Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Paint Jobs (New Pics ) Updated 2-10-07 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Paint Jobs (New Pics ) Updated 2-10-07
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not sure if anyone is also having a hard time getting a response from chris. i was to also have work done on my car but after numerous failed attempts to contact him i gave up and decided to have the work done elsewhere at an actual body shop in milpitas.
his prices might be very competitive but it may be a hassle to wait and drive to the boonies for some ppl.
hopefully my dealings with 510 fifty is a one time occurrence and not what you guys are experiencing..just thought id share.

back to topic...

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

twins
¯
Member # 5069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twins  Ford pictures for twins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
not sure if anyone is also having a hard time getting a response from chris. i was to also have work done on my car but after numerous failed attempts to contact him i gave up and decided to have the work done elsewhere at an actual body shop in milpitas.
his prices might be very competitive but it may be a hassle to wait and drive to the boonies for some ppl.
hopefully my dealings with 510 fifty is a one time occurrence and not what you guys are experiencing..just thought id share.

back to topic...

To my knowledge, chris spoke to you more then once and explained how busy he is and that you were more then welcome to come and see his car and get a quote, Besides from where he lives, you are in the boonies. If its not worth it to you to spend a little extra time traveling to go there then maybe you should have just went somewhere else in the first place (since its the boonies)instead of comlaining about it. besides last time i checked, you have to take your car to a shop if you want a quote or work done but to sit here and bash him is not cool. everyone who has had work done was takin care of in a timely matter and is getting quality work at a very low price.

[ February 26, 2007, 11:57 PM: Message edited by: twins ]

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by twins:
quote:

back to topic...

To my knowledge, chris spoke to you more then once and explained how busy he is and that you were more then welcome to come and see his car and get a quote, Besides from where he lives, you are in the boonies. If its not worth it to you to spend a little extra time traveling to go there then maybe you should have just went somewhere else in the first place (since its the boonies)instead of comlaining about it. besides last time i checked, you have to take your car to a shop if you want a quote or work done but to sit here and bash him is not cool. everyone who has had work done was takin care of in a timely matter and is getting quality work at a very low price. I hope that your paint cracking from your last paint job was also a 1 time occurance.
i dont want this thread to go to hell but let me say a few things:
for a new shop starting out you guys should be more responsive when it comes to inquiries from potential customers. if u want to take time out of ur busy schedule feel free to review his pm's from me and ull see ive been more than reasonable requesting who i could visit and where, etc and have been civil. being busy is not excuse to not get back to ppl and usually as a business the 1st impression is everything. i gave ur buddy ample time to get back to me knowing that he was busy but he failed to respond back more than once. and for u to attack me just shows your professionilsm or lack thereof. take this as positive criticism to improve your business if u plan on growing. i had no gripes on going out there either in san leandro or out in the central valley but after how flakey things seemed to be i decided to go elsewhere and am totally happy with the outcome. good luck buddy. remember good quality work can easily be smeared by bad customer service.

[ February 26, 2007, 11:42 PM: Message edited by: venomous99 ]

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

93cobracoupestang
¯
Member # 5765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93cobracoupestang  Ford pictures for 93cobracoupestang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

back to topic...

To my knowledge, chris spoke to you more then once and explained how busy he is and that you were more then welcome to come and see his car and get a quote, Besides from where he lives, you are in the boonies. If its not worth it to you to spend a little extra time traveling to go there then maybe you should have just went somewhere else in the first place (since its the boonies)instead of comlaining about it. besides last time i checked, you have to take your car to a shop if you want a quote or work done but to sit here and bash him is not cool. everyone who has had work done was takin care of in a timely matter and is getting quality work at a very low price. I hope that your paint cracking from your last paint job was also a 1 time occurance.
for a new shop starting out you guys should be more responsive when it comes to inquiries from potential customers. if u want to take time out of ur busy schedule feel free to review his pm's from me and ull see ive been more than reasonable requesting who i could visit and where, etc and have been civil. being busy is not excuse to not get back to ppl and usually as a business the 1st impression is everything. i gave ur buddy ample time to get back to me knowing that he was busy but he failed to respond back more than once. and for u to attack me just shows your professionilsm or lack thereof. take this as positive critism to improve your business if u plan on growing. i had no grips on going out there either in san leandro or out in the central valley but after how flakey things seemed to be i decided to go elsewhere and am totally happy with the outcome. good luck buddy. remember good quality work can easily be smeared by bad customer service.

Well, from a customer that has dealt with Chris I will just say again that I was more than happy with the work that he did on my car and for the price; it was unbeatable. Chris was always more than helpful and friendly with everything, from the moment I first talked to him on the phone, to the moment my car was picked up. The work was great and everything worked out, he over exceeded my expectations on the car. Hey, maybe you just caught him at a bad time, we all can be busy at times... [patriot]

--------------------
1993 Lx Coupe.....a couple bolt ons.

2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600

DiamondWHT5OH
¯
Member # 2898

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DiamondWHT5OH  Ford pictures for DiamondWHT5OH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
510 fifty takes care of his stuff he has a lot of work and is always workin on other peoples cars intill like 5 6 in the morning so yeah hes busy. he did my car in a very timely matter he even picked up the car for me. i would do business with him over and over agian he did a great job
DiamondWHT5OH
¯
Member # 2898

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DiamondWHT5OH  Ford pictures for DiamondWHT5OH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
510 fifty takes care of his stuff he has a lot of work and is always workin on other peoples cars intill like 5 6 in the morning so yeah hes busy. he did my car in a very timely matter he even picked up the car for me. i would do business with him over and over agian he did a great job
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

quote:
Originally posted by 93cobracoupestang:
quote:
quote:
quote:

back to topic...

for a new shop starting out you guys should be more responsive when it comes to inquiries from potential customers. if u want to take time out of ur busy schedule feel free to review his pm's from me and ull see ive been more than reasonable requesting who i could visit and where, etc and have been civil. being busy is not excuse to not get back to ppl and usually as a business the 1st impression is everything. i gave ur buddy ample time to get back to me knowing that he was busy but he failed to respond back more than once. and for u to attack me just shows your professionilsm or lack thereof. take this as positive critism to improve your business if u plan on growing. i had no grips on going out there either in san leandro or out in the central valley but after how flakey things seemed to be i decided to go elsewhere and am totally happy with the outcome. good luck buddy. remember good quality work can easily be smeared by bad customer service.

Well, from a customer that has dealt with Chris I will just say again that I was more than happy with the work that he did on my car and for the price; it was unbeatable. Chris was always more than helpful and friendly with everything, from the moment I first talked to him on the phone, to the moment my car was picked up. The work was great and everything worked out, he over exceeded my expectations on the car. Hey, maybe you just caught him at a bad time, we all can be busy at times... [patriot]
based on what ive read it sounds like they do good work and it is likely my experience is not typical . if he were more responsive he wouldve easily gotten my business but apparently, reading a pm and taking 1min out of ur time to respond is an arduous task. glad you guys are all happy with the work. again, i do not doubt their work but it wouldve been better if they were more responsive.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
PM Sent

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
DiamondWHT5OH
¯
Member # 2898

ttt
DiamondWHT5OH
¯
Member # 2898

ttt
allmotor65stang
¯
Member # 6668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for allmotor65stang  Ford pictures for allmotor65stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
he cant just drop everthing he's doin and look at your shit..
modular
¯
Member # 6599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for modular  Ford pictures for modular    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If he is so busy why do you keep putting this post to the top? I also asked for a quote and got no response. [patriot]

--------------------
I had no idea that so many people knew everything until I joined this site.
I was prolly drunk. Get over it
***BEWARE*** COP CALLERS! Eljefe-Adower!

Posts: 548 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :
Aereon
¯
Member # 6466

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aereon  Ford pictures for Aereon    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm in need of a quote for bullit sidescoops and cobra mirrors painted g2 (redfire)
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dayum chris....u should get on here...people gettin rowdy... [Eek!]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

quote:
Originally posted by F8LSN8K:
dayum chris....u should get on here...people gettin rowdy... [Eek!]

haha. timely communication is the key.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

DiamondWHT5OH
¯
Member # 2898

modular
¯
quote:

modular
¯
Member # 6599

posted 03-02-2007 01:28 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If he is so busy why do you keep putting this post to the top? I also asked for a quote and got no response.

DiamondWHT5OH
¯
Member # 2898

cuz i can do that!!!!!!!! and im tryin to sell my car and hes got pics up of it
allmotor65stang
¯
Member # 6668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for allmotor65stang  Ford pictures for allmotor65stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT
¯
Member # 1904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 51505.0  Ford pictures for 51505.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well after reading this I figured I'd post, Chris did two of my cars, a truck and a car, I will also be sending him bikes(motorcycles) when I figure out what I want done. Shit happens, I got a great product at a hell of a price, dont know about you but I got a good deal.

I remember once I was in the drive through at Mcdonalds and they didn't answer me at the speaker so I said F#@k them and left, I figured if they didnt ask me the first time what my order was I'd go to Wendy's. Sounds like you went to Wendy's hope you liked the hamburger.

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

quote:
Originally posted by 51505.0:
Well after reading this I figured I'd post, Chris did two of my cars, a truck and a car, I will also be sending him bikes(motorcycles) when I figure out what I want done. Shit happens, I got a great product at a hell of a price, dont know about you but I got a good deal.

I remember once I was in the drive through at Mcdonalds and they didn't answer me at the speaker so I said F#@k them and left, I figured if they didnt ask me the first time what my order was I'd go to Wendy's. Sounds like you went to Wendy's hope you liked the hamburger.

or in some other cases, they went to in and out burger.

point is..if you're trying to offer a service be more responsive or you'll lose potential business. if thats acceptable for u and you're a biz you're not running your business to its full potential.
chris seemed like a cool dude(and probably is) when i first spoke to him on the phone describing the work i needed but unfortunately his busy schhedule did not allow for him to get back to some ppl, which for some is enough to say ill take my business elsewhere.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I talked to chris about two or three times.. seems like a real kool dude. gave me a good qoute for the work I wanted to get done.. I sent him a PM for some work in trade of my 85gt. took about a week an half for a reply. got the phone call. an now he wants pics. But now the tables have turned an I havent sent him pics in a week or so from the phone call. Have you guys actually talked to him on the phone for qoutes or just live life through pm's.. [patriot]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
I talked to chris about two or three times.. seems like a real kool dude. gave me a good qoute for the work I wanted to get done.. I sent him a PM for some work in trade of my 85gt. took about a week an half for a reply. got the phone call. an now he wants pics. But now the tables have turned an I havent sent him pics in a week or so from the phone call. Have you guys actually talked to him on the phone for qoutes or just live life through pm's.. [patriot]

i had the same impression as chris adn was looking forward to checking out the work. it turned out he used to live in san leandro, which is whereim at half the week so it seemed like a perfect plan. i called him numerous times after leaving messages and sent pms with limited response. ...probably bad timing i guess. i better shut up before i start getting flamed for posting so much on his thread. ...end of my posting. ive added enough of my 2cents and then some.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol.. i think u put a whole dollar into now.. j/k. I still want to get my work done just timming on his part an mine.. hope it all works out in the long run.. Plus i think he his trying to start an new shop local to him as well.

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com