Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 06 mustang gt for sale super clean (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: 06 mustang gt for sale super clean
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:

SHIT, his "custom" exhaust may very well be a Tornado [Eek!]

Wouldn't that be considered a "custom" intake? [Eek!] lol

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
He said you can meet him in hayward to see for yourself, if your not going to take him up on the offer don't post on this topic no more, why would he drive to you when your not even interested in the car, all you are doing is hating on this guy, for what reason, cause you have one, what maybe cause your trying to sell yours thats not as fast for more money. [Roll Eyes] I don't even no this guy, but please let the guy sell his car.

A, I have access to a dyno and a way to test it stock, and with ONLY THE TUNE, TO PROVE HIS NUMBERS ARE "ATLEAST" 25 OFF.

B, because me makes the drive, bets me $500 and gets a free dyno, and then gets to come on here and clown me. He makes the drive, gets a dyno on me, and takes $500 of my cash and proves me wrong, I'D CLOWN MYSELF!

PEOPLE THESE NUMBERS ARE COMPLETELY BULLSHIT AND NOT POSSIBLE. THEY ARE NOT POSSIBLEEEEEEEEE

Either he has A TON of bolt ons or is BS. I can prove it one way or the other in 2 pulls and 30 minutes.

Nothing more to say. I can "prove" his numbers are COMPLETE BULLSHIT/LIES.

Just know the seller is a liar.

Done

[ May 03, 2007, 12:04 AM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

mustang928
¯
Member # 2123

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustang928  Ford pictures for mustang928    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:

Done

I hope so.... Good luck with your sale, nice car.

[ May 03, 2007, 12:34 AM: Message edited by: mustang928 ]

Posts: 333 | From: CALIFORNIA | Registered: Nov 2002  |  :
Pcharged46
¯
Member # 1664

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pcharged46  Ford pictures for Pcharged46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, the seller is a liar. Strong words. Hopefully you will never,ever get to meet the seller in person. It would hurt. [Big Grin]

--------------------
04 Gt, Procharger,ported bullitt intake, vt cams, patriot heads mahle pistons, manly rods... etc.etc.

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
 -

[ May 03, 2007, 01:23 AM: Message edited by: 91Trunkster ]

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For Christs sake let the man sell his car and STFU!

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
69grandecj
¯
Member # 5794

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 69grandecj  Ford pictures for 69grandecj  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've seen this car a few times. I don't know if the car has 300 hp, 325 hp or 400 hp. What I do know is that it is one nice ride.

Good luck with the sale. You should also start a new post and let this one die. Don't need all the drama mudding up the waters.

--------------------
1969 Lime Gold Grande 428CJ 1 of 37
1969 Indian Fire SportsRoof
1989 Black GT Convertible 22k miles
2006 F-250 PSD Lariat CC

t-top50
¯
Member # 2735

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t-top50  Ford pictures for t-top50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 91Trunkster:
 -
 -

classic. I have to use this one.....

--------------------
87GT t-top
00 Saleen (clone)
97 E350 7.3 diesel

Posts: 2522 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
600HP+STANG
Member # 7633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 600HP+STANG  Ford pictures for 600HP+STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is this guy for real?

I have been on many dynos and they are all different. You can put the same car on two or more different dynos and they will all show different numbers. I have had up to a 50 hp change from one dyno to the next with no changes to the car. As long as you use the same dyno when you make your changes, that is all that matters.

Hiddnn.o.s. obviously has some issues he needs to resolve and not take it out on this guy trying to sell his car. It looks like a clean ride with a nice stance. The black out and graphics look amazing. The wheels also look good, perfect size.... maybe that is what his problem is, he is jelous that he put the wrong size wheels on his car and forgot to lower it!

Good luck selling your ride.

--------------------
1980 TRANS AM MUSTANG

the boss is back
¯
Member # 7621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boss is back  Ford pictures for the boss is back    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
confucious say man who talk shit to wrong person end up with teeth in back pocket! [Big Grin]

--------------------
06 mustang gt (the boss)c&l ,4.10's ,predator ,exhaust ,

02 yamaha r1 with the works

07 aprillia sxv 550

Posts: 44 | From: lathrop ,ca. | Registered: Apr 2007  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by the boss is back:
confucious say man who talk shit to wrong person end up with teeth in back pocket! [Big Grin]

ANY fucking time buddy

--------------------

the boss is back
¯
Member # 7621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boss is back  Ford pictures for the boss is back    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh wow internet tough guy thats cool i understand why your hating now

a. your lady has your balls in her purse thats why your car is at yo mommas house
b. you were trying to sell your dumpy mustang for 2 grand more than im selling mine for
c. every body on this forum has pretty much told you your an idiot and to stfu
d. you have nothing better to do than run your mouth through your fingers on your computer

p.s dont worry ill see you at the next ca ford function and youll recognize me i'll be the one thats gonna put your jaw in your back pocket. ask around theres people on this site that know both of us you dont wanna meet me!

--------------------

07 aprillia sxv 550

the boss is back
¯
Member # 7621

maybe you should just stick to doing heater cores!

--------------------

07 aprillia sxv 550

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL. Damn let him sell his car. Take it to the pm's at least!

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

the boss is back
¯
Member # 7621

no need for pms don just call me well handle this like men 510 432-4494

--------------------

07 aprillia sxv 550

89SC50
¯
Member # 6248

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89SC50  Ford pictures for 89SC50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] hidn.n.o.s you just got served.
Posts: 185 | From: santa rosa | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"HP OR NOT" ITS A CLEAN CAR!

[ May 03, 2007, 06:42 PM: Message edited by: NavidR ]

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
for someone who hates drama as much as don.... wtf are you doing. i always see don posting fuck this drmama this and that. damn don. its not your car or your sell. lock this thread and make a new one for your car. don you just clowned your own self... i say this as how you try to present your self and then do a 180 in this thread. wtf... are you free basin crack. i really think this guy should take your bet on.

really tho who gives a flying fuck. its not your 28k buying the car. people make stupid choices and if this just happens to be one... let that person live and learn. so leave it alone

my 2cents

btw i fucking hate new mustangs...there mistakes

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hiddinnos, this sounds just like when you got scared of the other guy you was talking shit about not being able to drive and you took it to far, i think it was dag or something like that, then you started back peddleing, but if i were the guy selling the car i would be looking for you to. Its looks like you might of bit off more than you can chew on this one. Good luck at the next meet.

P.S And also if i were looking to buy one, it would be his before yours, i think you just jealous and should stfu [patriot]

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

a. your lady has your balls in her purse thats why your car is at yo mommas house
b. you were trying to sell your dumpy mustang for 2 grand more than im selling mine for
d. you have nothing better to do than run your mouth through your fingers on your computer

p.s dont worry ill see you at the next ca ford function and youll recognize me i'll be the one thats gonna put your jaw in your back pocket. ask around theres people on this site that know both of us you dont wanna meet me!

Funny, but so true.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

5.0_707
¯
Member # 5893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0_707  Ford pictures for 5.0_707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
quote:

Funny, but so true.
+1
Motorhead6T5
¯
Member # 4969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Motorhead6T5  Ford pictures for Motorhead6T5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wouldn't normaly post this in a sale thread but this one is already hacked.

I will give my input,if you have the exact same motor in that thing as a 05/06 stang GT then the dyno numbers you got are inflated. Maybe the Boss has somthing a regular GT doesn't?

FYI the exhaust on the new stangs in full mandrel bent 2 1/2" stock,the only gain you can get from it is removal of the cats,and or full length tube headers.Even the mufflers flow well and get no gain from a swap.

You are really probably 290-300rwhp on an honest dyno,assuming it has a typical 4.6 3v gt engine.

I've seen these cars vary from 250rwhp to 285rwhp bone stock depending on the dyno. The real numbers that matter are at the track,dynos are for tuning.

[ May 03, 2007, 07:35 PM: Message edited by: Motorhead6T5 ]

--------------------
65 Fastback
72 Malibu

the boss is back
¯
Member # 7621

HAHAHAHA DON IS A FUCKIN PUSSY HE CALLED ME WITH HIS NUMBER BLOCKED TALKED SHIT AND THEN HUNG UP WHAT A PUNK BITCH I CANT WAIT TO BEAT HIS ASS!!! DON YOUR A PUNK BITCH HAHAHAHAHA

--------------------

07 aprillia sxv 550

the boss is back
¯
Member # 7621

GIVE ME A TIME AND PLACE YOU PUNK BITCH!!!!

--------------------

07 aprillia sxv 550

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

NOT AT ALL how it went down.

I'm done "here, in your thread."

You know we'll see eachother [Wink]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com