Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS:87 GT vert 5-speed & 94 chevy full size blazer 4x4 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: FS:87 GT vert 5-speed & 94 chevy full size blazer 4x4
89goose
¯
Member # 7196

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89goose  Ford pictures for 89goose        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by red GT black rallyes:
U gotta understand that this is an internet website where people have freedom of opinions and are actually jus tryin to help not really bash ur donut mobile that u have for sale , but hey good luck wit tha sale [dance]

think about what your saying, "trying to help not really bash" - if anyone tells the other person it aint worth it, on a thread, everyone reads it, and makes potential buyers look at it different. if you really wanted to say anything about what you think its worth- it should have been personal- like over the phone- private email, etc..... not for all to see- thats "bashing" .....
as for the "donut mobile" .... didnt you have blue rims on your bucket you sold.....torn interior ......
who n the hell would put blue rims on a car ? a smurf ?

dude, act your age, unless thats 12

89goose
¯
Member # 7196

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for 89goose  Ford pictures for 89goose        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Well my take on his ad is that this is a 2 way door on the help aspect. We want to help you sell as well as help the buyer from getting taken for a ride. I was just giving you a comparison. next time just put it on CL and dont tell us about it. [patriot]

damn, i didnt know you were the one who gives us wisdom ..... not .... like the other dude said, its the net - no one runs it -
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Stick to the topic please...

If no one wants the car for the asking price, move on...

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89goose:
quote:
U gotta understand that this is an internet website where people have freedom of opinions and are actually jus tryin to help not really bash ur donut mobile that u have for sale , but hey good luck wit tha sale [dance]

think about what your saying, "trying to help not really bash" - if anyone tells the other person it aint worth it, on a thread, everyone reads it, and makes potential buyers look at it different. if you really wanted to say anything about what you think its worth- it should have been personal- like over the phone- private email, etc..... not for all to see- thats "bashing" .....
as for the "donut mobile" .... didnt you have blue rims on your bucket you sold.....torn interior ......

Wow act my age ? And I have never sold a car with blue rims and torn interior in my life , but what's wrong with blue rims every1 in sac rides on blue rims , good thing I didn't buy that truck off u I woulda wasted my time dealing with an idiot and another internet thug , and when u don't ever sell a single thing on this site look back at how u over reacted to some opinions
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
89goose
¯
Member # 7196

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89goose  Ford pictures for 89goose        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 89goose:
quote:

Wow act my age ? And I have never sold a car with blue rims and torn interior in my life , but what's wrong with blue rims every1 in sac rides on blue rims , good thing I didn't buy that truck off u I woulda wasted my time dealing with an idiot and another internet thug , and when u don't ever sell a single thing on this site look back at how u over reacted to some opinions
yeah good thing you didnt call.

"and when u don't ever sell a single thing on this site look back at how u over reacted to some opinions"

omg - let me jump off a bridge now. [Roll Eyes]

89goose
¯
Member # 7196

quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
Stick to the topic please...

If no one wants the car for the asking price, move on...

Thanks - just the point im trying to make

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com