Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » ..::Cleaning out the garage, lots of 5.0 goodies!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: ..::Cleaning out the garage, lots of 5.0 goodies!
PumaFiveOh
¯
Member # 2322

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for PumaFiveOh  Ford pictures for PumaFiveOh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cleaning out the garage, and since I haven't had a stang in over 2 years, I think I should start selling these parts.

All of the parts listed are "NEW" in box and have never been used. I'll have detailed pics and prices up in a day or so, but throwing out a feeler to see who may be interested:

- Fluidyne High Performance Aluminum Radiator = $300 OBO

-

- Lakewood Drive shaft Safety-Loop 79-93 Mustang (Weld or bolt in) = $40

-

- AFM 4" High Volume Power Pipe (AF-0112C it's shiny but not a high finished polish like the one in the pic) for larger c.i.d. Works with all Mass Air Meters except C&L and Bullet. = $200 OBO

http://www.andersonfordmotorsport.com/

-

- Pro-M 80mm Race Mass Air Meter & Filter Calibrated for 30LB injectors. = $299 OBO

-

- Set of matching red top 30Lb FM injectors = SOLD

I got more stuff, but these are the bigger items I can remember off the top of my head. These were all going to go into my 93 331ci fox, but the car is long gone.

Let me know if you're at all interested...and I may also be interested in swapping for paint work or Toyota tacoma parts (98-03). [patriot]

[ July 21, 2009, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: PumaFiveOh ]

--------------------
"Pain is temporary, Pride is forever!"

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his."
-Patton

PumaFiveOh
¯
Member # 2322

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PumaFiveOh  Ford pictures for PumaFiveOh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I also have some non-new items like:

- Stock hood (Dark metalic blue)

- Stock deck out of a 93

--------------------

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his."
-Patton

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

- Fluidyne High Performance Aluminum Radiator

[patriot] [/QB]

i 'm interested let me know how much . long time no hear man

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
PumaFiveOh
¯
Member # 2322

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PumaFiveOh  Ford pictures for PumaFiveOh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:
quote:

- Fluidyne High Performance Aluminum Radiator

[patriot]

i 'm interested let me know how much . long time no hear man [/QB]
Yeah bro, I went to the dark side...I got a C6 Z06, sold all my mustang stuff and never looked back. But I'll get another fox someday! [Wink]

I don't even know what the radiators are going for nowadays, I bought it new with tax and everything close to $400 bucks, so I'll probably sell it for $300 or so?

Let me pull it out of storage and get all the actual part numbers and stuff off of of the box, and if you decide you want it...you got first dibs. [Big Grin]

PumaFiveOh
¯
Member # 2322

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for PumaFiveOh  Ford pictures for PumaFiveOh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

-Patton

PumaFiveOh
¯
Member # 2322

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for PumaFiveOh  Ford pictures for PumaFiveOh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BUMPER!!!

--------------------

-Patton

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com