Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » WTB A/C parts for foxbody

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: WTB A/C parts for foxbody
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I need the a/c harness that connects to the top of the a/c compressor and plugs into a connector by the lower side of the battery for a 91 mustang. I am not sure of the proper name of it but Their is only one connecting harness that plugs into the a/c compressor and thats what I need. If anyone has one please let me know. Thanks! [patriot]
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Need the whole harness or just the AC side of the connector? I've got a 85 harness for free if you want it.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
Need the whole harness or just the AC side of the connector? I've got a 85 harness for free if you want it.

I think it is the complete harness.If I could check it out and get it form you I would appreciate it.
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya, no problem- I'm off all week, give me a call if you'd like to stop by and check it out.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
Ya, no problem- I'm off all week, give me a call if you'd like to stop by and check it out.

pm me your # please
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
did you get this is it the plug on top of ac that goes over to the harness is this the piece you are asking for lmk i have just this one cut behind the connector
 -
916 600 4909 i'll pm you also

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com