Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » keep your car from being stolen

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: keep your car from being stolen
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
30 bucks ill wire in a hiddin kill switch in your car,that a theive will never figure out!no one will be alowed in my shop during instll on your car.strickly confedential.im tired of seein everyones car gettin taken cause of what a car alarm could of prevented, so if a couple hundred is to much ! 30 bucks should be good ,i stay working, and u get to keep your car,i will not explain over the phone or in person , just where do u want your switch? u dont want everyone to know do u?they might still break into it, but will take a very long time to figure it out if ever.let me know 707 297 0868
aj5.0916
¯
Member # 7968

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aj5.0916  Ford pictures for aj5.0916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good shit [patriot]

--------------------
im all outta favors fuck you pay me! jus me an ma wife!

Posts: 426 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yup cheap get away, works best when you cant get an alarm, & even if you have one installed an added trick does the job in case the other fails!!!

TTT boy! [patriot]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

modded3v
¯
Member # 9410

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for modded3v  Ford pictures for modded3v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i like this idea but too bad you're too far away [Frown]
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
location of your shop?

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sco Cuddie  Ford pictures for Sco Cuddie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
PM Sent [patriot]
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
vallejo on benicia rd 707 554 4988 or 707 297 0868
SacStangDriver
¯
Member # 8304

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SacStangDriver  Ford pictures for SacStangDriver    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
another tip so your 5.0 doesnt get stolen. take out the rotor from under the distributor cap. no spark = car doesnt go anywhere, they wont be able to figure out why it wont start.

--------------------
Need sidework done at great prices? I work on all makes and models from engine work to gears. Check engine light problems too. 916 912 3493

Posts: 1217 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
SlowStang
¯
Member # 4915

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStang  Ford pictures for SlowStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you have just given one of the secrets out. Now they will know to bring a rotor with them

lol

rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollin5ive0  Ford pictures for rollin5ive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well who doesnt carry an extra rotor and coil wire in thier back pocket shoot i got a whole extra fanny pack just in case!!>>>> oh shoot do you thin k the robbers knew about the wire too!! damn damn

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
93blkvenumos5.0COBRA#3377
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

Posts: 1830 | From: 707 vacaville ca | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i noticed that alot of installers dont try to hide any of the alarm. the siren is left out where it can be cut. when you guys get these things done tell them to hide the components. also another item i would tell you guys to get is a clifford alarm that comes with black jacks. in case you get car jacked it will shut car off and alarm will sound. you have to enter a code everytime you get in but its an easy insurance policy.

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
YEAH peeps dont give away any secrets your only giving your secrets to everyone, just keep a camera on your cars and a gun near your bed (like i do) my insurance policy is a bullet to the head if someone tries to steal my cars.

--------------------
just trying to fight the SN-95 demons

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

Posts: 830 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2008  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SacStangDriver:
another tip so your 5.0 doesnt get stolen. take out the rotor from under the distributor cap. no spark = car doesnt go anywhere, they wont be able to figure out why it wont start.

that shit didn't work for me the still got my car theifs bring the comon stuff with i.e. rotors an coil wires the best way to not get your car stolen pull the engine fuckers will have to push it away
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the best way for a car not to get stolen!!!!!! this worked on my 92!

1st: hide or remove the trunk popper harness!
2nd; relocate your battery to the trunk!
3rd! install an alarm a CUSTOM way such as, remove dash board and mount the brain were not accessable
4th; DO NOT tap into the fuse panel for power to the brain, use other resources!
5th; hide the siren in the fenderwell, run the wires underneath transmission, through the shifter!

so now, they cant cut the siren cause is not visible!
they cant kill the brain cause its not accessable,
they cant open the trunk!

honestly this is the best way cause the car alarm will be screaming and some1 has to hear it!!!!!!!!!!!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com