking pretty....

--------------------
Anybody can swing em.... But can they drift?

########################
CAFords hates ghetto. Real thugs and E-thugs, GTFO and take your drama with you!
########################

510DriftKing
Banned!
Member # 10989

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510DriftKing  Ford pictures for 510DriftKing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh and if you really want to talk Shit and say I need to get deported we can really meet up and you can say that to all the people that seen your racist ass post to their face and see where that takes you fucken idiot

--------------------

########################
CAFords hates ghetto. Real thugs and E-thugs, GTFO and take your drama with you!
########################

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice knowing you driftking.

-

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
510driftking is your cobra real or salvage?pm me what you lookin to get,i got cash for that thing,unless u really need the coupe?let me know...but id keep it if i was u

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
510DriftKing
Banned!
Member # 10989

quote:
Originally posted by VENOMUS PONY 5.0:
Drift king you said you have 4500 cash for one so keep the cobra dud and cash him out for the notch... Unless it's a salvage tittle...!

Yeah I know man but the 4500 is my cousins I post that up for him to get one here that's not my money

--------------------

########################
########################

510DriftKing
Banned!
Member # 10989

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Nice knowing you driftking.

-

You can tell your mom her turn on my cock is next after 1rawdick in svts mouth mom hops off

--------------------

########################
########################

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

[patriot]

not you im referring to lol

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Post your vin on the cobra, let me do a carfax on it. Why's it missing the emblems? FR's? Why you think its only worth even the 5400?

--------------------

5.0NPRSUIT
¯
Member # 7657

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for 5.0NPRSUIT  Ford pictures for 5.0NPRSUIT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks to all u Spicks, Niggas and Hicks for keeping my ad on the top of the list. Didnt know a paisa was that important. Any way thank u CA Haters. Viva Mexico!!! Putos!!!

--------------------
"A Rebel without a cause"

Posts: 268 | From: San Leandro | Registered: May 2007  |  :
510DriftKing
Banned!
Member # 10989

Thanks to all the haters I just sold the 93 real fucken cobra for 10k I didn't know a cobra with a blown engine was worth that much no disrespect to the people acting right towards my sale but all the other haters fuck you

--------------------

########################
########################

510DriftKing
Banned!
Member # 10989

quote:
Post your vin on the cobra, let me do a carfax on it. Why's it missing the emblems? FR's? Why you think its only worth even the 5400?

Now why the fuck would I post my vin you dumb motherfucker!?

--------------------

########################
########################

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Thanks to all the haters I just sold the 93 real fucken cobra for 10k I didn't know a cobra with a blown engine was worth that much no disrespect to the people acting right towards my sale but all the other haters fuck you

SAMEFAG

--------------------

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
why the fuck not. that cars important and you could shut any body up with a d code vin

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0NPRSUIT:
Thanks to all u Spicks, Niggas and Hicks for keeping my ad on the top of the list. Didnt know a paisa was that important. Any way thank u CA Haters. Viva Mexico!!! Putos!!!

fuck mexicans

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
510DriftKing
Banned!
Member # 10989

quote:
quote:

SAMEFAG
Oh ahuh

--------------------

########################
########################

510DriftKing
Banned!
Member # 10989

quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0NPRSUIT:

fuck mexicans
Like I said say it to my face whatever you are! You piece of Shit

--------------------

########################
########################

510DriftKing
Banned!
Member # 10989

quote:
Originally posted by lucius50fox:
why the fuck not. that cars important and you could shut any body up with a d code vin

Ask the guy I just sold it to its long gone now

--------------------

########################
########################

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com