Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1966 Mustang V-8 Coupe $2000 obo

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 1966 Mustang V-8 Coupe $2000 obo
eddiej50
¯
Member # 1169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddiej50  Ford pictures for eddiej50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Posting for a friend please use contact listed for questions

For Sale 1966 mustang coupe. Vin#6R07CXXXXXX. Tags due September 2008. Very little work to do to go back original showroom or go hot rod muscle car, With this 66 you still have the benefit to choose either way. I Have the pink slip in my name and a folder of miscellaneous receipts. The car has a flat black primer exterior with straight lines, some rust low on bottom drivers side quarter panel, some body work needed. Floor pan and trunk are ok. Has seat covers over original interior, front buckets and back seat are in need of work. Has replaced headliner, dash cover, carpet kit, glove box, and seat belts for both front seats. Dash cover is replaced, but glue has given way, very easy fix. Car has a Kenwood AM-FM cassette, and two 6x9, The 289 is bored 30 over, heads machined, has cam, with an Edlebrock manifold and carburetor. Car has headers and dual exhaust. The motor, heads, automatic transmission, power steering pump, master cylinder, complete drum and brake line equipment, front end bushings and control arms, gas tank were rebuilt or replaced in 2002 and now have 8,000 miles. Sat in a garage for three years after the rebuild. Some noticeable fluid leaks from the transmission pan and the rear end pinion seal. Motor needs lower end work done. Took manifold off to rethread lower thermostat housing bolt and when I incorrectly installed the manifold I was unaware I got water in the oil, while test driving to see about a simple thermostat leak, I spun a barring. Car starts , but has been parked since 2008. Have the body emblems in the packages. All glass and chrome are there and intact. The car has original black plates and the Vin# is on the drivers side door. Car has chrome craigers and also the original hub caps. This car is a California classic. Asking price is under market value. $2,000.00 obo USD , Seller is motivated. And please, serious buyers only. Buyer must pick car up in Manteca, CA. Contact Chris at (209)808-4596 or email mqozc33318@yahoo.com.

-

-

-

-

[ September 04, 2009, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: eddiej50 ]

--------------------
You might be bigger than me ,but I aint afraid to run from you .

99 Gt

eddiej50
¯
Member # 1169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddiej50  Ford pictures for eddiej50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ttt
eddiej50
¯
Member # 1169

ttt

--------------------
You might be bigger than me ,but I aint afraid to run from you .

99 Gt

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com