Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 03 turbo mustang for sale w/trailer (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: 03 turbo mustang for sale w/trailer
Aereon
¯
Member # 6466

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aereon  Ford pictures for Aereon    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bump for op, mind if I ask you a few non sale related q's about the car? I'm really looking forward to turboing the car and wanna ask a few q's about it.
blown95svt
¯
Member # 8893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blown95svt  Ford pictures for blown95svt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Trades?

--------------------
95 cobra blown 331 gr40 suspension
***NEED QUALITY WORK FOR HALF THE PRICE? I DO SIDE JOBS! PM FOR DETAILS***
www.norcalmotorcompany.com

Posts: 1434 | From: roseville | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow this is still here? Bad ass car!

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MikeD.:
[Eek!] WTF.. 12k? Now here's someone motivated to sell. Although, I would have posted it on corral, unless you have already. I'm sure you could sell it well above your asking price. Good luck with your sale, that's an extremely good deal.

Actually, wheres IceMan302 on this one, he seems to purchase all the good cars.. [Cool]

LOL. Right here, Mike. This is an exceptional deal and a car I'd love to own BUT I just don't see me having any use for it. This car would be great for someone looking for a track car or a street brawler. Good luck with the sale.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
gray03gt
¯
Member # 6427

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gray03gt  Ford pictures for gray03gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry I've been up in Tahoe for a few days. I want and need a normal car for what will be going on in the next year, that is the only reason I'm selling this car. This car should sell for much more than what I am asking, the engine and a few parts of the turbo costs over $12k. Feel free to pm me about questions, I don't want to trade for Blown67's ltd or whatever his 4 door is. Any trades will have to be for newer types of cars and something that isn't salvaged, dented up, or anything but close to factory condition. This car isn't a fair trade for your 150,000 mile stock paintjob Oakland Foxbody either.
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by gray03gt:
Sorry I've been up in Tahoe for a few days. I want and need a normal car for what will be going on in the next year, that is the only reason I'm selling this car. This car should sell for much more than what I am asking, the engine and a few parts of the turbo costs over $12k. Feel free to pm me about questions, I don't want to trade for Blown67's ltd or whatever his 4 door is. Any trades will have to be for newer types of cars and something that isn't salvaged, dented up, or anything but close to factory condition. This car isn't a fair trade for your 150,000 mile stock paintjob Oakland Foxbody either.

lol try sum other sites and ebay

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can we get pics of the trailer?
gray03gt
¯
Member # 6427

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gray03gt  Ford pictures for gray03gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea I'll find some, it's just your basic black flat car hauler with double axles. Nothing out of the ordinary.
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seen the car getting built at top notchs shop. Car is really clean, and the build was done right. TTT for a great deal!

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
blown95svt
¯
Member # 8893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blown95svt  Ford pictures for blown95svt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Trade for a 95 cobra 331 s trim, tko 600, full griggs suspension, 83k on car and maybe 3k on motor and trans

--------------------
95 cobra blown 331 gr40 suspension
***NEED QUALITY WORK FOR HALF THE PRICE? I DO SIDE JOBS! PM FOR DETAILS***
www.norcalmotorcompany.com

Posts: 1434 | From: roseville | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
gray03gt
¯
Member # 6427

Thanks for the fine comments everyone. Looking specifically for $12k for the car or trade for something like a newer 4x4 truck/Wrangler/Wrx or anything else that is not over 100k miles.

[ June 08, 2010, 01:19 AM: Message edited by: gray03gt ]

gray03gt
¯
Member # 6427

TTT
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Toss this on corral, svtperformance, and ebay all at the same time and delete this post immediately to give yourself the best shot.

Best of luck to you. [patriot]
Luke

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
gray03gt
¯
Member # 6427

Some better pictures,  -

-

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT. I tried to offer an 09 f250 SuperDuty and he already had one! lol
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
Toss this on corral, svtperformance, and ebay all at the same time and delete this post immediately to give yourself the best shot.

Best of luck to you. [patriot]
Luke

x 100 [Wink]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

gray03gt
¯
Member # 6427

Essassin, that's the truck in the background. It is the reverse color combo as my car (black with dsg trim). What about the other cars in you were talking about, or cash? pm me. The car is on corral and svt now also.
gray03gt
¯
Member # 6427

ttt
gray03gt
¯
Member # 6427

ttt
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We are going to have to teach you to photograph that thing a bit better... I'd be glad to help you out with that if you'd like (my camera skills are 5% as good as some guys here) but it will help [Big Grin]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NICE CAR!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
gray03gt
¯
Member # 6427

I'll include my sweet camera with the car-package deal.
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This one is for you!!!

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
gray03gt
¯
Member # 6427

Thanks for the bump.
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
God I wish I had 12k laying around I have a Harley Im ready to part with but I still owe on it don't know how that works but thought I'd throw that out there. Bad fucking car dude Sweet deal

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com