Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 2008 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 for Sale in SF Bay Area

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 2008 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 for Sale in SF Bay Area
Cleveland
Member # 5795

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cleveland  Ford pictures for Cleveland    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
First off, Im a Mustang Enthusiast and current 2005 model owner, not so much a salesman.

Im the internet sales and commercial fleet manager here @ Veracom Ford of San Mateo.

We currently have for sale a Vapor Silver GT500 w/ Black stripes selling for more than sticker price. The price as marked by the General Manager... $71,200, $25k over to be exact. The vehicle is equiped w/ Satelite Radio, HID headlamps, GT500 Premium Package, Ambient Lighting and the full vehicle cover.

The vehicle has 36 miles on it and the supercharger is in working order. The vehicle's pre-delivery drive was done personally by me and not beaten on.

We will sell it for less than what we are currently asking for it. I am curious to know if there are any serious people out there who want to make a serious offer on it. It will sell for more than MSRP, I just want to know what kind of offers are floating around from those in the market for one right now.

If anyone is currently interested, feel free to contact me by phone @ 650-281-4091 or by email dan@veracom.com

We can also have a discussion here. Take care! [Smile]

Paxton5.0
¯
Member # 3764

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paxton5.0  Ford pictures for Paxton5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahahahahahahahahaha...Good luck with the sale.

P.S. I will give you $1,000 off sticker for it. [Big Grin]

[ April 27, 2008, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: Paxton5.0 ]

kingmoochr
¯
Member # 5834

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingmoochr  Ford pictures for kingmoochr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is the cheapest place on the planet, you REALLY think that you can sucker someone in on the internet to pay 25k over msrp? its not the fucking crown jewels, it a car
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry man, you're a year late for your asking price. These cars are now available for 50k or less..........

I'm sure you'll find someone who doesn't know any better to rip off.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Cleveland
Member # 5795

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cleveland  Ford pictures for Cleveland    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im not out to rip anybody off here. I was just asking if there was anybody out there willing to make an offer on the vehicle.

I do not agree that the vehicle should be priced so high but my General Manager feels that he can market it for sale at that price.

Im just here to change his mind on it and possibly get a great price for someone who is actually in the market for one.

I just wanted some offers to take to him so he can understand that it isnt last year anymore with rediculous mark up values.

-Dan

67stang
¯
Member # 549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 67stang  Ford pictures for 67stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good price...if you throw in a new 08 GT with it.
06Xrunner
¯
Member # 6992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 06Xrunner  Ford pictures for 06Xrunner  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cleveland:
First off, Im a Mustang Enthusiast and current 2005 model owner, not so much a salesman.

Im the internet sales and commercial fleet manager here @ Veracom Ford of San Mateo.

We currently have for sale a Vapor Silver GT500 w/ Black stripes selling for more than sticker price. The price as marked by the General Manager... $71,200, $25k over to be exact. The vehicle is equiped w/ Satelite Radio, HID headlamps, GT500 Premium Package, Ambient Lighting and the full vehicle cover.

The vehicle has 36 miles on it and the supercharger is in working order. The vehicle's pre-delivery drive was done personally by me and not beaten on.

We will sell it for less than what we are currently asking for it. I am curious to know if there are any serious people out there who want to make a serious offer on it. It will sell for more than MSRP, I just want to know what kind of offers are floating around from those in the market for one right now.

If anyone is currently interested, feel free to contact me by phone @ 650-281-4091 or by email dan@veracom.com

We can also have a discussion here. Take care! [Smile]

Hahaha! Yeah back to reality... Hey I work at Wittmeier here in Chico, if anyone wants a GT500 let me know, I will give you a really good deal, and no not a ridiculous $25k over sticker...

--------------------
01 Black GT 526WHP sold
2012 5.0 GT 625WHP sold
1984 Buick G/N Built and boosting...

Posts: 2124 | From: Chico, Ca | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
TR1
98COBRA.COM
Member # 296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TR1  Ford pictures for TR1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe hes really talking about a used ford GT?

--------------------
Yep.

Posts: 1381 | From: Bay Area, CA. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll give you 500 over dealer invoice for it. Nobody is going to pay anywhere near that ridiculous price for that car. I, like anyone else on this board with an ounce of sense would rather buy a new zo6 for that much [Roll Eyes] That was a serious offer buy the way..

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

kingmoochr
¯
Member # 5834

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingmoochr  Ford pictures for kingmoochr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
I, like anyone else on this board with an ounce of sense would rather buy a new zo6 for that much [Roll Eyes]

+ eleventy billion. thats real sports car money there
sl1993r
¯
Member # 8113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sl1993r  Ford pictures for sl1993r    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you were to look around at what people are willing to pay, and what other dealers are selling them for, you would see that MSRP to 1g over is the norm these days. Good luck with a 25g mark up as it will sit there and collect dust...

--------------------
Steve,
1993 Cobra R #83
1968 Shelby GT500

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You just made your dealership look very bad, crooked, inexperienced, and ignorant. I wouldn't go there to buy a car if I had to.

But good luck on the sale.

Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black 02 SS  Ford pictures for Black 02 SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Give him a break guys, at least his G.M. isn't asking $120k for it like Future Ford was [Big Grin]

--------------------
Schwinn 18speed

Joooestang66
¯
Member # 2828

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joooestang66  Ford pictures for Joooestang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ron Dupratt Ford in Dixon has two, coupe and convertible, both selling for MSRP. Zero mark-up, no gimmicks, no b.s. Right around $50k
mustang928
¯
Member # 2123

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustang928  Ford pictures for mustang928    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude two brand new 08 were/are being sold for $45K down in san diego. salesman posted them over on socalstangs.com
Posts: 333 | From: CALIFORNIA | Registered: Nov 2002  |  :
Le Blanc
¯
Member # 6602

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Le Blanc  Ford pictures for Le Blanc    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is why young people are still scooping up 99-04's because the dealers are being rediculous. Asking over sticker price, hmmm. Doesn't the sticker say MSRP (manufacturers suggested retail price)? I'de rather dump $600.00 a month in my 1999 Cobra than have $25,000+ dollars in negative equity in a car. sure it's a sick ride but we'll buy them in a couple of years when the old guys get too old to push the clutch in...douche

--------------------
3 valves per

BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i would rather buy a roush, but thats my opinion.after watch this.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_1s9zG0FAqQ

and reviewing this

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/items/roush-stage-3_W0QQ_nkwZroushQ20stageQ203

but thats my opinion.

[ April 28, 2008, 02:46 PM: Message edited by: BLK35th ]

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com