Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Buyer Beware HaulinAss Motorsports (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Buyer Beware HaulinAss Motorsports
svt3773
¯
Member # 4759

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt3773  Ford pictures for svt3773    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know but i bought a gt off matt a couple of years ago and he gave me his word that the car had been on non-op and only transfer fees were due and to my surprise there was about $500+ in fees. i then called him to let him know and he said it was my problem and would not take the car back. long story short he gave his word and didn't hold up to it. hella shady watever that was fucked up.

--------------------
1989 Ford Ranger

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by svt3773:
I don't know but i bought a gt off matt a couple of years ago and he gave me his word that the car had been on non-op and only transfer fees were due and to my surprise there was about $500+ in fees. i then called him to let him know and he said it was my problem and would not take the car back. long story short he gave his word and didn't hold up to it. hella shady watever that was fucked up.

You bought an 86 GT for $600.00 which was exactly what I paid for it. You called me begging me for the car saying you were supposed to get it and hte guy sold it to someone else. The car was WAY OUT OF REG I never told you that it was registered, stop trying to start shit.You buy and sell these cars(look at your sig) so dont play Mr Innocent car buyer.

And if I was so shady then why do you still pm me for parts?????

[ August 06, 2012, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not trying to jump in, but...I was one of the ones HaulinAss pm'd after I showed interest in the car. And you did leave out a bunch of stuff. But you did disclose some things as well. I never bought from HaulinAss but he did save me a headache or at least a trip with his information. [worship] [patriot]

But I do think you should have tried other methods of contact. Most people post a message something to the tune of "Anyone know how to contact such and such". A couple of really good cats here back HaulinAss's play. Plus after the facts are shown, I think HA is in the clear.

Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've purchased stuff from matt before and I have never had problems with none of the stuff that he has sold me.So next time you should double check shit first before you even purchase it.

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for happygmore  Ford pictures for happygmore    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have purchased stuff from haulinass and he has always been up front about it, and WTF do you expect with a 900 dollar car???
Posts: 421 | From: west san jose | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
Wicked Motorsports
¯
Member # 8702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wicked Motorsports  Ford pictures for Wicked Motorsports  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Matt is a kool cat never had a problem w/him or parts.He always has parts avaliable that u need.
Remember used u guys r buying used parts ......
+

--------------------
92Fobra GT40/E303/BBK/Mac's (sold)
89notch 306HO/TFS1/BBK lt's
89CHP 331/5spd/LT's/LM1's (RIP)
65 331/HCI/TCI trans/SOLD

Posts: 2604 | From: 831salinas | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
351mclaren
¯
Member # 2275

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351mclaren  Ford pictures for 351mclaren    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
+1, I just went up and bought a front bumper cover, reinforcement, and headlights from Matt. He's a good guy. I've talked to him off and on for the last two years or so and he's always been helpful.

--------------------
nlc

Posts: 44 | From: Stockton, Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
fastertoys1
¯
Member # 5270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastertoys1  Ford pictures for fastertoys1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've never been happy dealing with matt I've never bought expensive items but I have delt with him a few times. He either doesn't pick up his phone or says he'll call you right back and never does or has you waiting outside the shop waiting for him to arrive. Never the less when friends ask if I have parts Or know someone that does i always give them matts number maybe things will go better for them.
svt3773
¯
Member # 4759

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt3773  Ford pictures for svt3773    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
$600 u wish i paid a grand for it and that doesn't matter u said no fees. Don't be bitch and say i was begging dont be stupid you wish. and as far as selling cars at least i'm honest about. You have no word.

--------------------
1989 Ford Ranger

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
$600 u wish i paid a grand for it and that doesn't matter u said no fees. Don't be bitch and say i was begging dont be stupid you wish. and as far as selling cars at least i'm honest about. You have no word.

You paid exactly what I paid for it, $600.00. You were all butthurt that you didnt get the car when it was on CL, and stood there begging me for nearly 30 mins. I said ya fukk it give me what Im in it, we had done business in the past. I never said anything not even a word about the fees, I had the car less then 24 hours. I have talked to you since and not a word has EVER came out of your mouth about it, so why now [Confused]

You threw a cheap 200.00 paint job on it and a scoop and had it up for sale 2 weeks later for 4k, im sure it more than paid for the reg fees [Wink] . Your a liar and never once had any intentions of keeping the car.

So take your own advice dont be a bitch and come up here talking shit because you want to be kewl and jump on some shittalk bandwagon. I gave you a KILLER deal on that car and this is the shit thanks I get, really shows what kind of person YOU are?????

Things are getting worked out between the original poster of this thread so you can go back to NOT saying a word [Wink]

[ August 06, 2012, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

svt3773
¯
Member # 4759

Dude i never even painted that car what an idiot you are you dont even know who or what your talking about. always trying to flip shit around. watever i got better shit to do then fuck with your bs.. Your hella funny and still more of a liar after that post. Get ur shit straight before you post a reply.

--------------------
1989 Ford Ranger

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Dude i never even painted that car what an idiot you are you dont even know who or what your talking about. always trying to flip shit around. watever i got better shit to do then fuck with your bs.. Your hella funny and still more of a liar after that post. Get ur shit straight before you post a reply.

Yep the usual backtrack after getting caught its kewl [Wink] And trust me I know exaclty who and what im talking about...Youve sold 4 of my old cars so dont try and play stupid.

Khaki 86 LX Hatchback
Black 86 Coupe with major 1/4 damage
Charcoal Grey 86 GT that was owned by everyone here on CAfords, then died late last year
Blue 86 GT that is the topic at hand

Sure I dont know what im talking about????

Its kewl I aint worried about it or mad at ya, its just a simple case of "Oh I saw a shittalk post I have to jump on the wagon"
[Wink]

[ August 06, 2012, 05:46 PM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

svt3773
¯
Member # 4759

No ones backing off you stupid fuck. only car i bought was an 86 gt that i never paint or put a scoop on. I ain't a hater if not i would of posted way back but just so people know that ur two face.I can go back in forth all day. quit selling tickets and tryn to be "kewl" jejeje

--------------------
1989 Ford Ranger

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
No ones backing off you stupid fuck. only car i bought was an 86 gt that i never paint or put a scoop on. I ain't a hater if not i would of posted way back but just so people know that ur two face.I can go back in forth all day. quit selling tickets and tryn to be "kewl" jejeje

There ya go, when backed into a corner all you can do is talk shit and make personal attacks, nice approach, way to "sell your story" as you say.

MIKE [Wink] (even though I dont know you), Are you sure your not all butthurt because I beat you and your buddy to that "free 92 lx" that was on CL last year in Fremont????? I seem to recall a "bitchassness" post by you and one of your freinds all mad about the fact I beat ya too it.

So really your story hold no merit, you are only here to start shit. Again you paid exactly what I paid for the car,$600.00. You played the Mr Innocent Mustang enthusiast and I bought it,good hustle [Wink]

So go on now and go tell someone else how you are going through rough times and really wanted a stang, so you can go paint it, put on an 82 gt hood scoop, ponys or bullits and post it up 2 weeks later for 4k.........Cmon man youve been doing it for nearly 3-4 years and ALL your cars look the same. Its a good game ya got but dont bust my balls becuase you got beat to a few cars

Ya but im the bs'r right [Wink]

NORCALSTANGS
¯
Member # 3706

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NORCALSTANGS  Ford pictures for NORCALSTANGS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn!
Matt is a stand up guy.
but sometimes crap happens.
USED PARTS..............ARE USED!
If you want a deal on a motor,
go to Kragen...ha ha ha
they sell long blocks..ha ha ha

--------------------
2014 gt stick ghig
2005 gt auto blue

svt3773
¯
Member # 4759

Personal attacks im responding to the bs ur talking about.I'aint tryn to sell no story just the truth obviously your not getting that. MATT oh you know my name wow thats shows you really don't me. dude made that post cause he anted the free car thats why he posted it i just want the wheels off it so get your shit straight again. NO merit please anyone that knows me knows i hate hood scoops and have never had one on any of my rides. That grey 86 gt on cafords was never owned by me smart ass so ur story got no merit get ur fact straight. what i do with my cars is none of ur business.Yes u are the bs'r. You wait proved shit against me. Why would i even post if it was true. come on guy. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
1989 Ford Ranger

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Personal attacks im responding to the bs ur talking about.I'aint tryn to sell no story just the truth obviously your not getting that. MATT oh you know my name wow thats shows you really don't me. dude made that post cause he anted the free car thats why he posted it i just want the wheels off it so get your shit straight again. NO merit please anyone that knows me knows i hate hood scoops and have never had one on any of my rides. That grey 86 gt on cafords was never owned by me smart ass so ur story got no merit get ur fact straight. what i do with my cars is none of ur business.Yes u are the bs'r. You wait proved shit against me. Why would i even post if it was true. come on guy. [Roll Eyes]

WOW I cant even make out what ya what you just posted, can I get some translation????

Dude just stop while you're behind [Wink] You came on here an lied about a deal we had, and over a year later you come on here becuase there was a post about a misunderstanding with another guy. You never said anything in the past 14 months but now all of the sudden you feel the need? What part of I sold you that car for EXACLTY what I paid for it and condition do you not comprehend?

I was asking 1k for a running driving 5.0 5 speed GT and let you have it for $600.00 WHAT IS YOUR GRIPE? Please tell me???? I never forced you to buy it.....

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so much bs drama on this bored..im sure haulinass has helped more people than he has screwed so ill leave it at that

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
svt3773
¯
Member # 4759

The car never ran dude i towed it you don't even know what your talking about again.It does matter u know your in the wrong watever. U talk alot of shit but can't back it up obviously to everyone it's my word against yours and you haven't proved shit.I didn't post shit before cause i wasn't tripping but so people know you do fuck others over. Come on guy just admit your in the wrong always tryn to be sick but really your full of shit. People these days straight [BS flag]

--------------------
1989 Ford Ranger

svt3773
¯
Member # 4759

[ January 07, 2009, 04:05 AM: Message edited by: svt3773 ]

--------------------
1989 Ford Ranger

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
The car never ran dude i towed it you don't even know what your talking about again.It does matter u know your in the wrong watever. U talk alot of shit but can't back it up obviously to everyone it's my word against yours and you haven't proved shit.I didn't post shit before cause i wasn't tripping but so people know you do fuck others over. Come on guy just admit your in the wrong always tryn to be sick but really your full of shit. People these days straight [BS flag]

Ya dude you are SUCH the VICTIM. Damn you bought an 86 GT 5. 5 speed for $600.00 how dare me............. [Roll Eyes]

The car did run. You towed it becasue it was WAY OUT OF REG..............You read the same ad i did, so why do you have to come up here and BS. If im such a liar and fukked you over why have you hit me up for many parts after that?????

Go away dude you have nothing but lies upon lies.

Did I mention that you paid $600.00 for an 86 GT 5.0 5 Speed [Wink]

svt3773
¯
Member # 4759

The car didn't run and i paid a grand not $600 u fucking fool.You just should of said your bad and thats it. But u want to play mister innocent not this time and not with me. I ain't got no reason to lie so fuck you and fuck off. Next time just tell the truth ur more of a bitch than a bitch. [Big Grin]

--------------------
1989 Ford Ranger

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
The car didn't run and i paid a grand not $600 u fucking fool.You just should of said your bad and thats it. But u want to play mister innocent not this time and not with me. I ain't got no reason to lie so fuck you and fuck off. Next time just tell the truth ur more of a bitch than a bitch. [Big Grin]

Im done with you and this is my last response to your obvious attempt to start uneeded drama

1)You did NOT pay a grand, you paid $600.00
2)The car ran when I sold it to you,others here on this board know that it ran
3)I have nothing to hide, again I sold it to for $600.00 what more did you want?
4)I have heard NOTHING about this until tonight
5)You only came on here becuase you wanted to look kewl

But im the bitch, paleeeeeeeeeese [Roll Eyes]

[ August 06, 2012, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

Casey90GT
¯
Member # 6175

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Casey90GT  Ford pictures for Casey90GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Either I'm WAY TOO drunk, or this guy just can't put together a sentence. You know, I think I was in about the 10th grade when I had a teacher tell me, learn how to communicate well in written English, or else you might just look like a FUCKING RETARD!!!

svt3773, you're like one of those kids that starts spitting and stuttering when he get's in an argument because he's overwhelmed. Really, if you have Down's Syndrome or something like that I apologize. Matt, I don't know you but you're an asshole for picking on the "Special Needs" children...wtf? If they ride the short bus, just don't do business with them.

--------------------
Some day I'll finish it.

Posts: 1064 | From: Santa Rosa | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
svt3773
¯
Member # 4759

well when your pissed off that the way i type. so fuck off. matt say what u want thats all bs. If anyone has a problem lets meet up instead of tryn to talk shit on-line pm we can meet up anytime.

--------------------
1989 Ford Ranger

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com