Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1967 Twin Turbo coupe (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 1967 Twin Turbo coupe
totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cm4hawks:
I have about 30k In the motor and trans The turbo kit alone was alittle over 10k

i knew i was not crazy
Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WTF Charles? [Confused]
This is a shocker.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
4MY8TERS
¯
Member # 7840

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4MY8TERS  Ford pictures for 4MY8TERS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HEY THE AMG I MITE BE GETTING AN DEPOSIT ON 2MORROW SO LMK IF YOU AND THE WIFE WANT TO CHECK IT OUT B4

--------------------
1985 Notchback-393w Vortech
1991 Convert Lx-H/C/I-Vortech
1984 T-Top 306-H/C/I

Posts: 2337 | From: THE GOLDEN CITY AKA SFC | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :
Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry i am in LA working. I will not be back until the week end after next

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

Posts: 1818 | From: Pacheco CA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Trades welcome Just kinda tired of dealing with it. I should have a guy comming this week end to put a front and back window in it also new trim. I have over 2k in trim and seals and gaskets for this car New weather stripping and all

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't do it. Just park it in the garage and put a cover on it. Let it sit for a while and then come back to it. I'm still pissed off at myself for selling my mustang.

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn. Sad to see youre upset about your car and a little depressed with it and nobody here will step up and help you. Everyone has something to say about keeping it but nobody wants to help. Heres some glass for ya. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/65-66-67-68-MUSTANG-WINDSHIELD-CLEAR-WITH-TINTED-UPPER_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ80740QQihZ002QQitemZ120300605603QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Im gonna check my local guy who has a lot of old school mustang parts for the rear but $200 aint a lot of money for the windshield. Is there anyone that can go to his house and motivate him on the fuel issue? Anyone consider him a friend? Step up... Dont quit man finish your car. Maybe one of these "dont sell it" guys could make a post on craigslist for a rear window for ya?

[ September 03, 2008, 03:30 AM: Message edited by: Dave50 ]

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dave50:
Dont quit man finish your car. Maybe one of these "dont sell it" guys could make a post on craigslist for a rear window for ya?

Very true, it is sad.

But us "don't sell" guys understand exactly how resourceful Charles is as we actually KNOW him. He aint gonna sell it, he is just pissed right now.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i know he's pissed in a way, but i think this ones a gonner. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn that sucks, its a sick car for sure.. it shows you how one piece of shit person can really effect someone else.. would you be keeping it if you got it back from that dude the way it should of been??
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it wasnt one person, their was three of them down this unpaved road. theirs been a few of us on this board an off the board that has out their hands in this project. the caris slow close to running. its the little things that needs to be done, an double doing others work.

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

So here is the deal When i bought the car I got totally screwed over. The guy never gave me the title or the hood or the plates for the headers and then stopped answering emails. I paid $6300 for it as a roller.And had to do the lost title thing. 2nd I hauled the car to Ohio for the turbo kit paid over $10k and traded alot of stuff when i got the car back everything was loose and i had to completely go back over the entire setup. 3rd was the paint. 17months i get the car back and the entire front end is loose and missing bolts the wires were painted dont know where shit goes drivers windows will not roll up :i already ordered a new inside track. Missing trim and i bought every piece of trime there was NEW and last but not least missing the frint and rear windows. thats strike 3 i have a Saleen i am putting a 331 in so that can be my new toy This needs to go

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry to hear about all the trouble that is one bad ass ride though. Ebay it I dont think you will really find anyone to give you what you want for it local again nice car and good luck with the sale
albert
someone buy my twin

--------------------
Built Tuff with your stuff ;)

Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

wow

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/826179299.html

--------------------

Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/826179299.html

Picking it up today

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Good shit. I hope you gain some interest in this car, again.

It will be a nice runner.

Ill be at pinks all weekend. See you there?

--------------------

514 Mullet
¯
Member # 7402

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 514 Mullet  Ford pictures for 514 Mullet    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ive had snags like this before. I ended up parking the car for awhile and just playing with my coupe til I get motivated again. Just make sure your really done with these types of cars before selling I guess. Its ashame to give away that much money and never reap any benefits from it.
Posts: 215 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2007  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you might as well finish it you will get more money for a completed running car. Good luck

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Still for sale. Also open to trades Saleen and cash ect. Even 93 cobra anc cash. Lets see what you guys have. Anyone that knows me knows that everything in here is the best you can buy thats one of my weakness i dont care hat is cost i buy it if i want it

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
So here is the deal When i bought the car I got totally screwed over. The guy never gave me the title or the hood or the plates for the headers and then stopped answering emails. I paid $6300 for it as a roller.And had to do the lost title thing. 2nd I hauled the car to Ohio for the turbo kit paid over $10k and traded alot of stuff when i got the car back everything was loose and i had to completely go back over the entire setup. 3rd was the paint. 17months i get the car back and the entire front end is loose and missing bolts the wires were painted dont know where shit goes drivers windows will not roll up :i already ordered a new inside track. Missing trim and i bought every piece of trime there was NEW and last but not least missing the frint and rear windows. thats strike 3 i have a Saleen i am putting a 331 in so that can be my new toy This needs to go

IMO Charles, Sell the car as a roller, keep your combo and get a rolling chassis fox like you were kicking around doing a while back. It sucks youll NEVER get what you have into it so you might as well use it!!!
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

I am not wanting a roller i just want to get out of this thing. I work on the road way to much to enjoy it. The wife actully hates the car because she says it has taken to much time away from her

quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:

IMO Charles, Sell the car as a roller, keep your combo and get a rolling chassis fox like you were kicking around doing a while back. It sucks youll NEVER get what you have into it so you might as well use it!!!

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

so whats next the saleen? [Eek!]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

actually YES i just offered it to Albert LOL

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

ttt

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com