Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 92 Lx for Sale...friend's car....

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 92 Lx for Sale...friend's car....
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/car/295205764.html

click on the link..

clean as hell 92 LX

he just went to test and tune this weekend and went a 10.79 @ 124 on Drag Radials...NA only....probably goa 10.5 or 10.4 on slicks and a high 9 on a small shot of nitrous

pretty bad ass car and drives straight....one of the fastest NA drag radials cars out there...and could stand to use some nitrous too

[ March 20, 2007, 07:57 PM: Message edited by: jordan_0806 ]

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

modular
¯
Member # 6599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for modular  Ford pictures for modular    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I heard the 10.79 was leaving at idle? get it to hook and look out!

--------------------
I had no idea that so many people knew everything until I joined this site.
I was prolly drunk. Get over it
***BEWARE*** COP CALLERS! Eljefe-Adower!

Posts: 548 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :
STANGSALLY76
¯
Member # 5342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGSALLY76  Ford pictures for STANGSALLY76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks for the post, but i might hold on to it
for a minute and make a few susp. changes
and get the 60ft down .

--------------------
92 LX deep into the 10's on the motor with street tires coming soon
its just a little small block

Posts: 1133 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Copilot
¯
Member # 5332

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Copilot  Ford pictures for Copilot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice times bro...wish I had the $$$
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STANGSALLY76:
thanks for the post, but i might hold on to it
for a minute and make a few susp. changes
and get the 60ft down .

that's cool...I figured I'd help you along with the process....and make sure that Ricky's Coupe doesn't come up along side of you soon....lol

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

lxhatch5.0
¯
Member # 6319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lxhatch5.0  Ford pictures for lxhatch5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This car is definatelly bad a$$. I have seen it in person when I purchased an Aluminum radiator off of Stangsally. Definatelly worth the asking price. [patriot]

--------------------
*NorCal

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com