Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » WTB: 2002 and up Trucks or Suvs (Not White)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: WTB: 2002 and up Trucks or Suvs (Not White)
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lmk whats out there. dont like the color white on vehicles ... thanks eddie

[ July 29, 2009, 07:04 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You would if it was a white chick
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
check craigslist i seen a clean ass 2000 TAHOE LIMITED edition for $7500 with SLAP and RIMS.
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slow96cobra:
check craigslist i seen a clean ass 2000 TAHOE LIMITED edition for $7500 with SLAP and RIMS.

what is slap? [Confused]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
quote:
Originally posted by slow96cobra:

what is slap? [Confused]
[Confused] [Confused] slap?? ummmm???

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
slap [ slap ]

noun (plural slaps)

Definition:

1. blow made with open hand: a blow made with the open hand or a flat object

2. noise of slap: the noise made by a slap, or something that sounds like it
the slap of a wave on the side of the boat

3. rebuke: something that rebukes, insults, or hurts

verb (past and past participle slapped, present participle slap·ping, 3rd person present singular slaps)

Definition:

1. transitive verb hit somebody with open hand: to hit somebody or something with an open hand or flat object

2. intransitive verb strike sharply: to strike sharply and noisily, as if with a slap
water slapping against the hull

3. transitive verb put something down sharply: to put something down sharply or noisily on something else
He slapped the money on the table and walked away.

4. transitive verb apply something carelessly: to put something on, make something, or do something, quickly and carelessly
I slapped on some makeup and ran for the car.

5. transitive verb apply something as penalty: to apply something as a punishment, penalty, or restriction to somebody or something ( informal )
The company was slapped with a fine.
They slapped me with a fine.

adverb

Definition:

1. forcefully: forcefully, and often with the sound or effect of a slap
landed slap on the floor

2. exactly: exactly, and usually with suddenness and force
slap in the middle of the target

[Mid-17th century. An imitation of the sound]

slap·per noun

a slap in the face a rebuke or rebuff (informal)

a slap on the back congratulations (informal)

a slap on the wrist a mild rebuke or punishment (informal)

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

87 White T
¯
Member # 9098

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87 White T  Ford pictures for 87 White T  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
01 Expedition, power doors, locks, moonroof. 90,xxx miles. not too bad for an 01. only 5900

--------------------
Yellow/Black S197 (Sold)
White 87 T-Top

9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a 2005 f150 lariat for sale...63xxx miles and great condition. Heres some pics

-

-

-

Price is 19500 with wheels and 18000 without. Truck does have an edge programmer and a nice in dash dvd player with 3 amps behind the seats and subs\seperates.

[ July 31, 2009, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: 9cobrasnake9 ]

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dam nice truck
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
slap [ slap ]

noun (plural slaps)

Definition:

1. blow made with open hand: a blow made with the open hand or a flat object

for such a good deal it's a steal they will slap you

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

wanna buy a TRAIL BLAZER??
9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ty on the compliment [Smile]

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com