Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » **FOXBDY NOTCHBACK DRAG CAR LOTS OF WORK $5500!!!* (Page 6)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: **FOXBDY NOTCHBACK DRAG CAR LOTS OF WORK $5500!!!*
blown95svt
¯
Member # 8893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blown95svt  Ford pictures for blown95svt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
yes my ad states it had a built rear end but that was just a hook to get people to call ...the ad was just an ad and i told him what was up when he bought the car...

I think that is where you went wrong.
STAND UP GUY! [patriot]

--------------------
95 cobra blown 331 gr40 suspension
***NEED QUALITY WORK FOR HALF THE PRICE? I DO SIDE JOBS! PM FOR DETAILS***
www.norcalmotorcompany.com

Posts: 1434 | From: roseville | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 1989lx5.0:
quote:
quote:
what about the post in the general talk section right now where you state that the motor has stock rods? what about the so called locker? what about the burned up trans you gave me that i had to have rebuilt?

the way you are spouting off like a internet tough guy sounds like i guilty conscience to me [Wink]

an the trans i got from u didnt have a broken top plate or leak like a son of a bitch right?? go fuck yourself man get off hectors nuts an go post up on myspace u little baby...
dude your a fucking lying piece of shit, there was nothing wrong with that trans, you know and i know it, if there was something wrong with it why didn't you say something to me when i seen you at sac raceway??

also what about this thread where you state that your 351 has stock rods??? click here your busted

cause i know how bitches like u work...why didnt u ever call me?? just happened to run into me at the track an say something then??? i dont deal with shit like u i deal with it myself an fix the broke parts i got from u..

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
yes my ad states it had a built rear end but that was just a hook to get people to call ...the ad was just an ad and i told him what was up when he bought the car...

ban the bum
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

how is that where i went wrong when i told him what was up when he bought the car???

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

wow this is such a joke no wonder everyone hates on cafords every where i go....everyones got there o2 and only wants to hear what they wanna hear....BULLSHIT

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

1989lx5.0
¯
Member # 3699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1989lx5.0  Ford pictures for 1989lx5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
what about the post in the general talk section right now where you state that the motor has stock rods? what about the so called locker? what about the burned up trans you gave me that i had to have rebuilt?

the way you are spouting off like a internet tough guy sounds like i guilty conscience to me [Wink]

an the trans i got from u didnt have a broken top plate or leak like a son of a bitch right?? go fuck yourself man get off hectors nuts an go post up on myspace u little baby...
dude your a fucking lying piece of shit, there was nothing wrong with that trans, you know and i know it, if there was something wrong with it why didn't you say something to me when i seen you at sac raceway??

also what about this thread where you state that your 351 has stock rods??? click here your busted

cause i know how bitches like u work...why didnt u ever call me?? just happened to run into me at the track an say something then??? i dont deal with shit like u i deal with it myself an fix the broke parts i got from u..
i really have no clue what you are saying here^^^^
but still no answer on this thread you seem to be missing it here it is again http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=035247

you are a liar and a thief, you got caught. [Wink]

--------------------
1979 pace car

1985 svo

www.californiafords.com the better calfords

Posts: 552 | From: near fresno | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

that was a thread u fuckn tool so ya i made a typo...who gives a shit!i didnt list every fuckn detail cause i was just tryin to find a cam wtf does rods have to do with that...god i hope i see u again at the track..... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BWA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Im all out of popcorn... You guys can just go back an forth forever just give it a rest.. Were are our mods at???
Posts: 2233 | From: Natomas, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

this bullshit thread just needs to be closed an let the people WHO ARE ACTUALLY APART of it deal with it themselves...no sense in going rounds an rounds...it will be delt with with me an hector and thats all that counts...

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

im fuckn done..seriously...hector u can contact me if u want...obviously ur loosing sleep over this so man up an deal with this like an adult...not on a open public fuckn forum...

done-

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

1989lx5.0
¯
Member # 3699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1989lx5.0  Ford pictures for 1989lx5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
that was a thread u fuckn tool so ya i made a typo...who gives a shit!i didnt list every fuckn detail cause i was just tryin to find a cam wtf does rods have to do with that...god i hope i see u again at the track..... [Big Grin]

lol a typo? so you misspelled eagle rods by accidentally typing stock rods? lol ya that happens all the time.

ya i hope to see you there myself chubby, but i am sure you will walk away studering and nervous like the last time.lol [Wink]

--------------------
1979 pace car

1985 svo

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

ya thats it...thats exactly waht ill do [Wink]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

theres the nail in the casket now lower it into the ground.... "it is what it is" [Big Grin]
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

how is that where i went wrong when i told him what was up when he bought the car???
You clouded some issues to get people in the front door. Then at that point you invite he said she said. But if you just were fully forthcoming in your ad. I dont think you have these issues today IMO. By your own admission you werent straight up in the ad, so you can get potential suitors. That statement actually goes against you IMO. Good luck either way. Personally I would try to make some sort of correction with the buyer to save face. You say it doesnt matter. But I think the contrary, it does.
Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
+1 , but since hector said its coo he can get his money back from parting it out lets just let it go no one needs to fight over something like this everyone has there opinion of brandon now can we lock this post and end the "CSO" (cafords soap-opera)
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes  Ford pictures for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

You clouded some issues to get people in the front door. Then at that point you invite he said she said. But if you just were fully forthcoming in your ad. I dont think you have these issues today IMO. By your own admission you werent straight up in the ad, so you can get potential suitors. That statement actually goes against you IMO. Good luck either way. Personally I would try to make some sort of correction with the buyer to save face. You say it doesnt matter. But I think the contrary, it does.
When all "hell" breaks loose because someone falsely advertised to make a buck then... "it is what it is..." [Eek!]
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

lets just remember...i may have been cloudy on my ad but the truth came out when he came with the cash...he and i both know that...not to mention the fact he gotta mid eleven second clean ass notch for the price of a clean all stock mustang.. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Stangs R Us:
+1 , but since hector said its coo he can get his money back from parting it out lets just let it go no one needs to fight over something like this everyone has there opinion of brandon now can we lock this post and end the "CSO" (cafords soap-opera)

why its just not hector he has fuck over i put him on blast last year an lots of poeple post in the thread now were stick up for him then
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
Originally posted by Stangs R Us:

why its just not hector he has fuck over i put him on blast last year an lots of poeple post in the thread now were stick up for him then
no u tried putting me on blast and that ended up a joke just like everything else that comes out your mouth...

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
lets just remember...i may have been cloudy on my ad but the truth came out when he came with the cash...he and i both know that...not to mention the fact he gotta mid eleven second clean ass notch for the price of a clean all stock mustang.. [Roll Eyes]

yea, not taking sides but that tactic is what brought this all on you. Hopefully you learn from this, that you cannot really trust what is not in black and white.
1989lx5.0
¯
Member # 3699

i think a site this size and that moves as much parts as this one should have a stickied feedback thread to keep the crooks and thieves in there place. [Wink]

--------------------
1979 pace car

1985 svo

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

no...u are taking sides cause u keep forgetting the fact that i let him know what was up when he bought the car...how does that FACT keep getting forgotten about in this whole situation??

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
once a scammer always a scammer
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
no...u are taking sides cause u keep forgetting the fact that i let him know what was up when he bought the car...how does that FACT keep getting forgotten about in this whole situation??

Well I am done, I dont think you are getting what I or others are telling you so you are probably destined to repeat this. Good Luck
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

an brandon didn't you think that all this bullshit would come back on you

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com