Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1990 5.0 lx 5sp e303, full exhaust clean $2500

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 1990 5.0 lx 5sp e303, full exhaust clean $2500
Driftpinto
¯
Member # 6365

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Driftpinto  Ford pictures for Driftpinto    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hi
I am selling my 1990 5.0 lx 5sp hatchback. I have owned this car for just over a year and have loved owning it. It has been my daily driver and would trust driving this car anywhere. The car has a few mods such as: Rebuilt motor 40K on motor with e303 cam a little head work, full exhaust bbk headers with offroad h pipe and mac catback. Car has been lowered with bbk springs. I have the stock h pipe for smogging and the car passed no problem with the current mods. The car itself has 150k on it.

Note: The clutch went out last night when i was driving home from work, I will sell for 3000 firm, the way the car sits. It is stil drivable but wouldn't recomened stop and go driving the way the clutch is.
Give me call at
559 259-8069

http://img245.imageshack.us/i/50sell026.jpg/
http://img245.imageshack.us/i/50sell002.jpg/
http://img29.imageshack.us/i/50sell005.jpg/
http://img245.imageshack.us/i/50sell023.jpg/

[ October 05, 2009, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: Driftpinto ]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You have receipts for the rebuild and head work?
Driftpinto
¯
Member # 6365

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Driftpinto  Ford pictures for Driftpinto    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
You have receipts for the rebuild and head work?

I dont all i have is the original owners word, he said his son did the work, he was a ford truck technician. I might have the reciept from when the cam was purchased, sorry, i wish i had the reciepts for proof but the car runs and drives so great that i didnt question when i bought it.
Sorry hope this helps

time or money
¯
Member # 9437

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for time or money  Ford pictures for time or money    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What exactly is the clutch doing? If it "went out" but you say you think it still could be driven home if purchased? Thanks
Driftpinto
¯
Member # 6365

quote:
Originally posted by time or money:
What exactly is the clutch doing? If it "went out" but you say you think it still could be driven home if purchased? Thanks

Yesterday i was sitting at a light in neutral and went to put the car in first and had to shut off the car put in first to go. When u turn on the car with it in gear and the clutch engaged the car moves forward and the clutch is slipping. I mean you could test drive to see how good it runs but im not sure if you would want to drive a long distance. This is the first problem I have ever had with this car in just over a year and a half.
thanks
Scott

Driftpinto
¯
Member # 6365

TTT
Driftpinto
¯
Member # 6365

OBO...
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This will help your post.......

-

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Driftpinto
¯
Member # 6365

Thanks
8HATCH8
¯
Member # 6322

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8HATCH8  Ford pictures for 8HATCH8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
PM SENT
Driftpinto
¯
Member # 6365

2500 firm
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good luck

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com