Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » delete (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: delete
STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RODRIGUEZ:
Damn and to think I almost bought that piece of shit, whooo was that a close one.

I had offered this paisa $5,400 CASH IN MY HAND! He had told me it was 115k miles and was going to sell it to me but then started contemplating like a biatch talking bout how he and his brother wanted to buy a house and he had to sell his coupe I go all the way over there for nothing complete waste of time...

On the other hand I should thank you though cuz IF i would have bought your piece of shit then I wouldn't have been able to buy my medium red '91 85k mile notch will immaculate BLACK interior.

Thanks alot bud [patriot]

so ur saying its a piece of shit and u almost gave me 5400 i dont think a piece of shit is worth that and i didnt sell it to you because we agreed to a price and then you came back and offered me less

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
damn why ya'll whoo-ridin him. If his price is too high he'll realize it because it wont sell. But ya'll just down right shittin on his ad now.

I mean thats just plaim greedy bro. how can that foo try and ask for 4K wen its has 215K miles and no engine in it. The thing that pisses me off is the fact that i almost bought that thing and the dude lied and said it had 115K miles and not 215K.
STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i didnt knoo it had those miles untill i carfaxed it,,when i got it they told me it had 115 so i went with wat they told me until i carfaxed it and found out it had 215

so stop bitchin dude

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

trades for 2003 cobra any color

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

89'LXNOTCH
¯
Member # 8810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89'LXNOTCH  Ford pictures for 89'LXNOTCH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I feel you on the whole lying thing though cause if dude would of told me 115 when it was 215 and i found out later after paying 5400 for that piece and then something went wrong with it a little while after buying i would of been at ur house waiting for you. No Joke, its not a game. [Mad]
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not trying to get involved and the OP can fight his own battles, but if all he did was provide the info that was provided to him, what is wrong with that? Personally I think anyone who will plop down 5400 bucks without doing their own checks and carfax is either a old idiot or a new fool (not meaning literally). Come on, take responsibility for yourselves, if you buy blind you deserve to get ganked.

Just curious would someone actually trade a notch for a 03 Cobra? Are notches really that valuable?

TTT

[ December 01, 2009, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

djlopez916
¯
Member # 8787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for djlopez916  Ford pictures for djlopez916  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STANGBOY:

ROTFLMFAO!!
[burnout]

--------------------
89 GT VERT work in progress
05 v6 stang
97 Ford expedition

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

quote:
Originally posted by Bigjerry916:
quote:

ROTFLMFAO!!
[burnout]

+1 lmao [Big Grin]

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

[Big Grin]

[ December 01, 2009, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: STANGBOY ]

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

quote:
Originally posted by 89'LXNOTCH:
I feel you on the whole lying thing though cause if dude would of told me 115 when it was 215 and i found out later after paying 5400 for that piece and then something went wrong with it a little while after buying i would of been at ur house waiting for you. No Joke, its not a game. [Mad]

foo u sound like a bitch

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dam paisa got jokes.
RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Not trying to get involved and the OP can fight his own battles, but if all he did was provide the info that was provided to him, what is wrong with that? Personally I think anyone who will plop down 5400 bucks without doing their own checks and carfax is either a old idiot or a new fool (not meaning literally). Come on, take responsibility for yourselves, if you buy blind you deserve to get ganked.

Just curious would someone actually trade a notch for a 03 Cobra? Are notches really that valuable?

TTT

Back then I didn't have internet access so getting online and getting a Carfax was out of the question, and it really did look like it had 115k to the naked eye, I had gone over there with 3 of my buddies (all own 5.
0's) and they thought the mileage was accurate aswell, and yes its a piece of shit because its

A) No motor or tranny in that bitch
B) Interior is not as clean as one may think, only clean part was the dash everything else would have to be replaced, like seats front and rear, carpets whooped.
C) 90-93 are the best years
D) 215K miles

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

[ December 01, 2009, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: STANGBOY ]

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

TTT

Back then I didn't have internet access so getting online and getting a Carfax was out of the question, and it really did look like it had 115k to the naked eye, I had gone over there with 3 of my buddies (all own 5.
0's) and they thought the mileage was accurate aswell, and yes its a piece of shit because its

A) No motor or tranny in that bitch
B) Interior is not as clean as one may think, only clean part was the dash everything else would have to be replaced, like seats front and rear, carpets whooped.
D) 215K miles

How can people say "Yup looks like the mileage is correct"...lol. That is like saying "Yup doesnt like she has AIDS". You cannot possible know a cars mileage by just looking at the car...lol. That is hella funny tho. But yea man , not trying to fight with ya'll because overall I agree he is trippin on that price of this car. But ya'll doing some supreme hatin on him and I dont understand it.
STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

then wat is the correct prize for the car

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Honestly, I'd say no more than $2,500.

$3,800 is still too high of a price man....

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
then wat is the correct prize for the car

the price is what ever you want for it period.
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RODRIGU

D) 215K miles [/QB]

why ar 90-93 the best.an who cares about milage
Brokn Nx
¯
Member # 8526

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brokn Nx  Ford pictures for Brokn Nx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Those seats are gay as fuck!

J/K!

--------------------
85-0001 Saleen Mustang
88-362 Saleen Notch
85-090 Saleen Hatch
67 Stang Coupe

Posts: 333 | From: Santa Maria, CA | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

ok 2500 obo

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

quote:
Honestly, I'd say no more than $2,500.

$3,800 is still too high of a price man....

and i did not lower the price because of u faggs i lowered the price because i need the money to buy something else no because u faggs were bitchin

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

89'LXNOTCH
¯
Member # 8810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89'LXNOTCH  Ford pictures for 89'LXNOTCH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey fagboy, i would watch your mouth if i was you, you dont even know who your talking to. Your making yourself look like a straight mark with all the BS youve been posting ever since your stupid a*s joined this site. Nobody wants your overpriced piece just leave it at that! [BS flag]
STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

quote:
Originally posted by 89'LXNOTCH:
Hey fagboy, i would watch your mouth if i was you, you dont even know who your talking to. Your making yourself look like a straight mark with all the BS youve been posting ever since your stupid a*s joined this site. Nobody wants your overpriced piece just leave it at that! [BS flag]

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this nigga ur fuckin gay

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com