Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Big block CHEVELLE for sale (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Big block CHEVELLE for sale
2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Honestly for a ride of that caliber I would say either wait for the good guys show and put it in the auction not the corral. Or there are plenty of respectable consignment dealers in the bay area with a lot of high end exotics and classics so the people shopping there are in the market for rides like yours. It may take some time bit your pockets will be happy in the long run
Posts: 2316 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Platinum Detail
¯
Member # 8026

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Platinum Detail  Ford pictures for Platinum Detail  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im pretty sure some rallies with white letter tires would make this thing sell alot faster
2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IMO and it's just opinion but a chevelle with that custom paint would look great on some 18 or 20 inch torque thrust Ds or a nice Foose or Codington wheel. They both offer beautiful wheels that look great on custom old school muscle cars. I think rallies being a stock type wheel would be out of place on a vehicle with a " custom " look to it, you have to stick to the motif of the car. Like I said though this is just my opinion
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 707vibrantcobra93:
IMO and it's just opinion but a chevelle with that custom paint would look great on some 18 or 20 inch torque thrust Ds or a nice Foose or Codington wheel. They both offer beautiful wheels that look great on custom old school muscle cars. I think rallies being a stock type wheel would be out of place on a vehicle with a " custom " look to it, you have to stick to the motif of the car. Like I said though this is just my opinion

Color coded rallies FTW. Gotta be the wide ones tho. With GT qualifiers. Youngstas know nothing about that.
2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ha N8 taken it way back I remember rollin out on fresh Dunlop qualifiers on rallies!
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlownMach1:
clean car but ur waisting ur time on cafords, nobody here is going to buy ur car for 23k

Aint that the truth, he could put it up for 12k and still get the same responses!

Anyhow TTT for a Really Clean Chevelle. Ive seen this car both inside and out and no corners were cut.

[ January 20, 2010, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Platinum Detail
¯
Member # 8026

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Platinum Detail  Ford pictures for Platinum Detail  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gotta be the wide ones tho. With GT qualifiers. Youngstas know nothing about that. [/QB][/QUOTE]
i agree this car will look sound and act like a monster with GT qualifiers

[ January 20, 2010, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: Platinum Detail ]

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Color coded rallies FTW. Gotta be the wide ones tho. With GT qualifiers. Youngstas know nothing about that. [/QB][/QUOTE]
im young and i know all about that ive been looking for some for my truck but cant find any and can you fathom the fact that i cant even get a 295 bfg anymore

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Big block 66 f100:
Color coded rallies FTW. Gotta be the wide ones tho. With GT qualifiers. Youngstas know nothing about that.

im young and i know all about that ive been looking for some for my truck but cant find any and can you fathom the fact that i cant even get a 295 bfg anymore [/QB][/QUOTE]
tire rack sells 295 right now

phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The red coil wire is killing me [Big Grin]

Good luck on the sale.

Justa2V
¯
Member # 3749

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Justa2V  Ford pictures for Justa2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 707vibrantcobra93:
I think maybe you are misunderstanding constructive critisim for hating. Basically there isn't many of us on this board in this economy that could afford your asking price but if you take in what people are telling you about your sweet ride you could sell sugar pops to a diabetic. In a high value high price vehicle people want to kno what they are buying. Also many of us have spent countless hours trying to figureout what will make power and what doesn't and after many errors on our parts we can look at just the exterior of an engine and know what supporting parts/mods handle what power levels. Saying that you have 7 thousand in your motor is very believable but remeber 7 grand can go quick and doesn't exaclty mean it makes gobs of power. I myself have just over ten or more and I'm still fighting the small things to break a damn 10. I will say this however, I know from experience it doesn't take much to make 500hp/500tq in a chevy big block at the crank. To sum it up we like to see HONESTY and if you aren't sure nobody can hate on you because look at that sweet ride. I think you will get your asking price with better selling tactics.

+1, attention to detail is very crucial. You can put an arm and a leg into every little detail with your car but you also need to apply that same mentality to making a good ad. It's like what a few have already mentioned, people need to know exactly what they're getting with their hard earned money especially in this economy. I don't want to say you have a snow balls chance in hell but the way it's going in this post you aren't too far away. Good luck, hopefully you take this as constructive criticism.

--------------------
2014 GT500 Blk/Blk PP - On the way
2014 GT500 DIB/Blk PP
2006 Explorer XLT
2003 Lincoln Aviator
2002 Mustang GT
2000 Mustang
1998 Stg. 1 Roush

Posts: 1015 | From: The Valley | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com