Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 5.0 Mustang 1990 Lx

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 5.0 Mustang 1990 Lx
jesse1039
¯
Member # 9476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jesse1039  Ford pictures for jesse1039    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am selling a 1990 Black mustang LX 5.0 5speed. The Paint and interior of this mustang are in excellent condition. The car comes equipped with corbeau seats and a RPM gauge. For the wheels it comes with aluminum racing rims. Skinny’s in the front a big on the rear. The mustang comes with a 3550 Tremec Tranny with a center fold clutch, 355 gears with monster axles, lowering springs, an almost newly put ford racing GT crank motor, and aluminum heads. The car has current registration. But it just needs to pass smog. This car is in excellent condition. I am asking for $5,200 obo. I have all receipts for the motor, tranny, and labor. Over $12,000 invested in this car. I hate to see this car go for so cheap but I have another project mustang and need the money. If interested ask for Jesse at 510 534 5910. I don’t have a camera phone but you are more than welcome to come and see it.

krystalynn88@gmail.com

blkfoxbody89
5.O
Member # 8361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkfoxbody89  Ford pictures for blkfoxbody89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jesse1039:
I am selling a 1990 Black mustang LX 5.0 5speed. The Paint and interior of this mustang are in excellent condition. The car comes equipped with corbeau seats and a RPM gauge. For the wheels it comes with aluminum racing rims. Skinny’s in the front a big on the rear. The mustang comes with a 3550 Tremec Tranny with a center force clutch, 355 gears with monster axles, lowering springs, an almost newly put ford racing GT crate motor, and aluminum heads. The car has current registration. But it just needs to pass smog. This car is in excellent condition. I am asking for $5,200 obo. I have all receipts for the motor, tranny, and labor. Over $12,000 invested in this car. I hate to see this car go for so cheap but I have another project mustang and need the money. If interested ask for Jesse at 510 534 5910. I don’t have a camera phone but you are more than welcome to come and see it.

krystalynn88@gmail.com

--------------------
'89 gt
'90 gt

Posts: 976 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blkfoxbody89:
quote:
Originally posted by jesse1039:
I am selling a 1990 Black mustang LX 5.0 5speed. The Paint and interior of this mustang are in excellent condition. The car comes equipped with corbeau seats and a RPM gauge. For the wheels it comes with aluminum racing rims. Skinny’s in the front a big on the rear. The mustang comes with a 3550 Tremec Tranny with a center force clutch, 355 gears with monster axles, lowering springs, an almost newly put ford racing GT crate motor, and aluminum heads. The car has current registration. But it just needs to pass smog. This car is in excellent condition. I am asking for $5,200 obo. I have all receipts for the motor, tranny, and labor. Over $12,000 invested in this car. I hate to see this car go for so cheap but I have another project mustang and need the money. If interested ask for Jesse at 510 534 5910. I don’t have a camera phone but you are more than welcome to come and see it.

krystalynn88@gmail.com

Why the quote? huh?

Blkfoxbody89  -

--------------------
just trying to fight the SN-95 demons

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

Posts: 830 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2008  |  :
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Monster axles? Gt crank motor? Centerfold clutch?
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
89saleen
¯
Member # 3083

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89saleen  Ford pictures for 89saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91silverbullet:

yeah, crank motor?
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91silverbullet:

I'm guessing the guy didn't buy the parts for the car or build it....

I'm assuming he means....moser axles, gt crate motor and a centerforce clutch

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha what a retard hahaha

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"center fold clutch"

ha ha ha does this mean it comes with a stripper who dances around a pole? lol

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

jesse1039
¯
Member # 9476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jesse1039  Ford pictures for jesse1039    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry I am a girl I would know much About a Mustang But thats what I was told.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com