Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Feeler:1993 cobra roller (eddited) (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Feeler:1993 cobra roller (eddited)
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
BUT THERE SEEMS TO BE TO MANY
CHEERLEADERS HERE TO UNDERSTAND THAT. [/QB]

lmao
i feel that the selling party should try and be as honest as they can about the item but the potential buyer should expect some flaws. from the pictures and the way its described it does sound clean but then again it may not be [patriot]

GEE
¯
Member # 2849

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GEE  Ford pictures for GEE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well at least I have a few real world opinions to go by. I called and left a message with no returned calls what so ever while in town from Indiana visiting family and looking for a mustang to take back home to the Midwest.
Now I don't feel like I missed out on what sounded to be a clean stang needing a little love.....guess some things aren't meant to be huh?

For the record,if anyone knows of any decent 93 Cobra's or 90-93 5.0 coupe rolling chassis with owners who don't mind sharing info on the phone,please PM me!

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
before this thread dies completely, i do have one question to ask, who in their right mind expects to buy a "clean" salvaged titled car? that doesn't really make sense. with a little common sense, one should expect some issues when buying a salvaged titled car unless it was rebuilt from the ground up. if i was allen iverson, i would keep saying, "It's salvaged, salvaged. The car is salvaged. We're talking about a salvaged car, salvaged." LOL [Wink] . Dumb humor.

GL with the sale man.

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its all good i consider it a free bump,lol

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com