Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1986-1993 Mustang 5.0 Liter Cobra "R" FULLY POLISHED Upper & Lower Intake

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 1986-1993 Mustang 5.0 Liter Cobra "R" FULLY POLISHED Upper & Lower Intake
UntamedRacing
Member # 7503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UntamedRacing  Ford pictures for UntamedRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bought this set up for a 66 EFI swap, which fell through. The intake kit is brand new, in box, only been opened to look for damage, as the first kit I ordered was all jacked up. Sold on BlueOvalIndustries.com for $455.00 plus shipping, I'm losing a little less than $100 and selling it for $400 even, and if you're local ( Somewhere in the Peninsula ) I'll even bring it to you. If you want go to http://blueovalindustries.bluekeyin...cts.php?pid=571 to view the kit online.

Any questions or comments, hit me up.
650 576 6933 ask for Dan

[burnout]

UntamedRacing
Member # 7503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UntamedRacing  Ford pictures for UntamedRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://blueovalindustries.bluekeyinc.com/products.php?pid=571 is the actual link.
2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
there is no intake difference in the cobra and the r model
Posts: 2316 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
UntamedRacing
Member # 7503

It's a GT-40 staggered style intake, much like the stock Cobra intakes. Or so I was told by the company that sold the kit to me. I was going to throw that on a stock 5.0 for looks, but the project fell through.
An86TexasStang
¯
Member # 5806

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for An86TexasStang  Ford pictures for An86TexasStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
still have this?
Posts: 323 | From: Vandenberg Air Force Base,CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com