Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » sn95 spark plugs, procharger bracket and intake, coolant hose

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: sn95 spark plugs, procharger bracket and intake, coolant hose
myzticsnake
¯
Member # 9334

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for myzticsnake  Ford pictures for myzticsnake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have 8 virtually brand new ngk tr-55 plugs. They were in the car for roughly 2-3 weeks and were taken out because I went down to a tr-6 as i put a blower on. $5 shipped.

Also have the molded upper radiator hose. Took it off to install the longer hose for the procharger install. $10 shipped.

-

I have a procharger bracket that attaches to the actual unit. I have the bolts necessary to attach it to the head unit, but i do not have the studs necessary to attach this to the timiing cover. You can get what you need down at the hardware store if you are so inclined. This is off a 96 gt, but i believe it will work on 96-98 sn95s and potentially 99-01 cobras, however you may have to check. $25 + shipping.

-

This is the stock inlet for a procharger with the filter and provision for the pcv hose. If you are running an open blow off valve you just need to cap the large hole. I had this on the car making 17 psi, so its a decent setup, but I just recently got a power pipe on the car. I bought this for $75 just about 3 months ago, I'll let it go for $40 including shipping.

-

Last is the stock coolant crossover for a 96-98 cobra. *SOLD*

[ September 01, 2010, 01:10 AM: Message edited by: myzticsnake ]

myzticsnake
¯
Member # 9334

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for myzticsnake  Ford pictures for myzticsnake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT
CompSVT
¯
Member # 7392

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CompSVT  Ford pictures for CompSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm interested in the crossover when can I check it out?
myzticsnake
¯
Member # 9334

pm sent on the crossover, bump on the rest
myzticsnake
¯
Member # 9334

Orangepeel your message box is full.

If you want to drive out here, let me know, but I think it'll be cheaper for you if i just ship it compared to the gas money from Union City. Should get to you next day via UPS for like $5.

Doesn't matter to me, let me know what you think.

myzticsnake
¯
Member # 9334

Coolant crossover sold, Bumpity bump on all the rest.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com