Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1993 city of Colton,ca ssp (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 1993 city of Colton,ca ssp
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Awesome. 15 posts and all in effort to flip a car you bought from a auction and flip it here. Might want to think about what you post up before you do next time. If you would have answered everyone's questions to start, you probably wouldn't have been flamed.

AND FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD, IT'S A AUTOMATIC! [Razz]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
Awesome. 15 posts and all in effort to flip a car you bought from a auction and flip it here. Might want to think about what you post up before you do next time. If you would have answered everyone's questions to start, you probably wouldn't have been flamed.

AND FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD, IT'S A AUTOMATIC! [Razz]

Damn JohnB, super sleuth.....lmao. No to mention it has pics. Car is clean tho!

[ September 02, 2009, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

JARDINE51050
¯
Member # 8562

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JARDINE51050  Ford pictures for JARDINE51050    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea I'm flipping it that's laughable
TR1
98COBRA.COM
Member # 296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TR1  Ford pictures for TR1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JARDINE51050:
Yea I'm flipping it that's laughable

[BS flag]

--------------------
Yep.

Posts: 1381 | From: Bay Area, CA. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn wtf?!?! 2200 markup for your effort to buy it from and auction? F that.... You might make an extra 3-500 that's it. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
JARDINE51050
¯
Member # 8562

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JARDINE51050  Ford pictures for JARDINE51050    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wish 2200 by the time it was registered in my name it was about 6000 then I added the carpet,head lights,all new rear breaks, located and rewired all the police lights and siren ,if you looked at the website I also have the log book the detective used daily to log the miles,the ticket book used for citations,computer printed records from the city yard showing all the recent work done to it so say what you like I'm not making a 2200 profit
NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
N8 don't H8 on the iPhone bro.......
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JARDINE51050:
I wish 2200 by the time it was registered in my name it was about 6000 then I added the carpet,head lights,all new rear breaks, located and rewired all the police lights and siren ,if you looked at the website I also have the log book the detective used daily to log the miles,the ticket book used for citations,computer printed records from the city yard showing all the recent work done to it so say what you like I'm not making a 2200 profit

oh that makes sense. good luck...looks clean...but i doubt ppl want a auto
TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[dance]

--------------------
--FREE BEER--

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
damn this is lazy on a whole new level. You want someone to search and find then post the link for you? Why dont you just post the info here?

[Roll Eyes] [Mad] [Roll Eyes] [Mad]

I'm willing to bet this owner puts the same attention to detail in maintaining his cars as he does in his "for sale" posts.

Unbelievable!

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
TR1
98COBRA.COM
Member # 296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TR1  Ford pictures for TR1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oops, how rude of us...we forgot to say welcome to cafords.... Welcome [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [dance]

--------------------
Yep.

Posts: 1381 | From: Bay Area, CA. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TR1:
Oops, how rude of us...we forgot to say welcome to cafords.... Welcome [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [dance]

lol

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

Daniel50
¯
Member # 5629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daniel50  Ford pictures for Daniel50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i will properly welcome him to cafords.

i will give you 3k

--------------------
89 2.3- Sold
91 5.0- 12.7@110 sold
94 5.0- 13.0@105 sold
97 Cobra: Sold
95 5.0- sold
95 5.0-bone stock

Posts: 1017 | From: Discovery Bay, CA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel50:
..i will give you 3k

That is how you roll out the CaFords red carpet.
[Eek!] [worship] [burnout] [dance]

Daniel50
¯
Member # 5629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daniel50  Ford pictures for Daniel50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.sspmustang.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8607&highlight=colton

there you go

--------------------
89 2.3- Sold
91 5.0- 12.7@110 sold
94 5.0- 13.0@105 sold
95 5.0- sold
95 5.0-bone stock

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:

there you go

All that BS and he doesnt have pics in the SSP thread

SUPER [BS flag]

LAME [Roll Eyes]

Daniel50
¯
Member # 5629

wow i tried to help you dont even have pics on your "4 sale add"

--------------------
89 2.3- Sold
91 5.0- 12.7@110 sold
94 5.0- 13.0@105 sold
95 5.0- sold
95 5.0-bone stock

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

there you go

All that BS and he doesnt have pics in the SSP thread

SUPER [BS flag]

LAME [Roll Eyes]

Lol n8 you trolling this thread still? [Big Grin] ... me and you both know your not buying this...haha We already know the guy doesn't know how to sell a car

"Hey I have a 2000 cobra r for sale, the pics are on my hard drive so you need to hack my computer and open the folder on the desktop top named 'mustang pics'. If you want stats on the cobra your going to have find where I work and wait for me till I'm off then ask me any questions....thhhhhaaaannnnnkkkkks"

[ September 03, 2009, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

JARDINE51050
¯
Member # 8562

There are three different posts on the sspmustang website you obviously chose the post without the pictures if I get to a computer I will post the correct link
blkfoxbody89
5.O
Member # 8361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkfoxbody89  Ford pictures for blkfoxbody89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
wow i tried to help you dont even have pics on your "4 sale add"

JohnB found the pics..
http://www.publicsurplus.com/sms/auction/view?auc=288101

--------------------
'89 gt
'90 gt

Posts: 976 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
sydwayz50
¯
Member # 1874

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sydwayz50  Ford pictures for sydwayz50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shit this one is way cheaper and looks a hell of a lot better 93 coupe on cl
JARDINE51050
¯
Member # 8562

Hello I am lowering the price to 6500.00 Obo if anyone is serious and has the funds please email me at jardine51050@yahoo.com

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com