Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1990 SSP Mustang Highly Modified + turbo kit, and water meth injection - $10500 obo (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 1990 SSP Mustang Highly Modified + turbo kit, and water meth injection - $10500 obo
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302DrOp:
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
******************PLEASE READ*******************

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=029514

Many of you know that I was working on this coupe dubbed the "Hifey Coupe" which is owned by ASKIA AMAN who is TRYING TO SELL THIS CAR.

MANY of you have seen the car at my shop and know what I have done to it.

I basically built this car from a roller to a complete running/driving car.The car has been at my shop since 2/07 getting exensive work done to it.I have a devil of a time gettig parts and ahold of dude over the past 2 months.After a bunch of bs stories I finally got the parts and complete the car in 2 weeks.The car was completed yesterday and I called Askia to come pickup the car today.he shows up and hes looking everything over.

This is where all the BULLSHIT starts.He wants to testdrive the car before paying me what he owes me but im getting a REALLY bad feeling about it.So i said Ill test drive it with you in the car.WE do,his "brother" starts following behind me which I found ODD and so I turn back around and head to the shop.He wants to drive the car,i tell him dude im not fukkin stupid i know something is up,drive the car come back and lets settle up......

NEVER SAW HIM AGAIN

He calls me saying that he was pulled over at the local gas station and if I could come down there and talk to the cop to get him out of it.Of course hes NOWHERE to be found.I then see his "brother" trying to leave the area and he gets on the freeway and takes off.......GONE

Well needless to say I was ripped off for what is considered FELONY GRAND THEFT,cop also confirmed NOONE was ever pulled over in that car or with that name........I am pressing full charges ASKIA AMAN if I dont see my money by 5pm 6/1/07.You better have one REALLY GOOD EXCUSE or just hope your little stunt was worth it,homeboy!

did u ever get your money?
[Confused]
fastertoys1
¯
Member # 5270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastertoys1  Ford pictures for fastertoys1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not sure why this old post was brought back from the grave or what ever happened between haulinass and askia but the "blue car" not askias has since been parted out and is in the hand of another board member. (so dont pm me about it please.) [patriot]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com