Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 99~2004 Cobra IRS Griggs Bushings Now $150

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 99~2004 Cobra IRS Griggs Bushings Now $150
Bigchelis
¯
Member # 5941

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigchelis  Ford pictures for Bigchelis    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had a 2001 Cobra that I was going to install these on to help with wheel hop. These were purchased directly from Griggs and with CA tax and shipping it was $420ish...

I am asking less than half at $200 Now $150 dollars still in wrappers.

-

http://www.griggsracing.com/product_info.php?products_id=94

I live in San Jose and if you have handleing suspension pices for Fox bodies or shorties or Catted high flow pipes I am open to trades.

I need a T5 too. What do you have to trade, bone stock 87 Coupe.

[ July 29, 2009, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: Bigchelis ]

Posts: 161 | From: San Jose,Ca | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Bigchelis
¯
Member # 5941

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigchelis  Ford pictures for Bigchelis    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I need a T5 badly so these have to go..

I paid 420ish delivered for these, but now pick them up and pay only $150. These are the real deal not the $40 dollar versions you see in the magazines. These are huge and built like a tank and are 100% BRAND NEW in wrapper still.

Jose
408 674-9707

Bigchelis
¯
Member # 5941

bump and new low price of only $150 firm.

These will reduce that unwanted wheel hop for better 60ft times and 1/4mile times.

Get them while they are inexpensive. They are still new and never used.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com