Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 85 coupe fs

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 85 coupe fs
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
mostly shell but rolling chassis very good condition has 92 black dash and coloume v8 rear end and front suspension clear title has all corect paper work. not salvaged was a v6 car origanal. no rust and very clean , no jack marks under neath , has newer side windows,very very straite,looks brand new condition foundation wise,color is faded red. no frame twisties or wrecks ever, i know all the history pryor to me,then car got stolen from me in the origanal condition, and returned like someone was doin a conversion to the later model so some of the work has been done already has front clip just not installed yet.not sure if got doors.1000 bucks takes it away.dont have to sell , and is a very solid foundation for a good project.car was not teaked on except when after stolen luckly all they did was strip, and what they did put back on can still be corrected with minmium effort.will put on craigs list in a week, just figured i let ca fords get first dibs .anybody really got all the money ill go in my storage bin and throw in all my extras for your build as partly im clearin out my space for room and as my own projects are all 99 percent done. lowballers get what is posted.if u want pics show me a pic of a thousand cash or your offer in cash to my web jonish.duncan@sbcglobal.net and ill return pics of the car . again a very good builder with 5o percent of the car done.or more with the extra parts.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com