Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS: 1996 Mystic Cobra. LOWER PRICE/New parts. (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: FS: 1996 Mystic Cobra. LOWER PRICE/New parts.
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
question about the 75 shot of nitrous,, how many times have you sprayed?? im a little weary of purchasing any car thats been sprayed,, more about having holes drilled into intake ya know.

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
ilya
¯
Member # 6164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilya  Ford pictures for ilya    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
question about the 75 shot of nitrous,, how many times have you sprayed?? im a little weary of purchasing any car thats been sprayed,, more about having holes drilled into intake ya know.

I have never sprayed the car.
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ilya:
quote:

but you have the system set up and drilled right?

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
ilya
¯
Member # 6164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilya  Ford pictures for ilya    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

It is drilled and set up, but I don't think the bottle is connected.
ilya
¯
Member # 6164

Bump.
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

If I remember right, the guy you got the car from said that he installed the system but never used it so most likely the engine has never been sprayed. TTT for you
[patriot]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
ilya
¯
Member # 6164

quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

If I remember right, the guy you got the car from said that he installed the system but never used it so most likely the engine has never been sprayed. TTT for you
[patriot]

Yup, that's right. [Smile] Thanks for the bump and info.
ilya
¯
Member # 6164

Bump.
ponystroker
¯
Member # 7635

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ponystroker  Ford pictures for ponystroker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you lookin to trade for a supercharged lx?
ilya
¯
Member # 6164

CAR IS SOLD!!
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
congrats finally

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com