Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Bad T5

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Bad T5
Art T.
Member # 8363

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Art T.  Ford pictures for Art T.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Aaron Riddle. I need the T5 that you sold me, fixed. You claimed it was in excellent condition. Woops, bad 3rd and Reverse. You have Mike the Mechanics number and my number. Just do what you said you were going to do, fix it. TX-Art
Posts: 1 | From: Sacramento, Ca. | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wheres the popcorn smiley.

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I never said excellent condition as I never used the trans I couldn't make that call but I WAS told it was in good shape and am still tryin to get compensation from jaejae for the trans I got off him , I did tell you that the trans was going in my project car and since u needed it more that I would sell it to you since I had another one coming in , months later u say its bad and my connection I had at the trans shop doesn't work there anymore now but I will see what I can do I guess
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whoa aaron dont put this on me..the guy i bought it from told me it needed a throwout bearing so thats what i told you it needed..i had no intention of getting over...dont make it seem like you didnt know the tranny was going bad when you sold it to him

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dave50:
Wheres the popcorn smiley.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jaejae:
whoa aaron dont put this on me..the guy i bought it from told me it needed a throwout bearing so thats what i told you it needed..i had no intention of getting over...dont make it seem like you didnt know the tranny was going bad when you sold it to him

How was I suposed to know that ur an idiot for believing someone when they tell u the tranny is fucked up because it needs a throwout bearing , I figured it was screaching or something not that it wouldn't go into gear so how was I supposed to know the tranny wasn't any good if u have no clue about cars , anyways lock or delete the topic its done with .
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is Art getting his money back [Confused]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com