Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » anyone know what this hood is called and who sells it?87-93 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: anyone know what this hood is called and who sells it?87-93
Mizz Bad Azz Stallion
¯
Member # 1373

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mizz Bad Azz Stallion  Ford pictures for Mizz Bad Azz Stallion    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't buy a hood from Cincinatti Composites, I wanted the same hood back in the day and at the time they were the only one's making them, but several people who bought hoods from them told me the quality was very bad. If you look around the net you'll see different forums when people complained about this company and also FYI they didn't go out of business what I heard they changed the name to something else. Age Classics seems to make good quality hoods and kits and they do have particular hood.
Posts: 518 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mizz Bad Azz Stallion:
Don't buy a hood from Cincinatti Composites, I wanted the same hood back in the day and at the time they were the only one's making them, but several people who bought hoods from them told me the quality was very bad. If you look around the net you'll see different forums when people complained about this company and also FYI they didn't go out of business what I heard they changed the name to something else. Age Classics seems to make good quality hoods and kits and they do have particular hood.

Thats right, I remember seeing it posted on Corral about the bad quality. Several people had them fly up and mess the car up bad. If I remember right it was that company that was selling those hoods too so I dont know if I would trust buying one used if I found it.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cyrus510:
http://www.autotreasures.net/Mustang%20Hoods.htm

go to that site ull find the hood its $350 i think

thanks man!!!

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
cyrus510
¯
Member # 7230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cyrus510  Ford pictures for cyrus510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yup, netime... hope the hood works out for u

--------------------
2003 zink yellow mach1

SacGrown89GT
¯
Member # 7435

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SacGrown89GT  Ford pictures for SacGrown89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
see if this guy will work somethin out with you, i was searchin craigslist and he has it on his car, he calls it a double cowl intake hood, good luck [patriot]

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/285875886.html

--------------------
"Your shit aint hot!"
"No but its faster than your shoes"
"...."

Posts: 699 | From: SacGROWNmento | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
liberymustangsupply has it...i finally found it in a mag (muscle mustangs and fast fords)march 07

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com