Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Bullitt Intake FS

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Bullitt Intake FS
90RanGer
¯
Member # 2906

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90RanGer  Ford pictures for 90RanGer  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ive got a used Bullitt Intake for sale:
includes upper intake, lower intake, cobra alternator, cobra throttle body, cobra inlet tube, alternator mount, bullitt throttle cable, bullitt cruise control cable, various bolts and gaskets

Price is: $800

You would need bullitt fuel rails, or if u have a 96-98 with a headswap ud just need to put longer efi hose between the two rails and cut one lil mount, and to modify the coolant tube, ill include the one I had used on my car if you want it.

Ill have some pics up of the actual intake itself tomorrow, as I just took it off today. Just a note when I first bought the intake, the shipper bascially drop kicked the box and one of the bolt holes broke off so I had a professional alumninum tig welding shop weld it back on and redrill the hole, its fine but its a minor cosmetic thing at the very back of the intake u cant see(ill have a pic tomorrow).

Im selling because I need the funds for some other things, otherwise I would keep it.

[ January 03, 2007, 10:40 PM: Message edited by: 90RanGer ]

Posts: 142 | From: Santa Cruz, CA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com