Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 18 deep dish bullits (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 18 deep dish bullits
GARCIA8124
¯
Member # 7939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GARCIA8124  Ford pictures for GARCIA8124    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
selling my 18 inch bullits they are deep dish all the way around they are black with polish lip these rims are in great shape 18x10 in front and 18x11 in back tires are like new best offer take them
Posts: 237 | From: STOCKTON,CALIFORNIA | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sickGT  Ford pictures for 1sickGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
would you trade for some 17x9 17x10.5 black bullits with 315 rears and 255 front in very very good condition plus a little cash on top on my end

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**

2015 Mustang GT
2015 Harley Davidson iron 883

GARCIA8124
¯
Member # 7939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GARCIA8124  Ford pictures for GARCIA8124    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no thanks
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Garcia, your box is full. I am in stockton as well, maybe I can come by and check em out tomorrow. I have no clue what to offer. PM me with a number you have in mind.
slick5.0
¯
Member # 7521

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slick5.0  Ford pictures for slick5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
would you trade for a set of fr500 17x10.5 and 17x9 with 275 in the rear and 245 in the front and ill throw in a set of 02 bullit with 245 all around both set are clean and have good tires
Posts: 203 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fyi...they dont make 11" bullets unless these are custom.
1SIKSVT
¯
Member # 9362

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SIKSVT  Ford pictures for 1SIKSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My offer is 700 very interested any pics?

--------------------
01 blk stang(SOLD)
07 gt(SOLD)
03 cobra dark shadow gray

GARCIA8124
¯
Member # 7939

TTT
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you have my number text or call me with a time you are available today.
GARCIA8124
¯
Member # 7939

ttt
GARCIA8124
¯
Member # 7939

TTT
N8
¯
Member # 6048

man how you gonna ttt when I live right around the corner from you and I have cash in hand and you were going to text me after the guy that was there finished looking at the rims? Are you really trying to sell them?
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Got some 18in black fr500's to trade for em.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
GARCIA8124
¯
Member # 7939

for sale again the guy who was gona buy them couldnt come up with money so let me know if any one wants them
GARCIA8124
¯
Member # 7939

TTT
GARCIA8124
¯
Member # 7939

TTT
GARCIA8124
¯
Member # 7939

ttt
GARCIA8124
¯
Member # 7939

ttt
GARCIA8124
¯
Member # 7939

ttt
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much?

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
man how you gonna ttt when I live right around the corner from you and I have cash in hand and you were going to text me after the guy that was there finished looking at the rims? Are you really trying to sell them?

[Confused]
GARCIA8124
¯
Member # 7939

yea the other guy couldnt get the money so if you want them still let me know
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

[Confused]
just as it states....I was waiting for him to text me back. But he came here and ttt'd. Garcia PM replied.
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

[Confused]
just as it states....I was waiting for him to text me back. But he came here and ttt'd. Garcia PM replied.
NO, NOT CONFUSED ON WHAT YOU WROTE, CONFUSED ON WHY HE AINT HITN U UP,,oops caps
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

[Confused]
NO, NOT CONFUSED ON WHAT YOU WROTE, CONFUSED ON WHY HE AINT HITN U UP,,oops caps
oh...lol. my bad. Yea I missed out on a pair of good wheels, because I thought this was fa-sho. Its cool tho, I am kinda over the buzz to pick up some wheels for the cobra anyway.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com