Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 97 30th anniversary ss camaro 2100

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 97 30th anniversary ss camaro 2100
fam_lace
¯
Member # 8565

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fam_lace  Ford pictures for fam_lace    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i got a 97 ss camaro for sell i reported it stolen 2years ago and it came up like a few days ago luckly all they stole was the rims its in the tow yard so im asking 2100 for the car its a steal the car yhas long tube header programer 4. [Eek!] 10 gear and its a 6 speed tranny i would get it out and re-sell it for more but i got to many damn cars the car is black and from my under standing maybe a few little scratchs in paint oops also has a aftermarket clutch for more info call 510-809-5414 the car is aready at a good price so no trades and no low ballers thanx

--------------------
rip matt i love u cuz
351w h/c/I street car

fam_lace
¯
Member # 8565

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fam_lace  Ford pictures for fam_lace    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
and will trade fox body supercharger but tow fees are on the buyer

--------------------
rip matt i love u cuz
351w h/c/I street car

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what tow yard and salvaged or what
fam_lace
¯
Member # 8565

not salvaged and its at san leadndro tow

--------------------
rip matt i love u cuz
351w h/c/I street car

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so this is 2100 to you and then pay all the towing fees (how much owed to tow yard)

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
fam_lace
¯
Member # 8565

no just 2100 i pay the fees out of that

--------------------
rip matt i love u cuz
351w h/c/I street car

fam_lace
¯
Member # 8565

i have no piux of the car because i havin been to the yard yet and they wont snd me a pic but they let me know the condition of the car

--------------------
rip matt i love u cuz
351w h/c/I street car

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fam_lace:
i got a 97 ss camaro for sell i reported it stolen 2years ago and it came up like a few days ago ............. oops also has a aftermarket clutch for more info call thanx

Maybe I'm trippn but........ if it was stolen 2 years ago how is it not salvaged? Was the car uninsured when stolen? If the car was in fact missing for 2 years then how could you vouch for the condition of it not having seen it run or drive for that long?

Unless u meant to say it was stolen 2 days ago......

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
fam_lace
¯
Member # 8565

long story but yes stolen 2 years ago someone try to register the car and it came up the car was in someones garage on 4 jack stands the pink was in the car who ever stole it sign my name and someone bought it and never try to get it registered till now

--------------------
rip matt i love u cuz
351w h/c/I street car

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com