Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » . (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: .
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
ttt

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:
Originally posted by RODRIGUEZ:
$1,800 [Eek!]

Good luck with that...

see, i would expect a response like that from a guy named"rodriguez", sometimes when you buy a quality wheel/tire package they will cost more than your
"900 dollar 20"velocity wheels and tire packages" posted in your local penny saver, 1800 is cheap for some quality wheels ttt glws

Whats that mean, why's it so expected? You my friend are a dumb fuck.

But anyways nice wheels, wish I had the money cause I need this backspacing but it's just not in the cars free bump [patriot]

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SHOalex:
quote:
quote:
$1,800 [Eek!]

Good luck with that...

see, i would expect a response like that from a guy named"rodriguez", sometimes when you buy a quality wheel/tire package they will cost more than your
"900 dollar 20"velocity wheels and tire packages" posted in your local penny saver, 1800 is cheap for some quality wheels ttt glws

But anyways nice wheels, wish I had the money cause I need this backspacing but it's just not in the cars free bump [patriot]

im dumb because a new member doesent know the price of quality wheels? bam pow right on your ghey harley. ttt, these wheels are worth double from the store.
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
ttt
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

ttt
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

ttt
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

ttt
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

ttt

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

ttt

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

ttt

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

ttt

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

TTT

--------------------

quickblue302
¯
Member # 7912

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for quickblue302  Ford pictures for quickblue302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
$1,800 [Eek!]

Good luck with that...

im dumb because a new member doesent know the price of quality wheels? bam pow right on your ghey harley. ttt, these wheels are worth double from the store.
LOL [Razz]

--------------------
Eat rice it's good for you!

RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
$1,800 [Eek!]

Good luck with that...

No, you are dumb because you assume that just because my last name is "Rodriguez" I shop and/or buy 20" velocity rims of the penny saver.

I know how much quality wheels can go for but nobody on here will EVER buy these wheels, people around here could get better looking wheels for half the price, 03-04 Cobras, 10th Anni's, BOSS wheels, FR-500's, etc....

You my friend are very dumb indeed....

RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry hidnn.o.s, I ddin't mean to hate on your thread bro, I just had to set these guy straight that thinks just because I'm Mexican I can't afford or know about good quality wheels and I go around buying wheels off the pennysaver [Roll Eyes]
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Rodgriguez, you're an idiot, go back to seeling your BOSS wheels that cost 1200 for 950. This is a custom sized, with PREMIUM tires, combo that you cannot purchase for less than double this new, it's physically impossible. Will the average IDIOT like you who likes the FR500/Cobra style buy these, NO. The person who wants a wheel that doesn't look like every other one on the road and can appreciate the value in a great set of tires will. The person who wants to drive to me, and leave with a set of 315's that DO NOT RUB and require NO modifcations/wheel spacers/fender rolling etc will. Clearly someone unlike yourself [Roll Eyes]

Edit: THE TIRES ON THESE WHEELS COST MORE THAN THE WHEELS YOU'RE SELLING ALONE! I saw this AFTER you made your apology post but both times you've given your input in this thread it's been lame. goodluck selling your BOSS wheels.....

[ June 14, 2010, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------

RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Rodgriguez, you're an idiot, go back to seeling your BOSS wheels that cost 1200 for 950. This is a custom sized, with PREMIUM tires, combo that you cannot purchase for less than double this new, it's physically impossible. Will the average IDIOT like you who likes the FR500/Cobra style buy these, NO. The person who wants a wheel that doesn't look like every other one on the road and can appreciate the value in a great set of tires will. The person who wants to drive to me, and leave with a set of 315's that DO NOT RUB and require NO modifcations/wheel spacers/fender rolling etc will. Clearly someone unlike yourself [Roll Eyes]

Edit: THE TIRES ON THESE WHEELS COST MORE THAN THE WHEELS YOU'RE SELLING ALONE! I saw this AFTER you made your apology post but both times you've given your input in this thread it's been lame. goodluck selling your BOSS wheels.....

Those wheels I was selling were in emmaculate condition and practically a brand new see. BOSS wheels were sold for $850 BTW.

Don't be mad because you got RIPPED THE FUCK OFF on some weak ass random wheels man, that nobody will buy off you anytime soon..

And yes I'll take any "common wheel" over those overpriced funky looking wheels anyday.

I didn't want to trash your thread man, I just wanted to address the other prick with his stupid comment, but you just had to put in your useless input [Roll Eyes]

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

You straightened NO ONE out in this thread, you're exactly the idiot you made yourself look like. You are the idiot N8 speaks of when he talks about people on here and their love for the $1,000 set of wheels/tires that are PLAYED THE FUCK OUT! Congrats for selling your Penny Saver wheels with fucked up offsets that cannot fit a real tire on them. Be proud. I know what I have and I know the person that will buy what I have, AND IT'S NOT AN IDIOT LIKE YOURSELF.

Fucking tool [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com