Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FREMONT MACCO BULLSHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: FREMONT MACCO BULLSHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sco Cuddie:
quote:
Originally posted by Smoked50:
How did it start itself and go crash itself into the dumpster with that much damage? [Confused]

Unless the car started itself, moved forward a bit, picked up momentum and ran into the dumpster at some speed.

Someone from the shop was either driving the car and lost control or someone left the car in gear, hit the auto start, car jerked forward and hit the dumpster.

Threaten them with legal action.

I agree with this.
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
they trying to give you the run around, inform your insurance about this, and seek legal help as well

BEST OF LUCK.... this is a win win situation [patriot]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Look at everything possible. Go back to the shop, look where your car crashed, the front tires look straight so look back to where it could have possibly of been parked before being started, check milage, what gear it was in, if you have gears how fast does the car move at idle to see if the speed of the car could have possibly of caused that damage, and try to start the car in gear yourself to see if it starts. If they are trying to deny liability you need to take every action possible to fix this issue.
Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not to be a dick but I don't know how having an an auto start alarm in a manual trans car will help your argument. I know there were several warnings on my alarm install book saying DO NOT install in a vehicle with a manual trans. I'm sure they will say the alarm you installed was to blame for the accident and fight it tooth and nail, they are already leaning that way by saying the keys were just sitting there and the car took off. Did they document on the paperwork the issue with the alarm? In shops I've worked at they always put on the paperwork anything along those lines so everyone working on the car knows whats up with it.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
GT510
¯
Member # 9172

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT510  Ford pictures for GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
DOES ANYONE KNOW A GOOD LAWYER FOR A LAWSUIT?

--------------------
Nothing but dust in the wind!

510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
o wow my car was done there

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

GT510
¯
Member # 9172

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT510  Ford pictures for GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dont care about the last guys post u must be ignorant!

--------------------

GT510
¯
Member # 9172

Does anyone what news channel to take this story? I'm going to blow this up Nation Wide. And contact the BBB!

--------------------

510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
?. i said my car was done there and sucks that happend to you

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

GT510
¯
Member # 9172

Not u brother I'm talking to asskick88!

--------------------

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 94 Cobra:
Not u brother I'm talking to asskick88!

How am I being ignorant? I was making a point that they are going to try and get out of it by blaming the alarm. This is a fucked situation for you and I hope you stick it to em, I've worked in shops and seen how hard they try to dodge responsibility for damage done in their care.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
slowmach
¯
Member # 10099

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slowmach  Ford pictures for slowmach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thats garbage! try starting any manual car while in gear. all it does is a quick jump, and the vehicle shuts off. if i were you id hold them completely responsible!!! [BS flag]

--------------------
[04 MACH]

Posts: 252 | From: pittsburg ca | Registered: Jun 2010  |  :
BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with the others, the shop is totally responsible for the damage and somebody definitely drove it into the bin... way too much damage for a quick jerk from startup...

I haven't watched channel 7 in a while, but they use to have a segment called "7 on your side", you may want to call them to see if they can help you resolve it...but I would try telling them you will take legal action and see what they say...good luck...

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
here 2 problems i see with what happen someone hit the auto start maybe the car jerked forward an we all see the damage an they should fix but there more before i give my answer on how i would handle it

the second part that car should never had a autostart installed by doing this you bypassed the nuetral saftey switch an made the car unsafe

here how i would handle the repairs need you buy the parts an i would do the body an paint for free

LIL_NOTCH
¯
Member # 1364

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LIL_NOTCH  Ford pictures for LIL_NOTCH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Vic bro its Jory, that horse shit! I cant believe your even questioning whether or not its there fault. Fuck that you need to get your Mexican ass hyped up and start throwing around the "Sue" your a good dude man you dont deserved to get screwed like that. once its in there hands its there responsibility. good luck man!

--------------------
13.0 WITH 3.55 AND EXHAUST

GT510
¯
Member # 9172

Thanks bro I just informed channel 7.

--------------------

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
some straight booshit!
I hit a car goin about 15mph and I only cracked my hood and headlights, so someone was driving it, that's way too much damage

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com