Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » fs 65 coupe mod motor ready...

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: fs 65 coupe mod motor ready...
65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have decided i want to build a 67 coupe so im taking my drive train and misc items out of this car and selling it as a roller to purchase a 67 68 coupe. car still has everything in it and is in the middle of body work and turbo fab.car has little rust left. there are new floor pans installed in the front. they are just stitched welded and need to be final welded. only one spot of rust left i can find is the trunk weather strip seal area in the top corner. nothing that cant be easily fixed! car was on its way to being a mid to low 9 sec. street car. interior was bought new but after a c4 then a 5 speed swap there are some holes in the shifter area. it needs some wheel tubs to finish off the mini tub. a new trans tunnel since i cut part of it out for the trans. the car is straight with no dents. still needs to be primed and blocked. here is some of the break down of what will be included. will post pics in the next day.asking $4000.00 as there is alot of money into just wheels and suspension. its a ca car clean title in hand still current reg till oct.

Martz chassis works mini tub 4 link with carrea coilovers..car can tuck 335's

9" with moser 31 spline axles/ currie 9+ center with a locker and 3:89 gears setup up for 1350 joints

thru floor sub frames

rod and customs mustang ll front end, 2" drop spindles,manuel rack

wilwood 12.19 slotted and drilled 4 piston front breaks with wilwood proportioning valve and 67 1" bore ms

has a 4 point roll bar with curved harness bar

black carpet,black kick panels,black quarter panels cutout for roll bar,package tray, trunk divider,decent black headliner,2 gauge pillar pod,quick remove steering wheel, corbeau cr1 seats with brackets, matching 4 point harness, brand new black door panels.

car is wired with a painless fuse block.brake lights running lights,turn signals all work. has all glass except front wing windows. in great condition.

car has shaved door handles, and shaved drip rails. engine bay is shaved and in primer.

has halogen headlights with blue tinge to it, new chrome tail lights,billet cobra gas cap,fiberglass rear bumper,fiberglass shelby r-model front valance,3 inch cowl hood. has hole cut out for a intake i had. can be fixed.

car rolls on billet specialties wheels, cost 575 a piece,17x11 in rear with 315/35/17's
and 17x9 1/4 in front with 275/45/17's. looks awesome!

With a little sheet metal work and your drive train and fuel system you can have a killer ride. you can fit any engine you want in this thing. i have a 03 cobra motor bolted up now...

--------------------
fast and cool shit

Posts: 947 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ August 23, 2009, 09:57 PM: Message edited by: 65mustang408 ]

--------------------
fast and cool shit

65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
fast and cool shit

65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
fast and cool shit

65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
fast and cool shit

WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WickedStang  Ford pictures for WickedStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW! So u are ditching ur 65 for a 67-68. Good luck on the sale. Looks like u put nothing but good parts and many hrs.

TTT for ya!

--------------------
04 mach1 BASSANI EXHAUST/C&L INTAKE
67STANG/CHP 347/BUILT C4/MOROSO DRAG SUSP.

Posts: 1581 | From: salinas831 | Registered: May 2007  |  :
65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

will post more pics on the interior and under side later today. and the wheels.

--------------------
fast and cool shit

65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

tuckin 335/17/35
 -  -
before body work started
 -
when it had the 408w year and a half ago on 99 cobras
 -  -

--------------------
fast and cool shit

65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

some more pics. right now the wheels are on my 94 i drive to my job site everyday so they are a little dirty..  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ August 26, 2009, 07:52 PM: Message edited by: 65mustang408 ]

--------------------
fast and cool shit

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, I want this car!!! Anyone want a Lightning? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WickedStang:
WOW! So u are ditching ur 65 for a 67-68. Good luck on the sale. Looks like u put nothing but good parts and many hrs.

TTT for ya!

Damn I wish my dad hadn't sold our 67 coupe... I would have loved to worked out a deal... TTT for a sick project car [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

thanks for the complements guys. its 4000 firm will not take a cent less. i have $850.oo in seats brackets and belts alone. anybody want to trade straight across for a complete car??? 67-68 coupe of course..have about 30k into this beast.i can even have the hot side of the turbo done. side note all the boxing in the trunk is for the coilover mounts. its not me hacking it up its just whats required. car has 0 accident damage as well.

[ August 27, 2009, 01:27 AM: Message edited by: 65mustang408 ]

--------------------
fast and cool shit

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is crazy! Look at all the time and work you've put into that car, man? You've got 4k in in just parts in each picture!
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this car is well worth the money....good luck with the sale bud...

TTT

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

bump 4k. might use the seats and 3rd member. make offer with out them... swap a 302 351w in this thing and have a nice street fighter. i was able to pull my my 408w with long tubes and tranny attached with ease..tons of room! completely straight body 80% work done. 5500.00 in just suspension. and air ride bags are a bolt in replacement for the coilovers front and rear. will also include ron morris t-5 clutch cable conversion,clutch pedal, 2 sets of headers shortys and mid lengths for a 302/351w.

--------------------
fast and cool shit

65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

you could put a diesel motor into this thing... or a ls motor [Eek!]
 -

[ August 30, 2009, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: 65mustang408 ]

--------------------
fast and cool shit

65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

ttt

--------------------
fast and cool shit

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com