Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » feeler trades for 1994 Cobra (PIC added) (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: feeler trades for 1994 Cobra (PIC added)
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by Dag302:
why does it need paint besides the hood?

the roof has chips, and clear coat is flakin away. That pic is showin the paint love. But it is gettin resprayed in about 3 weeks.
ROOF CHIPS IS THAT WHAT THE CALL THE WHOLE ROOF BEING COVERED IN BONDO NO A DAYS
You should be the last one posting on anything having to do with my car. You are the dumb fuck that got it to the point of needing all this excessive work. and yes it is chipping away. As for it being bondo I do not know. My body guy said otherwise. So my bet is gonna be with his info being correct and not yours.
i told you what yor car need you declined the work it's not my faulttyour cheap nate.an the roof has at least 1/8 or more of body filler on the hole thing an the seats have more cracks in them then the stoory you tell
Dave you are a lying ass mofo. I am not gonna rehash this. I gave you the same open check book I gave Dan. Shit I am not the professional he is and you were supposed to be. If you said it needed fixin I said go ahead. Just like I did with Dan. Only difference is Dan is knowledgeable, capable and a man of his word. You are none of those. Sometimes I wish I would have just stomped you out when I had the chance. That way I know karma catches up with you. But in a way I am happy to know that I avoided that and I know of 2 job opps that you were passed on by my recommendation alone.

So again I ask that you avoid anything having to do with my car.

theat volince against a member should get you banned nate.an you pay lee yet
I didn't threaten you...lol, I said "I wish I had". Wow man your a coward for reals. Man let my thread go. If you want to holla at me be a man call me or pm me.

And I had to use my secret decoder ring to figure what the hell you just typed....lmao

[ June 13, 2010, 05:09 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"threat of violence should get you banned, by the way have you payed lee yet?)" lol
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
"threat of violence should get you banned, by the way have you payed lee yet?)" lol

hahahahaha...thx
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

the roof has chips, and clear coat is flakin away. That pic is showin the paint love. But it is gettin resprayed in about 3 weeks.
ROOF CHIPS IS THAT WHAT THE CALL THE WHOLE ROOF BEING COVERED IN BONDO NO A DAYS
You should be the last one posting on anything having to do with my car. You are the dumb fuck that got it to the point of needing all this excessive work. and yes it is chipping away. As for it being bondo I do not know. My body guy said otherwise. So my bet is gonna be with his info being correct and not yours.
i told you what yor car need you declined the work it's not my faulttyour cheap nate.an the roof has at least 1/8 or more of body filler on the hole thing an the seats have more cracks in them then the stoory you tell
Dave you are a lying ass mofo. I am not gonna rehash this. I gave you the same open check book I gave Dan. Shit I am not the professional he is and you were supposed to be. If you said it needed fixin I said go ahead. Just like I did with Dan. Only difference is Dan is knowledgeable, capable and a man of his word. You are none of those. Sometimes I wish I would have just stomped you out when I had the chance. That way I know karma catches up with you. But in a way I am happy to know that I avoided that and I know of 2 job opps that you were passed on by my recommendation alone.

I didn't threaten you...lol, I said "I wish I had". Wow man your a coward for reals. Man let my thread go. If you want to holla at me be a man call me or pm me.

And I had to use my secret decoder ring to figure what the hell you just typed....lmao

you brought out in the open an that were it's going to stay.an nate your life is a frace an you know it
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

you brought out in the open an that were it's going to stay.an nate your life is a frace an you know it
huh? your a strange dude.
gray03gt
¯
Member # 6427

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gray03gt  Ford pictures for gray03gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
farce
FORDFANATIC916
¯
Member # 3303

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FORDFANATIC916  Ford pictures for FORDFANATIC916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I still have that 67 for trade if your intrested, lmk. thanks

--------------------
back at it!!

Posts: 1375 | From: here and there | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FastHatch, why don't you just meet Nate face to face and say all you type over the internet to him? You didn't one time, and I'd bet you wouldn't again so just quit it. You're begging for the ass whooping you dodged last time with your lies. EVEN LEE, YOUR BUSINESS PARTNER, SAID HE THOUGHT YOU WERE MIS-DIAGNOSING NATE'S CAR FROM THE GET GO.... When you realized what it was, you went about it wrong. You hid last time, I'd be careful about opening this back up...

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
FastHatch, why don't you just meet Nate face to face and say all you type over the internet to him? You didn't one time, and I'd bet you wouldn't again so just quit it. You're begging for the ass whooping you dodged last time with your lies. EVEN LEE, YOUR BUSINESS PARTNER, SAID HE THOUGHT YOU WERE MIS-DIAGNOSING NATE'S CAR FROM THE GET GO.... When you realized what it was, you went about it wrong. You hid last time, I'd be careful about opening this back up...

Don thanks man. Not sure what this dude wants and why he still posts on my stuff. Dude is wrong as 2 left feet. Yet still tries to make himself right in his own mind.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by Disturbing The Streets mcc:
I still have that 67 for trade if your intrested, lmk. thanks

I would need something running. Your trade is tempting. But I would not have the time to put it back together and all that. But thanks.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

one more bump before I just sit on it and wait and buy a old school.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com