Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to non-automotive classifieds.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » DIAMOND PENDANT AND CHAIN OVER 7K

Author Topic: DIAMOND PENDANT AND CHAIN OVER 7K
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I HAVE A CHAIN WITH A PENDANT AS A CROSS WITH DIAMONDS THE TRIM IS 10K GOLD THE PENDANT ALONE COST ME OVER 6THOUSAND AND THE CHAIN WAS SEVENTEEN HUNDRED I'M LOOKING AT GETTING 5K FOR IT OR WILL TRADE FOR A NICE CLEAN COUPE WITH GOOD INTERIOR AND HAS TO BE SWOOPED UP, HAS TO BE QUICK LMK IF INTERESTED

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
pics to..lmfao@hahaha.com

j/k with you. try a consignment shop, a place that offers financing to its buyers, a good way to get more money for it.

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
pics to..lmfao@hahaha.com

j/k with you. try a consignment shop, a place that offers financing to its buyers, a good way to get more money for it.

THANKS [patriot]

--------------------

84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lmfao, my nigah b comin wit sum block deals, I like tasha jus cuz he keep it real, lol ice to b bak wit a 50

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10
1984 SVO 302 HCI a basic bitch
1986 GT FOXY302 stolen and totaled R.I.P.

Posts: 1928 | From: Vallejo CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

quote:
Originally posted by 84SVOrick:
Lmfao, my nigah b comin wit sum block deals, I like tasha jus cuz he keep it real, lol ice to b bak wit a 50

YOU THE ONE WITH THEM BLOCK DEALS WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO THEM PHONES [Big Grin] [Razz] I'M JUS OUT HERE TRYING TO KEEP IT SOLID AND REAL YOU FEEL ME [burnout]

--------------------

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 84SVOrick:

Damn, I think that was the most fucked up sentence I've seen posted here to date....... [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com