Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » WTB: Clean foxbody (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: WTB: Clean foxbody
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dont really know....but its got a name in the sac area...its been holding its own for years...

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you guys are gay, 5Lvenom has always been slow as shit, and now that you are the pilot, it just got slower
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
you guys are gay, 5Lvenom has always been slow as shit, and now that you are the pilot, it just got slower

says the guy who's fast car is slower than my daily driver....

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:
quote:
Originally posted by jordan_0806:
quote:
Originally posted by 95VERT306 '8850GT':
[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] 5LVENOM [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

You KNOW it!!!!
Out of curiousity, what does this car run and what rwhp does it make?
just as an example...with Stock heads and Intake...just a good cam and 327 and 14 psi....it made 476RW....

now it's go AFR 185, an RPM 2, PMS, Long tubes, 3" exhaust and all supporting mods......so you can take a guess at what it will make on even a conservative tune...and don't worry about traction...I just got FR500's for it and slapping the new Mickey Thompson 315/17's on there too...

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] 5LVENOM [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

You KNOW it!!!!
just as an example...with Stock heads and Intake...just a good cam and 327 and 14 psi....it made 476RW....

now it's go AFR 185, an RPM 2, PMS, Long tubes, 3" exhaust and all supporting mods......so you can take a guess at what it will make on even a conservative tune...and don't worry about traction...I just got FR500's for it and slapping the new Mickey Thompson 315/17's on there too...

Sounds like it's gonna be a good race. Be sure to get it tuned by AED I here their the best when it comes to blow-n engines....
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] 5LVENOM

You KNOW it!!!!

Sounds like it's gonna be a good race. Be sure to get it tuned by AED I here their the best when it comes to blow-n engines....
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Thats some damn fuckin BULL SHIT!! Why don't you race my AED car and we'll see whos has the better car! i'll hand you your ass even with my broken hand in a cast

[ March 14, 2007, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: FoX GT ]

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FoX GT:

Sounds like it's gonna be a good race. Be sure to get it tuned by AED I here their the best when it comes to blow-n engines.... [/QB][/QUOTE]

Thats some dam fucken BULL SHIT!! why don't you race my AED car and we'll see whos has the better car! i'll even race you with my broken hand thats in a cast. [/QB][/QUOTE]

I have know idea who you are or why you are offended by anything that has been posted. Since this convo does not concern you.... well I think you can figure out the rest.

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hmmm.....didnt know this was a private forum....

everyone besides jordan and 91 5.0 MUST LEAVE NOW...

FOX GT.....was that you i saw shifting like a grandma at TNT....but still managing to run 10.5's [Wink]

nice car! [patriot]

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

FOX GT.....was that you i saw shifting like a grandma at TNT....but still managing to run 10.5's [Wink]

nice car! [patriot]

If it was at the racetrack then that was me. Im out racing every weekend, not sitting at home talking trash trying to get someone to race my 14 second bucket for some Applebee's.

[ March 14, 2007, 09:08 PM: Message edited by: FoX GT ]

--------------------
- AED -
2015 Mustang GT

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I never had AED tune a car for me. So I can't really say they have ever blown any of my stuff up. I assume you say this because AED has tuned a car for you? Or are we going to hear the my buddy got his car tuned by AED story?

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

quote:
quote:

nice car! [patriot]

If it was at the racetrack then that was me. Im out racing every weekend, not sitting at home talking trash trying to get someone to race my 14 second bucket for some Applebee's.
Good for you [Roll Eyes]
yipnip5.0
¯
Member # 175

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for yipnip5.0  Ford pictures for yipnip5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
why are there so many drama queen fags here
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Well, back to the original topic of the thread. Does anyone have a clean foxbody for sale. My friend is still looking for one. [patriot]
FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

quote:
quote:
quote:

nice car! [patriot]

Good for you [Roll Eyes]
Let's race at the track this weekend or we can race on the street your choice...either way you don't have a chance in hell against my AED cobra.

--------------------
- AED -
2015 Mustang GT

91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

nice car! [patriot]

Good for you [Roll Eyes]
Let's race at the track this weekend or we can race on the street your choice...either way you don't have a chance in hell against my AED cobra.
pm sent [Smile]
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

You'd better have names, cars, dates & proof that a tune I did caused someones motor to blow up before you post bullshit lies like this on this message board.

This is NOT the type of message board that supports this type of slander.

You have never done buisness with AED, nor will you ever as I have told you before I will not do any work on any of your cars.

[ March 14, 2007, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: 93PONY ]

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
quote:

You'd better have names, cars, dates & proof that a tune I did caused someones motor to blow up before you post bullshit lies like this on this message board.

You have never done buisness with AED, nor will you ever as I have told you before I will not do any work on any of your cars.

Besides the work you did at HCI on my car before you got fired. I have never asked you to lay one finger on any vehicle I own nor would i ever after what happened. I am not going to get into a big argument with you on this board and go into detail about it and clutter up my thread anymore than it has already. I will say this though, the little subliminal things you type on these boards as well as the things you say about me and my car are pretty chicken shit especially considering what actually happened. If you would like to talk about it in detail you are welcome to do so either in person or by taking it to pm's
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
quote:

Besides the work you did at HCI on my car before you got fired. I have never asked you to lay one finger on any vehicle I own nor would i ever after what happened. I am not going to get into a big argument with you on this board and go into detail about it and clutter up my thread anymore than it has already. I will say this though, the little subliminal things you type on these boards as well as the things you say about me and my car are pretty chicken shit especially considering what actually happened. If you would like to talk about it in detail you are welcome to do so either in person or by taking it to pm's
First off, once again you listen to the wrong people & are posting lies. I was never fired from HCI. I quit to pursue better oportunities as the new managner at HCI (Travis) is utterly incompentant when it comes to cars or running a successfull buisness. People on this site who have delt with him as manager of HCI can confirm this, so don't take my word for it.
Not only was I offered a standing job offer at HCI (plus offered funding to startup another shop in Texas when we move), but Forced Fed Performance offered me a possition that was very hard to pass up. (the pay I wanted, full bennies, profit sharing, the works) Mike Mak of Apex has also offered me a tuning possition when they lost their previous tuner. No thanks to all of that. I am my own boss & pick & choose what projects I take on. My work speaks for itself & that is why I have get these type of offers.

Dealing with you at HCI was quite an experience I must say.... Due to that experience I will never do work on your car agian. As I told you on the phone when you called me to 'fix' your 5.0. Don't remember? It was a few weeks after the last Ford vs Chevy race (I think that was May 2006). Where you were running your 347 to high 12's @108mph....I was in my wife's 347 running low 11's @124mph. I told you then (to be a nice guy since our last conversation wasn't so pleasant) that if you ever wanted help getting the combo dialed in to give me a call. & you did, however I had to refuse since you told me you wanted me to do work 'on the side' dirt cheap & you were not willing to buy an new parts. (obvious since your entire setup is used parts). This was about 9 months ago if memory serves.... I told you as politely as I could that I was 'too busy to take any more projects as we had many projects going at the time' & suggested you take your car to another shop. I was only being polite.... Since our dealings with you at HCI knew I would NEVER do any dealings with you again.
I mean, come on....who calls up a shop & demands that they buy a part from you because you bought the wrong part!?! LOL

Customers like you bounce from shop to shop, blaming everybody for your 'problems'. It's customers like you that is the reason I run AED as a part-time/hobby buisness. You're simply not worth the effort. I learned that he hard way with you. Tried to help you out, fixed your motor when I was at HCI that was torn up due to a grounded injector harness smashed by the upper intake (which ruined the rings in that cylinder & washed out the bearings needing a full rebuild) which you blamed on JohnB. I called JohnB as I have seen several cars he has done work on. He confirmed that when he did the work on the car it was running fine. You either screwed it up yourself, or had somebody else work on the car that screwed it up. Either way, you blamed your mistake on JohnB....just like you blame things on everybody else instead of taking responsibility for your own actions.

BTW, I was there when you called up Bottlefed to come give you a 'cheap' estimate on putting wood flooring in your house. LOL, that was great. Always wanting things cheap...asking for a 'buddy hookup' with everything...wanting everything done free.
You have some nerve I'll give you that.

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and then there was silence...
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. Someone care to inform me before they throw me under the bus?

You know, I've seen bullshit from shops. I've seen fucked up tunes nearly every shop. I don't say SHIT about anyone. People ask for opinions, I withhold mine. It doesn't matter. I could give a damn about who's who, who does what, and the like. Folks can boost their ego's on other forums.

If anyone has a problem with work I've done, feel free to post it up.

Edit: feel free to call me too. Everyone and their mom's got my number.

[ March 14, 2007, 11:24 PM: Message edited by: JohnB ]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Sorry John.
Never wanted to throw up this type of BS on the site, but all the snide coments with undertones from Damani have really gotten on my nerves lately. He does this on pretty much every site he's on. I really only care about THIS site as I've been on since the begining, know the owners & enjoy the people of this board. It's the customers from this site that I enjoy the most...as I'm sure you do.

I know your work & when I found the problem with this car I knew it was not your doing. You & I chatted about it & all this time it's been off public forums (at least this one anyway). Just thought others on this site should know what kind of person Damani is before taking his posts to heart.

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com