Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1985 Mustang SVO

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 1985 Mustang SVO
CL2000
Member # 9439

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CL2000  Ford pictures for CL2000    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got this car from a friend in trade(Charles "CM4hawks"). I dont have it in me to destroy it doing what I want to do to it. The car is pretty clean it has been painted once before but does need another paint job.It is leather and the car has pretty much all of its parts are stock. It had about 95000 origanal miles ehrn I got it and it is now just over a 100000miles. When I got it I did a timing belt,plugs wires cap and rotar, fuel filter, oil change and water pump. I put all red line fluids in the whole car.Ialso did a heater core. The clutch was done somewhere around 90000 miles. I also repalced the stock boost regulator with an adjutible valve. I also did a 3 inch exhuat system with a magnaflow stainless muffler. The tires are in good shape the body is very straight and the interior is very clean too.The bad is it does need to have turbo rebuilt. It still works fine but leaks oil out the exhuast side.You can get a new one of ebay for 200-300.The prices of these cars is all over the palce so I dont know what to price it at.I will consider trades for a 70-73 camaro, or a superjet jet ski. I will consider anytype of older non smog american cars. make me an offer or email me with questions. if you give me an email I can send pics

[ September 06, 2009, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: CL2000 ]

84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Post pics

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10
1984 SVO 302 HCI a basic bitch
1986 GT FOXY302 stolen and totaled R.I.P.

Posts: 1928 | From: Vallejo CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Post pics

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10
1984 SVO 302 HCI a basic bitch
1986 GT FOXY302 stolen and totaled R.I.P.

Posts: 1928 | From: Vallejo CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is this svo still in my name or did the dmv contact you yet?

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stanger50:
is this svo still in my name or did the dmv contact you yet?

[Eek!]
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kewl Car [Wink]
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pics please.

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

CL2000
Member # 9439

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CL2000  Ford pictures for CL2000    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry guys I have been out of town here are some pics
 -
 -
 -
 -

phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do what foxbody and I do to complete SVO's.
06Xrunner
¯
Member # 6992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 06Xrunner  Ford pictures for 06Xrunner  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got screwed out of buying this car last October, whats the price on it now three owners later?

--------------------
01 Black GT 526WHP sold
2012 5.0 GT 625WHP sold
1984 Buick G/N Built and boosting...

Posts: 2124 | From: Chico, Ca | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
Turbizzy
¯
Member # 5620

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turbizzy  Ford pictures for Turbizzy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im happy to hear your selling it and not destroying it, these cars are rare and while they may not have as much torque or muscle as the precious V8s they were ahead of their time in the 80s and are meant for roadrace/track/autocross, not drag racing! Altough theres plenty of guys in the 11s with em on stock motor. The car is wayyyy more valuable as is stock than with a V8 swap, at least to a collector.

FWIW when it was available to look up blue book value on my SVO before it became too old 4 years ago, KBB.com rated it 6500 in excellent condition, 4500 in good, 3000 fair and the same year GT was only like 900 in good condition lol. Goodluck with the sale, i really really hope it goes to a good home, don't just sell it to some dumbass please.

[ September 13, 2009, 02:22 AM: Message edited by: Turbizzy ]

CL2000
Member # 9439

I want to build aroad race car but its going to be something real crazy and there are not many of these things left and even less that are unmolested so I cant kill this car. The only stock thing gone is the exhaust system. Im asking 3500 obo or I will clean the car up and repaint the roof hood and front bumper and ask a litle more. So if anyone wants it make an offer b4 i put more time and money into it.
CL2000
Member # 9439

bump
stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pink slip still is in my name. [BS flag] [BS flag]

--------------------

20 year club.

06Xrunner
¯
Member # 6992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 06Xrunner  Ford pictures for 06Xrunner  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

So then go over to his house with a tow truck and take your car back...

--------------------
01 Black GT 526WHP sold
2012 5.0 GT 625WHP sold
1984 Buick G/N Built and boosting...

Posts: 2124 | From: Chico, Ca | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 06Xrunner:
quote:

So then go over to his house with a tow truck and take your car back...
lol that dont make it his car. Long as he turned in his release of liability stanger has nothing to worry about. The DMV will suspend the registration tho pending insurance. Actually it is better for the next buyer. 1 less owner on the record.
Daniel50
¯
Member # 5629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daniel50  Ford pictures for Daniel50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
we got another hommie hopper

--------------------
89 2.3- Sold
91 5.0- 12.7@110 sold
94 5.0- 13.0@105 sold
97 Cobra: Sold
95 5.0- sold
95 5.0-bone stock

Posts: 1017 | From: Discovery Bay, CA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

quote:
Originally posted by Daniel50:

haulin matt got it from the original owner, i got it from matt. i had it transferred to my name. i then sold it to charles (cwhawks) and then he offed it to this dude.

release of liability has been done.

--------------------

20 year club.

blown95svt
¯
Member # 8893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blown95svt  Ford pictures for blown95svt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel50:

haulin matt got it from the original owner, i got it from matt. i had it transferred to my name. i then sold it to charles (cwhawks) and then he offed it to this dude.

release of liability has been done.

ok,so let the man sell his car
[patriot]

--------------------
95 cobra blown 331 gr40 suspension
***NEED QUALITY WORK FOR HALF THE PRICE? I DO SIDE JOBS! PM FOR DETAILS***
www.norcalmotorcompany.com

Posts: 1434 | From: roseville | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com