Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Looking for a nice Fox, up to 4k (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Looking for a nice Fox, up to 4k
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gonna give myself a late Xmas gift. Looking for a Fox GT or Notch. No convertibles and no AOD's (unless it is kitted with a vb or something similar). Looking to buy this weekend. Car must have a clean title and you must have the pink slip in hand. And having pictures will help alot too. I have up to 4k to spend. I know that isnt a Big Bank Hank budget but its what the wifey is allowing me to spend. Post up pics, PM or call me. 209-271-0983 Nate
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bah, the one time I am looking for a Fox no one has one for sale....And CL is skinny right now with good foxes.
e89notch
¯
Member # 6610

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for e89notch  Ford pictures for e89notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It took me three months from early Feb to late April to find a fox body...but its worth the wait..just be patient!! [Smile]

--------------------
Sleeper on the streets

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Yea, I may do that.....Some folks are on crack with the prices on their foxes. [burnout]
N8
¯
Member # 6048

ttt
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by n8y8:
Yea, I may do that.....Some folks are on crack with the prices on their foxes. [burnout]

95% of the craigslist 87-93's are overpriced. Personally I think you can find a sweet mustang for $4k that needs little work. Don't limmit your search to "this weekend". Take your time like suggested. Did you sell any of those other cars you had posted?
e89notch
¯
Member # 6610

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for e89notch  Ford pictures for e89notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
another thing..the notch I got was completely stock other then the hood..and it was ip for $6k..and I got it for 5k..so trust me patience pay off...If I run accross one i'll let you know..if your planning on only spending $4k on one..then go for the ones that are $6k or less..and then after you test drive them, work it out with the seller...you can use any little excuse to make the price go down, the best ones u can use is brakes,tires,smog, u know stuff like that..and if you got cash, let them know..4K cash is better then a check.Be patience

--------------------
Sleeper on the streets

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
quote:
Originally posted by n8y8:

95% of the craigslist 87-93's are overpriced. Personally I think you can find a sweet mustang for $4k that needs little work. Don't limmit your search to "this weekend". Take your time like suggested. Did you sell any of those other cars you had posted?
Nope still got the Jag (I may keep it) and the cutlass and the camry. And I may part with my 87 SS monte carlo.

I am wanting to check out racirx's 89 coupe. he seems to always have quality cars for sale. But I am not in a rush to getinto a bucket so if it happens sooner or later doesnt bother me. But money burns a hole in my pocket so I want to buy while I got the cash.

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey nate..i am selling my 91LX..its a good car and only needs a sunroof...a glass place should have one and ill give it to you for $4000..call me if you still got my number if not then PM me..

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

wassup man.

Yea I was checkin out your link. Not really lookin for a LX more along the lines of a notch or a GT. I trust this car is well worth the askin price, I'll keep it in mind.

[ December 29, 2006, 04:20 PM: Message edited by: n8y8 ]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

up
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
brotha Nate i have a 91 gt mustang that i have to put a motor and trans in its an automatic but i have installed shift kit in tranny already got motor with 70 xxx on it just have to out back together has custom interior , lowered , gears , camber caster plates , door handles shaved , clean tilte the only ones i mess with no pics i havent done much since i picked it up i will have done in a month or so it will need some paint but i will sell under your top price so you can get painted come by and see cool car you still have that hood if so let me know

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

yea man got the hood...please come get it. I can leave it on the side of the house so you can get it when you feel...But sooner than later.

Let me know if you can get pics of that car.....or I can talk to you when you come get the hood or what ever.

lmk. I'll call you when phone charges

An86TexasStang
¯
Member # 5806

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for An86TexasStang  Ford pictures for An86TexasStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know it might be a drive but here is one...
http://santabarbara.craigslist.org/car/250747003.html

Posts: 323 | From: Vandenberg Air Force Base,CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
An86TexasStang
¯
Member # 5806

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for An86TexasStang  Ford pictures for An86TexasStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here is another...http://santabarbara.craigslist.org/car/247639987.html
An86TexasStang
¯
Member # 5806

http://santabarbara.craigslist.org/car/237624352.html
PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I found this on craigslist seems like a good deal click here

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

calling that one tomorrow. Thanks
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have an 89 LX with full saleen kit, no AC for $3,500 and a 89 GT Vert for $3,200.

Both 5 speeds.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Hey Don

Call me and or send me some pics. I am trying to go check out a few cars today. You available?

209-271-0983....Leave a message if you call, cant find phone charger.

your name here
¯
Member # 6330

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for your name here  Ford pictures for your name here    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have a 89 notch for sale call eddie 916 257 6811

--------------------
My car runs on cough syrup.

your name here
¯
Member # 6330

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for your name here  Ford pictures for your name here    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
89 Notch 4 sale Eddie 916-257-6811
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/car/257071655.html.

--------------------
My car runs on cough syrup.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Eddie I am interested in checkin that out. I'll call you a bit later to see when and where we can meet.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Made my purchase today....a clean 88 GT Silver with a red pearl. Thanks for all that contacted me..... [burnout] [dance]
JBeezy53
CAFords OG
Member # 3960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBeezy53  Ford pictures for JBeezy53    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You know the drill, lets see some pics!

--------------------
89 Gt
98 Cobra
88 Notch
05 GSXR 750 Blk/Yel

Posts: 1782 | From: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com