Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1990 SSP Mustang Highly Modified + turbo kit, and water meth injection - $10500 obo (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 1990 SSP Mustang Highly Modified + turbo kit, and water meth injection - $10500 obo
aaskia
¯
Member # 5491

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaskia  Ford pictures for aaskia    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thinking of selling my stang. It is an original ex high way patrol car (on the pink slip it says prior police). I would hate to sell the car, but if someone makes me the right offer...... Car is complete and running, it just needs the rest of the interior installed. Someone make me an offer, and if its reasonable maybe we can make a deal. I am also throwing in a single turbo kit, with front mount intercooler, wastegate, and all needed piping and tubing. And a snow performance water methanol injection kit with 3 bottles of boost juice.

1990 Mustang Ex Highway Patrol Car Coupe
New Ice blue paint, cobra r hood, smoked headlights and tailights.

Motor 302 with 80k miles. 0 Miles since all the mods were installed. It was professionally built by Haulinass Motorsports.
afr 165 heads
F303
Arp Head studs with MLS gaskets
New Double Roller timing chain
1.6 rr
tfs track heat intake 1" spacer
bbk 70mm tb and spacer
3 core radiator
black magic electric fan
tfs tall valve covers
42lb injectors (for the turbo kit)
adj fpr
255 lph pump
140 amp alternator
msd ignition and coil
bbk headers
autometer gauges (a/f ratio, water temp, oil pressure, boost, mechanical fuel pressure, and 5 inch tach all white face phantom)
tremec t-5 transmission with 1000 miles
pro 5.0 shifter
centerforce dual friction clutch
adj clutch quadrant on the car
dynomax mufflers
rear tailpipes but they were cut off to install the panhard bar, i kept them so they could be rewelded by a muffler shop around the panhard bar

Suspension
Fullmaximum motorsport suspension installed on car (ph bar, ta arm, bilstien coilovers, rear lower control arms, brand new ford front a arms with mm bushings, full length subframes, all chassis bracing, and autopower 6 point rollcage (partially installed, all holes have been drilled, and it has already been bolted into the car, I removed parts of it to repaint them)).

The only thing the car needs is to have the interior finished installed. I have all the pieces, it just needs the carpet, center console, passenger seat, and rear seat delete installed. I have all the black pieces to complete the interior. The Main hoop to the roll cage is installed, it just needs the forward bars installed after the carpet is in.

[ May 28, 2007, 06:43 PM: Message edited by: aaskia ]

--------------------
1990 Mustang Lx 5.0 ex-chp
Tfs track heat intake, F303 cam, Afr 165, Full MM suspension, single turbo kit, autopower roll cage.

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shoot me some pics mali66@aol.com and a estimated asking price.Thanks! Shaun [patriot]
cvr 5.0
¯
Member # 2962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cvr 5.0  Ford pictures for cvr 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pics ...........

--------------------
-89 MUSTANG 5.0 lx vert (sold as of 2-10-08 for $8K)
-Ford F-100 with blown chevy 502
2004.5 dodge ram, 500hp and 1100tq
-84 yoda on 39s

Posts: 977 | From: Fremont ,ca | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
WeSTBaY5.0
¯
Member # 5899

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WeSTBaY5.0  Ford pictures for WeSTBaY5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ive seen this car at his shop its really clean!!!TTT for you

--------------------
Where did my 1100 posts go??
*originally Member number 4736*

1996 Cobra

1991 NOTCHBACK 43k FORD SALE

Posts: 681 | From: Redwood City | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
aaskia
¯
Member # 5491

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaskia  Ford pictures for aaskia    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ttt

--------------------
Tfs track heat intake, F303 cam, Afr 165, Full MM suspension, single turbo kit, autopower roll cage.

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hopefully you keep this car Ski,but if you do go to sell it someone is gonna get a badass ride.
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Copilot
¯
Member # 5332

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Copilot  Ford pictures for Copilot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What do you wanna try and get for the car?

--------------------
03 TAHOE W/ K&N INTAKE AND A FLOW MASTER
00 RL SLAMMED ON THEM 17'S

phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Does the license plate go with the car? I saw it at haulinass' shop, very cool. TTT for a clean notch.
gray03gt
¯
Member # 6427

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gray03gt  Ford pictures for gray03gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pitures? bodlax@hotmail.com

Motivated buyer with cash ready

[ May 21, 2007, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: gray03gt ]

aaskia
¯
Member # 5491

quote:
Originally posted by phildog:
Does the license plate go with the car? I saw it at haulinass' shop, very cool. TTT for a clean notch.

Yes the license plate goes with the car.
DEMENTED'$ FIFTY
¯
Member # 7545

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DEMENTED'$ FIFTY  Ford pictures for DEMENTED'$ FIFTY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
aye is this that blue notch that was at matts shop if so i knoe someone thta wants to by it he says he needs a hyphy car

--------------------
DEMENTED RACING

Posts: 61 | From: west hayward | Registered: Apr 2007  |  :
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whats the plate say (just out of curiosity, I understand if you would rather not say) and where are the pics?

[ May 23, 2007, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: 91Trunkster ]

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91Trunkster:
Whats the plate say and where are the pics?

Im sure he will have pics available soon.The car is still at my shop.
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DEMENTED'$ FIFTY:
aye is this that blue notch that was at matts shop if so i knoe someone thta wants to by it he says he needs a hyphy car

Whats a "Hyphy Car" ? Ive never seen the car, but it sounds like its clean. If someone wants to buy the car to dance all over the roof, dont do it to a clean CHP. Get a scraper...

[ May 23, 2007, 08:48 PM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ May 24, 2007, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: Pure Stang ]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

aaskia
¯
Member # 5491

ttt. Yes its the blue noth thats at matts shop. If someone has the cash they can buy my car and this one for $19,000.

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=048433

Both cars are for sale.

--------------------

jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Check pm's

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
aaskia
¯
Member # 5491

ttt

--------------------

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

-

-

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

******************PLEASE READ*******************

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=029514

Many of you know that I was working on this coupe dubbed the "Hifey Coupe" which is owned by ASKIA AMAN who is TRYING TO SELL THIS CAR.

MANY of you have seen the car at my shop and know what I have done to it.

I basically built this car from a roller to a complete running/driving car.The car has been at my shop since 2/07 getting exensive work done to it.I have a devil of a time gettig parts and ahold of dude over the past 2 months.After a bunch of bs stories I finally got the parts and complete the car in 2 weeks.The car was completed yesterday and I called Askia to come pickup the car today.he shows up and hes looking everything over.

This is where all the BULLSHIT starts.He wants to testdrive the car before paying me what he owes me but im getting a REALLY bad feeling about it.So i said Ill test drive it with you in the car.WE do,his "brother" starts following behind me which I found ODD and so I turn back around and head to the shop.He wants to drive the car,i tell him dude im not fukkin stupid i know something is up,drive the car come back and lets settle up......

NEVER SAW HIM AGAIN

He calls me saying that he was pulled over at the local gas station and if I could come down there and talk to the cop to get him out of it.Of course hes NOWHERE to be found.I then see his "brother" trying to leave the area and he gets on the freeway and takes off.......GONE

Well needless to say I was ripped off for what is considered FELONY GRAND THEFT,cop also confirmed NOONE was ever pulled over in that car or with that name........I am pressing full charges ASKIA AMAN if I dont see my money by 5pm 6/1/07.You better have one REALLY GOOD EXCUSE or just hope your little stunt was worth it,homeboy!

full throttle
¯
Member # 7220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for full throttle  Ford pictures for full throttle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn, what a fucked up guy
phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That shit is hella shady. Sorry to hear about that Haulinass.

[ June 04, 2007, 12:52 AM: Message edited by: phildog ]

94_5.0
¯
Member # 6130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94_5.0  Ford pictures for 94_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so he stole his own car ...........wtf idiot.

--------------------
94 5.0 VERT>> (TOTALED, IDIOT DRIVERS) Obama 50% white 50% black 100% Genious.

Posts: 510 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94_5.0:
so he stole his own car ...........wtf idiot.

LOLOL

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
******************PLEASE READ*******************

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=029514

Many of you know that I was working on this coupe dubbed the "Hifey Coupe" which is owned by ASKIA AMAN who is TRYING TO SELL THIS CAR.

MANY of you have seen the car at my shop and know what I have done to it.

I basically built this car from a roller to a complete running/driving car.The car has been at my shop since 2/07 getting exensive work done to it.I have a devil of a time gettig parts and ahold of dude over the past 2 months.After a bunch of bs stories I finally got the parts and complete the car in 2 weeks.The car was completed yesterday and I called Askia to come pickup the car today.he shows up and hes looking everything over.

This is where all the BULLSHIT starts.He wants to testdrive the car before paying me what he owes me but im getting a REALLY bad feeling about it.So i said Ill test drive it with you in the car.WE do,his "brother" starts following behind me which I found ODD and so I turn back around and head to the shop.He wants to drive the car,i tell him dude im not fukkin stupid i know something is up,drive the car come back and lets settle up......

NEVER SAW HIM AGAIN

He calls me saying that he was pulled over at the local gas station and if I could come down there and talk to the cop to get him out of it.Of course hes NOWHERE to be found.I then see his "brother" trying to leave the area and he gets on the freeway and takes off.......GONE

Well needless to say I was ripped off for what is considered FELONY GRAND THEFT,cop also confirmed NOONE was ever pulled over in that car or with that name........I am pressing full charges ASKIA AMAN if I dont see my money by 5pm 6/1/07.You better have one REALLY GOOD EXCUSE or just hope your little stunt was worth it,homeboy!

did u ever get your money?

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com