Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS: AJE Tubular A-arms with perches

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FS: AJE Tubular A-arms with perches
SVTCOBRAFOREVER
¯
Member # 4173

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTCOBRAFOREVER  Ford pictures for SVTCOBRAFOREVER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am selling my these a-arms since I will be upgrading to coil-overs. They include the spring perches. I am asking 250.00 for the a-arms with ball joints and perches. If you are interested, let me know. Less than 10 miles on them.

--------------------
1992 Notch LS9 Twin Turbo On its way to completion. Way over 800rwhp on 8lbs.
1990 5.0 (97 cobra powered) Sold

Posts: 453 | From: Concord,CA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  :
SacStangDriver
¯
Member # 8304

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SacStangDriver  Ford pictures for SacStangDriver    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what year/model engine is this kmember for? 4.6 or 5.0?

--------------------
Need sidework done at great prices? I work on all makes and models from engine work to gears. Check engine light problems too. 916 912 3493

Posts: 1217 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
SVTCOBRAFOREVER
¯
Member # 4173

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTCOBRAFOREVER  Ford pictures for SVTCOBRAFOREVER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The k-member is designed for a fox body with the 4.6 engine mounts. I think the a-arms can be used for 79-04. Might want to check out their site.

[ August 22, 2009, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: SVTCOBRAFOREVER ]

--------------------

SacStangDriver
¯
Member # 8304

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SacStangDriver  Ford pictures for SacStangDriver    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
we'll it would be for my coupe, i currently have a 97 cobra motor in it with a 98 stock kmember. i want to put a tubular kmember in it.

--------------------
Need sidework done at great prices? I work on all makes and models from engine work to gears. Check engine light problems too. 916 912 3493

SVTCOBRAFOREVER
¯
Member # 4173

Nice. I wish mine was a coupe as well. I am using their k-member. How did you hook the wiring on the inside of the car?

--------------------

SacStangDriver
¯
Member # 8304

i put the 98 dash/center console in the car and wired up the whole car with 98 harness

--------------------

SVTCOBRAFOREVER
¯
Member # 4173

Nice, Does that work ok? I know they changed some things with the 98 wiring harness. I actually did the same thing. Are your defrost vents functional? I made mine functional and there is a gap at both door sides.

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com