Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FT my Srt-4 FOR A MUSTANG (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: FT my Srt-4 FOR A MUSTANG
1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sickGT  Ford pictures for 1sickGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If your not interested please move on.
Thanks [patriot]

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/2041046208.html

[ November 03, 2010, 11:17 PM: Message edited by: 1sickGT ]

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**

2015 Mustang GT
2015 Harley Davidson iron 883

SVTGOD
¯
Member # 8613

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGOD  Ford pictures for SVTGOD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ttt

--------------------
R.I.P
Willie Guzman
my brother
1991 notchback
1997 cobra
2003 cobra

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My friend said he will trade you his mustang 4cyl for ur 4cyl let us know..its a coupe immacualte

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sickGT  Ford pictures for 1sickGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
My friend said he will trade you his mustang 4cyl for ur 4cyl let us know..its a coupe immacualte

No thanks

--------------------

2015 Mustang GT

1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

ttt

--------------------

2015 Mustang GT

FORDFANATIC916
¯
Member # 3303

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FORDFANATIC916  Ford pictures for FORDFANATIC916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what kind of mustang are looking for???

--------------------
back at it!!

Posts: 1375 | From: here and there | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

94 and up. What do you have?

--------------------

2015 Mustang GT

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
has the head gasket been replaced an will it pass smog
1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:

Why would the head gasket need to be replace?? The car runs great i drive it everyday with no problems. The car will pass smog with no problems!!

--------------------

2015 Mustang GT

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1sickGT:
quote:

Why would the head gasket need to be replace?? The car runs great i drive it everyday with no problems. The car will pass smog with no problems!!
b/c they leak oil all the time
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There was a recall on the neons 4cyl. The headgaskets were a horrible design and blew or leaked outside the head onto the mainfolds really bad. They didn't issue the recall really but if you knew about they had to fix it. I knew two people with neons that had this done

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Originally posted by 93sspCOUPE:
There was a recall on the neons 4cyl. The headgaskets were a horrible design and blew or leaked outside the head onto the mainfolds really bad. They didn't issue the recall really but if you knew about they had to fix it. I knew two people with neons that had this done

have done aleast 100 neon an pt b/c of oil leaking out the head gasket
1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

well mine doesn't leak or anything like i said it runs really good. If not interested please do not post.. [patriot]

--------------------

2015 Mustang GT

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
well mine doesn't leak or anything like i said it runs really good. If not interested please do not post.. [patriot]

i was interested but not now
1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

quote:
quote:

i was interested but not now
Its all good [patriot]

--------------------

2015 Mustang GT

username1822
¯
Member # 8583

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for username1822  Ford pictures for username1822    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Here we go again, talking like you know something. Too bad you are wrong....again

There is no problem with headgaskets on the srt4 2.4L motor. I had a 2005 srt4 for 4 years and modded the hell out of it, so I actually know what I'm talking about.

Sorry OP, good luck with the sale/trade, the skittle looks pretty clean. [Big Grin]

--------------------
95 GT

1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

quote:
Originally posted by username1822:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Here we go again, talking like you know something. Too bad you are wrong....again

There is no problem with headgaskets on the srt4 2.4L motor. I had a 2005 srt4 for 4 years and modded the hell out of it, so I actually know what I'm talking about.

Sorry OP, good luck with the sale/trade, the skittle looks pretty clean. [Big Grin]

Thanks man. This cars are hella fun to drive..

--------------------

2015 Mustang GT

1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

ttt

--------------------

2015 Mustang GT

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

an here your wrong again i just had a srt4 in the shop an guess what the head gasket was leaking oil so i guess your wrong. an for info i have been looking one since june

[ November 04, 2010, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: fasthatch ]

username1822
¯
Member # 8583

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for username1822  Ford pictures for username1822    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
an here your wrong again i just had a srt4 in the shop an guess what the head gasket was leaking oil so i guess your wrong. an for info i have been looking one since june

Fail.

There are guys running major mods, 400+ hp on the STOCK headgasket. Ask me how I know.

Good for you looking at them, but again, I actually OWNED one, modded it, torn them down and and rebuilt them. I've been a part of the srt4 community for at least 5 years and not once has there ever been a problem with the 2.4L headgaskets. Maybe shift selectors or sometimes 3rd gear issues, but you already knew about those right... [Roll Eyes]

You always post in peoples threads trying to crap on their shit acting like you know something. Come on, you are supposably a "smog tech" and you didn't even know the actual smog laws. Next time maybe you should actually do some research instead of spouting your mouth off with crap you don't even know about.

[ November 04, 2010, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: username1822 ]

--------------------
95 GT

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by fasthatch:

Fail.

There are guys running major mods, 400+ hp on the STOCK headgasket. Ask me how I know.

Good for you looking at them, but again, I actually OWNED one, modded it, torn them down and and rebuilt them. I've been a part of the srt4 community for at least 5 years and not once has there ever been a problem with the 2.4L headgaskets. Maybe shift selectors or sometimes 3rd gear issues, but you already knew about those right... [Roll Eyes]

You always post in peoples threads trying to crap on their shit acting like you know something. Come on, you are supposably a "smog tech" and you didn't even know the actual smog laws. Next time maybe you should actually do some research instead of spouting your mouth off with crap you don't even know about.
[/QUO
your funny i m just asking ? about the car an your all pissed off why

1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Want to trade for the 95 lol [Big Grin]

--------------------

2015 Mustang GT

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT...seen this car on street, looks really clean and turbo sounds like it spools real nice...coo dude to deal with...GLWS bro my stang is waiting for you haha. [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

quote:
Originally posted by ISP89LX:
TTT...seen this car on street, looks really clean and turbo sounds like it spools real nice...coo dude to deal with...GLWS bro my stang is waiting for you haha. [patriot]

Thanks bro. i might lower the price so it can sell faster and take a look at yours..

--------------------

2015 Mustang GT

BOOSTED92GT
¯
Member # 8650

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOOSTED92GT  Ford pictures for BOOSTED92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i got a vorteched 95...

--------------------
71 f250
68 coupe, soon to have terminator motor/trans/irs

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com