Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Parting out 89 coupe 408 c4 shell 500 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Parting out 89 coupe 408 c4 shell 500
1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
roller isn't for sale only the shell

--------------------
Built Tuff with your stuff ;)

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1SLOWLX:
roller isn't for sale only the shell

now it became a shell [Frown]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
won't get want for it as a roller so it will be a shell it rolls right now but probably won't real soon [Wink]

--------------------

1965FALCOON
¯
Member # 8773

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1965FALCOON  Ford pictures for 1965FALCOON    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this guy hacks up beautiful mustangs and makes a lot of money at it but so far no more prices have been posted as promissed i want prices
1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1965FALCOON:
this guy hacks up beautiful mustangs and makes a lot of money at it but so far no more prices have been posted as promissed i want prices

I wouldn't say a lot of money off of it. You got to realize the bs I deal with the time it takes to sell and a risk I take at buying these cars also at the same time. For instance the last car I brought home I bought it sight unseen didn't make a penny off of it because the owner lied about parts but what can I do I had to try and make the best of it. This mustang was suppose to have a new rebuilt procharger on it. After I pulled it the blades dont look new to me and looks like it needs a rebuild at least an impeller one of the reasons that it I took the listing down. You call this black car beautiful? Are you kidding me... I mean most of the things on this car are new motor tranny etc but again I got to deal with lies about what the car is suppose to be or have. If any of you want to try and do it be my guest Im not stoping you at all. I look at it this way most of you guys get killer deals on parts some are brand new some are pretty damn new. I will post prices on stuff but most cafords people want everything for nothing that is one of the reasons I post stuff for sale elsewhere as well. I am probably going to cut this car up due to the fact the owner lied to me and I want to video myself with the plasma cutter dystroying his pride and joy or maybe a couple pics of me with a bat to his windows.

[ December 23, 2008, 07:59 PM: Message edited by: 1SLOWLX ]

--------------------

1965FALCOON
¯
Member # 8773

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1965FALCOON  Ford pictures for 1965FALCOON    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry did not mean my reply that way i know you do the best you can sorry to hear about the blower that was the part i was most interested in i know its easy to say just post it but it also takes time that nobody has anymore i was hoping to buy some xmas presents for the wife and would prefer to give it to somebody somewhat local than to buy long distance out of state we are all hurting and everybody is struggling i understand please accept my apology and know that my last post did not come out as i wanted it to i was in between smog test just trying to get some news sorry about that
70mach351
¯
Member # 7528

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70mach351  Ford pictures for 70mach351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pm me with price for shell. Ill take everything out of my cobra and put it in this. Do you still have the hood to go with the shell. Let me know and what city ur in.

--------------------
70 Mach 1 gettin a make over
2001 Ford F250 Crew Cab 7.3

1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

quote:
Originally posted by 1965FALCOON:
sorry did not mean my reply that way i know you do the best you can sorry to hear about the blower that was the part i was most interested in i know its easy to say just post it but it also takes time that nobody has anymore i was hoping to buy some xmas presents for the wife and would prefer to give it to somebody somewhat local than to buy long distance out of state we are all hurting and everybody is struggling i understand please accept my apology and know that my last post did not come out as i wanted it to i was in between smog test just trying to get some news sorry about that

Apology accepted here is some pics of the impeller I wasn't too happy either when I looked at it but hey shit happens It isn't bad bad but it isn't right

-

-

-

--------------------

StephenB
¯
Member # 8339

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StephenB  Ford pictures for StephenB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
are you going to sell the rims and tires?
1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Yeah rims and tires will be for sale. tires are now old et streets as I stole the et drags for my car

--------------------

StephenB
¯
Member # 8339

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StephenB  Ford pictures for StephenB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much do you want for them?
1965FALCOON
¯
Member # 8773

how much for the blower i see it does need a wheel but that is minor how is the play on the shaft i called procharger they said it could cost up to 1700 to fix it if it was all bad but just a wheel would be 300 or so also does it say d1r or d1x or d1sc or just d1
gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
are the wheels and tires spoken for yet

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

I was told it was a d1 it has a 12 rib setup polished brackets and big red blow off valve. I also called procharger they told me it could be anywhere from 300-1500 plus shipping to rebuild it. I have a bunch of extras for it cog setup extra pullies etc. I will take an offer on it with or without the extras. If I have to the unit will live on my shelf I don't want to give it away but I also realize it needs work.

As for the wheels they are still for sale the fronts taking offers on them. They won't be off until I get the shell sold or cut it up I need a way to move the car around

--------------------

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bs on rears

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

15x10 6.5 bs

--------------------

DRIVINFST
¯
Member # 2430

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DRIVINFST  Ford pictures for DRIVINFST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What about the radiator? Brand, # of cores, overall condition? How much do you want for it?
Thanks

Posts: 555 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Feb 2003  |  :
1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Radiator is spoken for

--------------------

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
are the doors for sale? if so are they roll up and what price?

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

mustang928
¯
Member # 2123

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustang928  Ford pictures for mustang928    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much for the catch can.. any pics of that?
Posts: 333 | From: CALIFORNIA | Registered: Nov 2002  |  :
1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

500 for the shell I will start cutting it up late next week/weekend

--------------------

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
PM sent

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

sale pending on the shell

--------------------

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

quote:
Originally posted by 1SLOWLX:
sale pending on the shell

well that sux atleast it saves me money

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

1965FALCOON
¯
Member # 8773

WHAT DOES THE SHELL CONSIST OF CAN I SEE A PIC AND CAN WE MAKE A DEAL ON THE SHELL AND THE BLOWER

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com